Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Anybody interested in getting their car tinted?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-05, 07:08 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Anybody interested in getting their car tinted?

I found the best guy around for a VERY decent price! he took about the same time to do 2 of my windows as the last place did to do my whole car! very picky. He will do a whole car for around $140-170 with VERY high quality film.
Old 10-10-05, 08:33 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is this place? I think I found someone who could do for $120 or so. How could you tell that the film is of good quality. I wanna check what does the other place uses it. I need to get tints on my car.
Old 10-17-05, 10:31 PM
1stREALCAR
Driver School Candidate

Default bump

Yeah, I need to get my windows tinted too. Who's the hookup?
Old 10-18-05, 10:27 AM
LXBOY
Driver

Originally Posted by 1stREALCAR
Who is the questions asked to, mine is never answered yet by TRD POWER. Waiting to see who does he have in mind for tinting the windows I BET IF WE GO ANYWHERE WITH TWO CARS THEY WILL GIVE US A GOOD PRICE.

Last edited by LXBOY; 10-18-05 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-18-05, 10:39 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LXBOY
Who is the questions asked to, mine is never answered yet by TRD POWER. Waiting to see who does he have in mind for tinting the windows I BET IF WE GO ANYWHERE WITH TWO CARS THEY WILL GIVE US A GOOD PRICE.
206-391-5727 that is his cell number, he will awnser all normally but just ask to see if you can get your windows tinted. Anywhere you go it won't be PERFECT but so far out of the 4 places that I have been he is the cheapest and does the best job by far! He is located off Richards RD kinda by Factoria mall off of I90.
Old 10-18-05, 06:49 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Originally Posted by 1stREALCAR
So what do you think. Do you wanna find out what he quotes you for and then I'll call him to see what price he gives me, hopefully will be the same. Do you want to get these babies tinted, this would be a good way for us to meet up and check each others cars out too.
Old 10-19-05, 11:49 AM
1stREALCAR
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, sounds good. I'd like to see the tint on TRDPowers car though, just to get a guage on how good we're talkin here. I should be online through 4pm today if you wanna PM me.
Old 10-19-05, 10:39 PM
sovok
Driver School Candidate

I am in Kirkland WA. I too wana tint my windows, and yea I want the best quality. Will it be cheaper if all 3 of us show up. Dose he do a group discount? Any was if I see he dose good quality, defiantly wana do it.
Old 10-20-05, 07:27 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sovok
I am in Kirkland WA. I too wana tint my windows, and yea I want the best quality. Will it be cheaper if all 3 of us show up. Dose he do a group discount? Any was if I see he dose good quality, defiantly wana do it.
just give him a call(number above) and ask him real quick if it would be cheaper for all of you to go in. He's got a pretty strong Russian accent but is'nt hard to talk to. good luck!
Old 10-20-05, 11:17 AM
LXBOY
Driver

Thumbs up

Sounds good guys Lets plan for it getting done over the weekend, may be the halloween one. We probably can grab some to eat too. Since it will be three of us. I need to wash my car before I can meet up with you guys. Anybody drives on 99hwy to go to work. My business is on this hwy. If it is closer anyone can stop by.
Old 10-20-05, 08:00 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Sounds good guys Lets plan for it getting done over the weekend, may be the halloween one. We probably can grab some to eat too. Since it will be three of us. I need to wash my car before I can meet up with you guys. Anybody drives on 99hwy to go to work. My business is on this hwy. If it is closer anyone can stop by.
blkonblk and i live close by so add 2 more if so. I MIGHT be able to go.
Old 10-20-05, 09:21 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Smile

Awesome This one seems like is working for few of us. I am keeping my fingers crossed. What % tint did you get TRD_Power. What is the legal? I would go little higher than the legal. Just coz, rules are meant to be broken kinda of thing.. u know what I mean.
Old 10-20-05, 10:43 PM
BrianH
Driver

i got 20% over the summer and havent had any issues with cops. i even got pulled over cause my headlight was out and he didnt say anything at all. What is your business and where on 99, LXBOY? i am in edmonds just a few minutes from Lexus of Seattle. if you are close i wouldnt mind stopping by sometime and checking out your car
Old 10-21-05, 06:24 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Awesome This one seems like is working for few of us. I am keeping my fingers crossed. What % tint did you get TRD_Power. What is the legal? I would go little higher than the legal. Just coz, rules are meant to be broken kinda of thing.. u know what I mean.
I have 20% in on my car. I have had no problems with the cops as well. I actually have to take my car back to him to get a window retinted due to a few bubbles but, thats how it is even with the best out there.
Old 10-21-05, 08:25 AM
LXBOY
Driver

Originally Posted by BrianH
i got 20% over the summer and havent had any issues with cops. i even got pulled over cause my headlight was out and he didnt say anything at all. What is your business and where on 99, LXBOY? i am in edmonds just a few minutes from Lexus of Seattle. if you are close i wouldnt mind stopping by sometime and checking out your car
Subway on 125th & Aurora. I"ll see you there. I am mostly here.

Quick Reply: Anybody interested in getting their car tinted?