Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

meet jan 22 seward park

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-06, 11:00 PM
mr. aristo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default meet jan 22 seward park

hello every1 just htought i would let u know ... nwn.com is having there monthly meet at seward park on jan 22... since i sold my 240sx all ihave is my lexus now and was wondering if any1 would like to show up and be a lexus buddy with me here is the link
http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=40456

Last edited by mr. aristo; 01-18-06 at 12:49 AM.
Old 01-17-06, 11:11 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

now this one I CAN make! I'm having the Lambo detailer at my work cut, buff, wax, and fully detail my SC on thurs so it will be lookin prime for the meet! too lazy to click the link.... give all info on here please
Old 01-18-06, 12:50 AM
mr. aristo
Lead Lap

The Big Plan
Arive at top of Seward Park
January 22, 2006
2:30PM (Because thats been the time for every single seward park meet and it seems to be a good time.
When we feel like everyone has arived
Take down everyones orders and take their money
Have a group of ppl in a few cars and head to the closest Pho restruant
Have another group of ppl stay back and watch out for our cars (any one can be reading this thread)
Order pho togo and head back to seward park.
Eat up *****es
Plan B
If less then 10 ppl attend this meet...we will decide at seward park to head out to a indoors restruant and all sit down and eat.

Now...when you order pho they will give you eveything in lil styrofoam buckets.
Soup in one, Noodles in the other, Meat-Veggies in another and, little plastic cups of hotsauce and that black ****.

So good luck on figureing out whos orders is whos haha, so i suggest eveyone order the combo where you get everything, and add in what you want to make it easyer, now if you dont like beef you may order chicken pho.
Old 01-18-06, 10:19 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL I was planning on attending this meet in the Nissan 240 I will be there

Blk on Blk you should go, see what I mean when I talk about the local Nissan (NWN) meets!

P.S It isn't Pho Togo anymore... seems to be moving towards the 777 deal at Pizza Hut or whatever.
Old 01-18-06, 11:21 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by NoS
Blk on Blk you should go, see what I mean when I talk about the local Nissan (NWN) meets!
I can try...but I kinda already had plans this late in the game. I will see what I can do. Maybe you should try and see if they would be down with doing just a general 'car club'??? I don't care what kind of cars really....as long as it's someone who has luv for the cars...
Old 01-18-06, 03:54 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blk on blk
I can try...but I kinda already had plans this late in the game. I will see what I can do. Maybe you should try and see if they would be down with doing just a general 'car club'??? I don't care what kind of cars really....as long as it's someone who has luv for the cars...
You should go, bring silverone too. I should warn you though not to bring your wifes If they see all those turbo's they might get the modding bug...

LOL you know what we should do. You should drive up with that Lexus flag sticking outside the car, some rap music blazing, your wife yelling out the window, and you drifting everywhere. They would rock! <--- I forgot to mention the bling bling

AND you would be going with Mr. Aristo and yours truely so they should be cool with it. The more people the better.

Last edited by NoS; 01-18-06 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-19-06, 12:36 AM
mr. aristo
Lead Lap

i have been going to these meets for 3-4years now they are all cool nice guys...if they gonna be mad at some1 its gonna be me for selling all of my 240's but whatever my supercharger will be on soon muahaha
Old 01-19-06, 10:25 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by NoS

You should go, bring silverone too. I should warn you though not to bring your wifes If they see all those turbo's they might get the modding bug...

AND you would be going with Mr. Aristo and yours truely so they should be cool with it. The more people the better.
Would that not be all the more reason to bring em?

BTW...what is this "MAYBE FOR SALE" junk after the GS on your sig?
Old 01-19-06, 11:10 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Deleted by yours truly.

Last edited by NoS; 01-23-06 at 09:05 AM.
Old 01-19-06, 01:57 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NoS
Yeah I'm really thinking about selling her... it's time for me to become a home owner and currently it's the best way of down payment. Take that money and put it to work for me instead of sitting in the garage. I love the car but damn I've only put under 5k miles since I bought her two years ago. I posted the ad here but it was moved to the car classifieds area of the forum, I'm asking KBB value for her. $18K. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=196452
Not that I want you to sell her...but you should put the link in your sig...that would be 831 posts...
Old 01-22-06, 05:04 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Went to this meet and nothing special.... not even the same compared to the Lexus meets imo LOL. I left maybe 30 minutes later so I could get something to eat and catch the Seahawks game. +1 Lexus meets
Old 01-22-06, 07:33 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

NoS man.... you're CRAZY for selling the GS over the Nissan! I don't suppot this idea one bit! you had better pick up another sometime soon!
Old 01-23-06, 08:32 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by NoS
Went to this meet and nothing special.... not even the same compared to the Lexus meets imo LOL. I left maybe 30 minutes later so I could get something to eat and catch the Seahawks game. +1 Lexus meets
Coming from the one who is selling his Lexus!

You know your always going to be 'in the family'...what would NW Club Lexus be w/out any NoS?
Old 01-23-06, 08:55 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

I'm not selling nor sold it. You guys are crazy I fell on a sharp rock which caused my short term madness.

Now when is the next Lexus meet? We need to try a new location to spice things up for sure! How about having it for once up here in Federal Way and then once up in the Northgate area? We could meet up here and get some Bubble Tea then go somewhere else to get some more grub

Last edited by NoS; 01-23-06 at 09:05 AM.
Old 01-23-06, 12:52 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by NoS
I'm not selling nor sold it. You guys are crazy I fell on a sharp rock which caused my short term madness.

Now when is the next Lexus meet? We need to try a new location to spice things up for sure! How about having it for once up here in Federal Way and then once up in the Northgate area? We could meet up here and get some Bubble Tea then go somewhere else to get some more grub
You cover the south...get some ideas, etc...

Who wants to cover north?

Quick Reply: meet jan 22 seward park