Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus meet April 8th 2006?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-06, 05:43 PM
Rondo1
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The rain really messed things up today. Sorry guys that I didn't get there on time. I forgot that I had an 11am class first. Made my way over there at 1pm, even saw a couple of you guys coming the opposite way on 85th. I honked, but kept going toward the park. Anyway, the crap rain and that really bad accident on I-5 at the ship canal bridge held me up for more than 30 minutes! For at least 10 minutes we didn't move AT ALL. But by the time I made it to the park, there was NO ONE. Which is kinda what I expected. That was also my first time to the park and wow it's pretty dang cool. Looking forward to the next meet where God help us - its sunny! Anyone got a report? How many showed up today? Did it EVER stop raining at all?
Old 04-08-06, 06:39 PM
Splatsc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Rondo1
The rain really messed things up today. Sorry guys that I didn't get there on time. I forgot that I had an 11am class first. Made my way over there at 1pm, even saw a couple of you guys coming the opposite way on 85th. I honked, but kept going toward the park. Anyway, the crap rain and that really bad accident on I-5 at the ship canal bridge held me up for more than 30 minutes! For at least 10 minutes we didn't move AT ALL. But by the time I made it to the park, there was NO ONE. Which is kinda what I expected. That was also my first time to the park and wow it's pretty dang cool. Looking forward to the next meet where God help us - its sunny! Anyone got a report? How many showed up today? Did it EVER stop raining at all?

Blue GS????
Old 04-08-06, 07:10 PM
VinnyQH
Lead Lap

yeah, thanks to everyone that called. i was heading up to seatlle at around 12.20 or so, got to exit 35 then my friend called me and said it wa POURING rain up there and that he's meet was caneled, so i jsut assumed this one was also. I promise, next meet i'll be there!!!
Old 04-08-06, 07:43 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VinnyQH
yeah, thanks to everyone that called. i was heading up to seatlle at around 12.20 or so, got to exit 35 then my friend called me and said it wa POURING rain up there and that he's meet was caneled, so i jsut assumed this one was also. I promise, next meet i'll be there!!!
I actually saw u also going, your plate is RONDO right? Blue GS with chrome... I spoke with Eli about you over the cell. Man you should have called, we would have waited.

It was a cool meet, good people, cars, and food... only bad thing was that retard who ran into the camera stand when leaving... you know whom I'm speaking of
Old 04-08-06, 09:36 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

I saw ya...nice car by the way!

It was not raining much to begin with...but just after we all almost got parking tickets it began to rain harder

Next time for SURE! We need more done up rides there!

Woogie got some good pix...POST EM MAN!
Old 04-09-06, 08:08 AM
frheko
Driver School Candidate

Hey guysand gals-
did anyone get a few snapshots posted yet? I'm really bummed about not making it, at least for a driveby.
fhk
Old 04-09-06, 11:24 AM
Rondo1
Driver

Originally Posted by Splatsc300
Blue GS????
Yep, that was me. Plates read "RONDO". I was bummed because I had completely forgot about my class. It's a 10 week course, so I wasn't thinking of it when I said I'd be there. But I will certainly be at the next one. Let's hope May brings us a better weather day. BTW, have we set a date yet? ;-)
Old 04-09-06, 09:50 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Yep, that was me. Plates read "RONDO". I was bummed because I had completely forgot about my class. It's a 10 week course, so I wasn't thinking of it when I said I'd be there. But I will certainly be at the next one. Let's hope May brings us a better weather day. BTW, have we set a date yet? ;-)
We are waiting till tomorrow to make sure everyone can get their vote in here and go from there.