Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus meet April 8th 2006?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-06, 01:42 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is an awesome place to go

http://www.semiahmoo.com/spa.asp
I am not sure about a place there to BBQ, But worth the drive. Anyone already been there
Old 03-08-06, 02:00 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by LXBOY
http://www.semiahmoo.com/spa.asp
I am not sure about a place there to BBQ, But worth the drive. Anyone already been there
Looks nice! Not been there, but somewhere similar out @ Port Ludlow...

Trying to find a place that we can throw up the BBQ, maybe play some outdoor game or something, go hiking or whatnot. Think that would fly @ the spa?
Old 03-08-06, 06:54 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

depending on how long we're at the meeting spot for, I'm only gonna make it out for that sorry to be a party pooper, I just don't like driving a lot
Old 03-09-06, 07:11 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
depending on how long we're at the meeting spot for, I'm only gonna make it out for that sorry to be a party pooper, I just don't like driving a lot
Sounds like your chicken ... We are all friends here TRD, is it because the SC and you are having relationship problems?

I'm down for a drive but nothing more than 2 hours, an hour drive would be perfect imo.
Old 03-09-06, 08:23 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by NoS
Sounds like your chicken ... We are all friends here TRD, is it because the SC and you are having relationship problems?

I'm down for a drive but nothing more than 2 hours, an hour drive would be perfect imo.
Yeah...my GS & I had some problems...but we went to couple counceling and everything is great now!

NoS...Camano is about an hour from Seattle...but it's about 6 hours from Fed Way
Old 03-09-06, 09:39 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Yeah...my GS & I had some problems...but we went to couple counceling and everything is great now!

NoS...Camano is about an hour from Seattle...but it's about 6 hours from Fed Way
How's that? It takes me about 45 minutes to get to Alki which is technically Seattle right... anyhow if we have good weather I don't mind the drive but I might take the Nissan.

I did a Mapquest scan and it only says 1 hour 44 minutes... man the next meet better be up South

Last edited by NoS; 03-09-06 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-09-06, 11:38 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Arrow

Originally Posted by NoS
How's that? It takes me about 45 minutes to get to Alki which is technically Seattle right... anyhow if we have good weather I don't mind the drive but I might take the Nissan.

I did a Mapquest scan and it only says 1 hour 44 minutes... man the next meet better be up South
I was joking about 6 hours

Are you talking from Fed Way to Camano is 1 hour 44 minutes?

Seattle to Camano

Yes...I think it is fair to change it up...I was wanting to go to Snoqualmie but we all know how well the Lexi runs in the snow...unless TRD takes the Tundra or mr. aristo takes his RX! Maybe next one....
Old 03-09-06, 03:13 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Default It also helps

If we know where everyone lives, so we can easily determine a centralized location. We shouls something about that. Otherwise everyone comes up with locations, not knowing how far is it from everyone. ANyway that is my opinion.
Old 03-09-06, 07:00 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by NoS

other than her TPS going bad(too lazy to fix it but will soon,) we're just fine! not a complaint at all, in fact I plan on getting her some new shoes and lowering her in summer
Old 03-09-06, 08:14 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm in ... I'm a student at SPU and i live on campus so camino island isn't too far, if that's where we decide to go. Another AWESOME place to consider is Golden Gardens. I believe it's in Ballard. Also Check out Coulon in renton/bellevue area.
Old 03-09-06, 11:54 PM
VinnyQH
Lead Lap

Hey, i'm gonna try to make it! it's far for me though :-( are you guys set on that island, i know that the nissan guys goto a place called golden gates, that isn't as far of a drive for me :-)

Vincent
Old 03-10-06, 07:10 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Yea we at NWN are having a huge meet at Golden Gardens this month on March 25th. I'm going to be there and I hope some of you guys show up.

We could do it at GG

Old 03-10-06, 08:23 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink I'm game for change...

...I kinda thought it would be nice to go for a drive, but making it easier for everyone I think is more important! I have never been to this place...it sounds like there are a few whom are familiar with it. We needed to start the meet somewhere anyway! I will bring the BBQ! (it's a lil' guy). So let's say we meet @ Golden Gardens to start with???

As far as the Nissan meet...maybe I can show up in my wife's (stock) car...hmmmmmmmmm.
Old 03-10-06, 09:09 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Yeah that sounds good, April 8th at Golden Gardens.

And you should go to the NWN GG, there should be some Skylines there along with some hot imports from Japan since a lot of Canadians show up. And we can check out GG for our meet and plan accordingly.

Eli at Costco they have packs of burger meat which are great for burgers, I can pick one up since they have maybe 25 with some other stuff.
Old 03-10-06, 11:25 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Question

Originally Posted by NoS
Yeah that sounds good, April 8th at Golden Gardens.

And you should go to the NWN GG, there should be some Skylines there along with some hot imports from Japan since a lot of Canadians show up. And we can check out GG for our meet and plan accordingly.

Eli at Costco they have packs of burger meat which are great for burgers, I can pick one up since they have maybe 25 with some other stuff.
I will mark it down to keep us accountable to the rest of the group!

Anyone else want to bring anything?

Quick Reply: Lexus meet April 8th 2006?!?!