Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus meet April 8th 2006?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-06, 03:29 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Splatsc300
I forgot to mention I can bring some bags of chips
Good deal....and THANK YOU!
Old 03-15-06, 05:02 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by toekneepark
can we please not do hooters and some BS like that please??

i want to bring my gf along....
Hey now....knock Hooters...my wife worked there!

Bring your girlfriend...I am sure others will be brining their better half as well...I know I am!
Old 03-15-06, 08:34 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Thumbs up This is going to be fun

I checked the weather it will be raining, just wandering what is the back up plan, if it is raining, up to try Red Mill Burgers.....They are good, IMHO.
Old 03-16-06, 02:46 AM
VinnyQH
Lead Lap

maybe the pyramid brewery if it's raining??? :-)
Old 03-16-06, 07:57 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LXBOY
I checked the weather it will be raining
How could you check the weather for 3 weeks down the line?? April 8th!?
Old 03-16-06, 08:25 AM
LXBOY
Driver

Talking Gottcha Good Isnt it

Hey man this is seattle, u always keep rain in ur mind, guess what happens then the day turns out to be sunny. Just Joking. I just wanted u guys to have a back up plan so we know where we are going if that happens, since we all are planning ot be there, just tryng to make it an organized one... hahahha
Hallar....
Old 03-16-06, 08:43 AM
LXBOY
Driver

Thumbs up How about end the day in the V.I.P.???

Its my brothers birthday weekend, so most likely I'll be going ot make reservations for a V.I.P. room in a club downtown, so far either Tabellas, or Venom, I can put u guys on the list. It will be fun together, drinking " where it is allowed". What do u guys say. After all CL members should be treated V.I.P. style. I think it'l look cool to have 10 lexuses parked together. What do u guys say? hallaarrrr. If u guys are up for it?
Old 03-16-06, 08:46 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by LXBOY
Hey man this is seattle, u always keep rain in ur mind, guess what happens then the day turns out to be sunny. Just Joking. I just wanted u guys to have a back up plan so we know where we are going if that happens, since we all are planning ot be there, just tryng to make it an organized one... hahahha
Hallar....
So far this one seems to be much more organized than any of the previous ones...

What we have learned from years past...oh, I mean last year ...is that we can't spring too many options on people.

Right now, what we have determined is that we are meeting @ Golden Gardens rain or shine, people are bringing stuff to BBQ with, and if it's raining we cross that bridge when we get to it. This Red Mill Burgers sounds like it may be yummy therefore may be an option! I do know that usually people don't like to try and follow people bouncing through town...so hopefully it's close to Golden Gardens!
Old 03-16-06, 08:57 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blk on blk
So far this one seems to be much more organized than any of the previous ones...

What we have learned from years past...oh, I mean last year ...is that we can't spring too many options on people.

Right now, what we have determined is that we are meeting @ Golden Gardens rain or shine, people are bringing stuff to BBQ with, and if it's raining we cross that bridge when we get to it. This Red Mill Burgers sounds like it may be yummy therefore may be an option! I do know that usually people don't like to try and follow people bouncing through town...so hopefully it's close to Golden Gardens!
I'll have to pass considering I'm underage (19) along with some other people here I would guess.

Ok so... APRIL 8TH AT 11AM AT GOLDEN GARDENS WE ARE HAVING A BBQ. If it rains we will plan accordingly however most likely it will be sunny. Anyhow we have had rain meets before at Alki with no problems.
Old 03-16-06, 10:51 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation Items Needed For Good Grubbin!

Alright, we still need a few items...if anyone is willing/able - PLEASE VOULENTEER!

Buns
Lettuce
Pickles
Plates

Please know that you can bring anything you want...if you like Potato Salad...bring it! If you are a vegetarian, let me know in advance (I have some Boca burgers!) Thanks in advance for all that are 'chipping in' to make this meet a success!

Old 03-16-06, 11:54 AM
748special
Driver School Candidate

Hey all, I'm new to CL but have been on is300.net for a while now. Count me in for the Golden Gardens meet up. I go through the park almost everyday on my run. Great place to meet, big parking lot and a fun little twisty road to get down there. I think I can even handle bringing plates if need be.
Old 03-16-06, 12:02 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 748special
Hey all, I'm new to CL but have been on is300.net for a while now. Count me in for the Golden Gardens meet up. I go through the park almost everyday on my run. Great place to meet, big parking lot and a fun little twisty road to get down there. I think I can even handle bringing plates if need be.
SWEET DEAL! Welcome to Club Lexus!

It looks like it's going to turn out to be a pretty good meet...looking forward to it.

(I will put you down for plates...THANK YOU!)
Old 03-16-06, 12:36 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Arrow

Originally Posted by 748special
Hey 748special...would you mind posting this up on the IS forums?!?!?! I figure if your someone that's been on there for a while people are more likely to pay attention to it than if I went on there with one post...
Old 03-16-06, 12:41 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Hey and old school members remembe this meet last year

Good times
Old 03-16-06, 01:29 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NoS
Hey and old school members remembe this meet last year

Good times
And more to be had!

NOTE: Since we are trying to provide food for everyone and need to know how much to bring, if you are planning on bringing more people can you give a heads up...and if you know how many that would be awesome! We know we won't be able to get an exact head count...but just trying to narrow it down within about 10...

Last edited by blk on blk; 03-16-06 at 01:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Lexus meet April 8th 2006?!?!