Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

How about a San Diego meet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-01, 10:17 PM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,

We cannot let all you UCLA and UCI people have all the fun! It is time for UCSD people to represent. gs4will and I will represent the UCSD, go Triton......yeah whatever.

On the serious side, I have been talking to a few people down here and trying to come up a good place to meet in the San Diego area. So people, give me some suggestion. We have the sun and the beaches along with many good looking babes. The location will depends on how many cars are going to show up.

So far we are thinking about on a Saturday between 11:00am - 1:00pm somewhere in Mira Mesa area where we can have lunch before we start the road trip.

From Mira Mesa - La Jolla - Pacific Beach - Mission Beach - Downtown............

(Try to avoid the same day when the Charger is playing if we can........traffic is always terrible)

We need a date and a place.....

Old 08-29-01, 01:07 AM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

We need the place that would be easy to find for people that do not know the city.

Best thing about SD is the racing scene. We can chill out at the beach during the day, and find some racing spots in the evening (Mira Mesa).

Tigi Fridays is a good place to meet and the food is descent too. As far as downtown goes, not many people are 21 so there is not much to do there (Cigar Factory maybe).
Old 09-12-01, 03:52 PM
GS3-Kid858
Driver

hey roger sorry about last weekends mis-hap but yea for sure I would be able to make a meet unless something comes up again but yea i really hope there will be a meet down in SD because like u said its not fair for all the UCLA and UCI peeps having fun. So yea u and GS4will represent UCLA and i'll represent SDSU ne ways hope theres a meet
Old 09-14-01, 07:42 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

OK, I checked out the latest racing scene, its good, its very good...crazy rides out there!

You guys think we would be better off on Saturday.
Old 09-17-01, 09:52 PM
Giro
I am banned.

Yeah Saturday is definantly the better day for the runs.
Last saturday was a good night lots of racing going on and tons of people showed up.