Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

2nd Annual All Toyota Festival - July 2nd 2006 - Issaquah, WA

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-06, 10:02 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks cool too bad i missed out.. how many cars showed up?? any more pix?
Old 07-03-06, 02:06 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

my buddy with his GS430 and I showed up for like 10 min.
Old 07-03-06, 02:58 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
my buddy with his GS430 and I showed up for like 10 min.
Good thing I didn't decide to drop in and see you then...you tool
Old 07-03-06, 09:10 PM
Pagong
Lexus Test Driver

I only saw two Lexus'.. One is a GS with some chrome wheels and a baby bluish SC?!

The old school pretty much stole the show for me.
There were some lifted trucks complete with dried on mud to give the full effect.

Hopefully next year i will make it.
Old 07-04-06, 11:47 PM
Rondo1
Driver

Default Where was Lexus?

Hey guys, I was disappointed that there was so little Lexus represented when every other Toyota make (and Scion) was well represented. I only saw 1 other GS there, and with mine that made 2.

It was an AWESOME show though. Over 100 cars were on display and like Pagong said, the old school was representing well. But it was the Scion's that did it for me. They were amazing. I have a bunch of pics, but its late right now and I'll have to get them up here over the next day or two. I'm sure I took at least 30-40 pictures of cars, engines, stereo units, etc. To top it off it all took place next to XXX Rootbeer Drive-In. Fantastic burgers, shakes, and of course Root Beer. No need to grill burgers when you have some of the best burgers in the state right at the event. They had drawings, and of course drawings as well. It was pretty cool. I didn't get there until about 12ish, but drove in and found a spot to park my blue baby. Rolled the windows down, opened the roof, and walked away. I knew she'd be safe with that many people around.

I'll have some pics up soon. Next time though -- DONT MISS THIS. It was pretty sad that Lexus was not represented well at all. I thought there'd be way more than just 2 cars there.

But I LOVED the whole event.
Old 07-05-06, 10:49 AM
Pagong
Lexus Test Driver

RONDO1- I actually caught up with you on the freeway on our way home, and paced with you for a minute or so so I can flash you my Club Lexus business card, but you were rolling HARD...lol then you exited.
Old 07-08-06, 06:57 PM
Rondo1
Driver

Originally Posted by Pagong
RONDO1- I actually caught up with you on the freeway on our way home, and paced with you for a minute or so so I can flash you my Club Lexus business card, but you were rolling HARD...lol then you exited.
Oops, my bad. I often enjoy a short trip over the speed limit! Next time give me a honk or something. I'll notice you then! Oh and the pics are really coming soon. I'll get them in here this weekend. I was too caught up in 4th of July and work this week to get them out.
Old 07-10-06, 12:11 AM
Rondo1
Driver

And here's links to the pics from the All Toyota Meet. Enjoy! Next time guys, we HAVE TO REPRESENT LEXUS!! We can't let Toyota and Scion show us up anymore.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rondou...zVKKFBkicUG_jF