Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

May 20th meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-06, 03:31 PM
Kermee
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Looking forward to some new faces! I know for sure I will say that you should bring your girlfriend & her car if you can. That adds another sweet car to the mix as well as another girl! As you may have seen from the last meet pix the girls are slightly out numbered. I can't speak for the others but I know for sure my wife will be there with me, unfortunately she rolls an Infinity (for sale though) to i can only bring one Lex (you big bawlla!)
Oui! I wish I could bring the girl and the car but they're both in LA right now. :| I will see if any other ladies would like to come but none presently own a Lexus other than my girlfriend.

Cheers,
Kermee
Old 05-08-06, 04:09 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kermee
Oui! I wish I could bring the girl and the car but they're both in LA right now. :| I will see if any other ladies would like to come but none presently own a Lexus other than my girlfriend.

Cheers,
Kermee
Good deal!

No worries...male, female, Lex or no Lex...if they are good people they are invited. It's a good group of people and there is always room for more! I am getting excited now...
Old 05-09-06, 11:19 PM
Kermee
Advanced

I'll try my best to get there on time. I'm going to the Audi Streets Of Tomorrow at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall earlier in the day. Can't resist having the opportunity to test drive the Q7 and RS4. (Or at the worse, with a professional driver but reports are coming in that people were allowed to drive the RS4).

Cheers,
Kermee

Last edited by Kermee; 05-09-06 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-10-06, 05:17 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Thumbs up I am in

I will be bringing the drinks. Hope it is nice this time.
Old 05-10-06, 09:10 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

I'll try my best to get there on time. I'm going to the Audi Streets Of Tomorrow at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall earlier in the day. Can't resist having the opportunity to test drive the Q7 and RS4. (Or at the worse, with a professional driver but reports are coming in that people were allowed to drive the RS4).

Cheers,
Kermee

we got 2 q7's at the our dealership right now, we got them 2 days ago. i cant wait to drive the rs4
Old 05-11-06, 12:23 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by NoS
1000 posts <<< now I'm one of the old timers
Over the hill....congrats!
Old 05-11-06, 03:44 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If I come, this little guy will too!
Old 05-13-06, 03:51 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It's been decided! Royicus and I will be there for sure and bringing the buns and chicken... the living chicken that is, not for food.
Old 05-14-06, 11:53 AM
Splatsc300
Lead Lap

SON OF A @#$^# scratch me from the meet... I forgot I have to be in Oregon that week...
Old 05-14-06, 09:40 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Splatsc300
SON OF A @#$^# scratch me from the meet... I forgot I have to be in Oregon that week...
Just got back from OR myself...no worries, there will be another next month! Have fun in OR!
Old 05-15-06, 12:34 AM
Splatsc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Just got back from OR myself...no worries, there will be another next month! Have fun in OR!

Oh my girlfriend said to tell your wife next time for sure
Old 05-15-06, 08:40 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by Splatsc300
Oh my girlfriend said to tell your wife next time for sure
I love this...we are so the 'middle men'.

Significant others messenger service at your service.
Old 05-15-06, 09:41 AM
Kermee
Advanced

I'm still going to try to make it this Saturday. Long term forecast for weather on Saturday looks like crap, but it didn't stop me from machine polishing my car and putting a couple coats of Zaino Z-2 Pro w/ZFX accelerator onto it with a wipedown of Z-6 over the weekend...

8 hours later...

Cheers,
Kermee
Old 05-15-06, 10:28 AM
Rondo1
Driver

Default Maybe this will help increase our numbers...

I had posted this in the PACIFIC sub-forum, but really meant to aim it at all of us who do these gatherings. Maybe you'd find it useful for increasing our numbers (or just creating a card for yourself). :-) Enjoy.

Hey everyone, I just did something cool that I think we should all do to try and increase our numbers for the Lexus owners in our area. How many times have you seen another Lexus parked in a parking lot or something and you wanted to know if they knew about Club Lexus or not? Well now we can easily let these other Lexus owners know all about us! How? By ordering 250 FREE BUSINESS CARDS from VistaPrint.com. (BTW, no I dont work for vistaprint. I ran across this site to create my own PERSONAL CARD. Comes in great when you meet new people at parties, clubs, etc.) ANYWAY.... How do they do this for free? By putting their own "vistaprint.com" add on the back of the card. (You can change the back of the card for a fee of course). Here's how you do this. It would be great if we all said the same things on our cards along with some of your own personal information. Also to keep the business cards free, you simply choose all the defaults with no add ons, and all you end up paying for is shipping ($5.25). Here's EXACTLY how you do it. Let's do this and increase our numbers and make these meets this summer POPULAR AND HUGE!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Go to http://www.vistaprint.com
2. Choose FREE BUSINESS CARDS
3. Select one of the 42 FREE card designs
4. Fill out the form like this:
a. Company Name: "CLUB LEXUS"
b. Message: "Join us today!"
c. Full Name: (enter your clublexus handle) (I entered "Rondo1")
d. Job Title: (enter your year, make and color of your Lexus) (I entered "99' Blue Lexus GS400")
e. Address Line 1: "I saw your car"
f. Address Line 2: "and thought you might"
g. Address Line 3: "want to join other"
h. Phone / Other: "Lexus owners online."
i. Fax / Other: "Join us in the PACIFIC"
j. Email / Other: "sub-forum at:"
k. Web / Other: "https://www.clublexus.com"

THAT'S IT!! click through the site and DO NOT ACCEPT any of the many, many updates that they suggest in order to get you to pay more for your business cards. When you get to the end all you owe is shipping which is $5.25. You get 250 business cards in the mail for free + shipping.

What do you guys think? I already ordered my 250 cards and will start putting them on the windshields of every modded or hot Lexus that I see around here.

-RONDO1
Old 05-15-06, 11:11 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

8 hours later...

Cheers,
Kermee

Opps...I need a rag...

I'm still going to try to make it this Saturday. Long term forecast for weather on Saturday looks like crap...
...go figure. Washington weather forcast: First major heat wave of the year, Monday through Friday temps are expected to be 120 +. Sat expected to bring temps around 38 and thunder clouds rolling in around noon. Oh well...I will be there either way!

Quick Reply: May 20th meet