Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

May 20th meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-06, 06:31 PM
Rondo1
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NoS
Actually Club Lexus sent us tons of business cards, nice ones too and we tried putting them on a few rides but nothing really helps....
Oh well. Thought I'd try. Figured it wouldn't hurt.
Old 05-16-06, 12:06 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by Rondo1
Oh well. Thought I'd try. Figured it wouldn't hurt.
The only question I would have with this is has it been approved by 'club lexus'? They have some very nice business cards that they supplied (not sure how to get them now...I am almost out) but I know some organizations are real particular on the appearance of their name.

Having said that, I would love to be able to pay $6.00 and get 250 business cards! This is a great idea but I just want to make sure that I am not going against 'Club Lexus's wishes...
Old 05-17-06, 08:02 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Cool Got gas?

Alright....so I went out and bought a 4 pack of the gas 'cans' so that we make sure that EVERYONE is able to get a burger this time. Heck, we will have enough gas to make burgers for everyone at the park!
Old 05-17-06, 11:02 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoS
No offense to the "Club Lexus" owners or anything but we as a group are Club Lexus.... at least in Washington. Club Lexus hasent had any "official site" meets up here although I assume they have in California. We sort of are like an extension of Club Lexus... some might not agree with me but don't hate
I agree completely!
Old 05-17-06, 01:14 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks like the Rain Gods are going to rain on our parade again. 60% chance for precipitation.
Old 05-17-06, 07:30 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Woogie
Looks like the Rain Gods are going to rain on our parade again. 60% chance for precipitation.
Of course....you know it's our fault though...cuz we are planning a meet. Oh well...I will bring a jacket and at least we can hang out undercover. I think we are going to discuss future meets and get some plans moving...bring your thinking caps!
Old 05-18-06, 07:23 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well, rain or shine, I'll be there saturday at 12: 30. See you all there, and no worries, if it's raining in the morning, I'll have a muddy car and all.
Old 05-18-06, 10:01 PM
Royicus
Driver School Candidate

*gasp* Not bringing me, silkiechic!!!??! *pouts*

Anyway, I guess it goes without saying that I should be there as well.
Old 05-18-06, 10:11 PM
Rondo1
Driver

Wink A dirty Lexus? WHAT!?!

Originally Posted by silkiechic
Well, rain or shine, I'll be there saturday at 12: 30. See you all there, and no worries, if it's raining in the morning, I'll have a muddy car and all.
OK seriously folks an ugly rainy day should be the ONLY reason to allow a Lexus to go dirty. Thats just sacrilege.

I plan to be there. But after knee surgery last Friday, I will be limping around on my cane.
Old 05-19-06, 08:02 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Rondo1
OK seriously folks an ugly rainy day should be the ONLY reason to allow a Lexus to go dirty. Thats just sacrilege.

I plan to be there. But after knee surgery last Friday, I will be limping around on my cane.
No worries...we are here to help! Doesn't look like we will be running around much anyway....but I call dibbs on a (dry) place to sit for Rondo1!

Are we sure we have everyone on bored for bringing what is listed on the first page? I know that Splats is unable to make it so I just wanted to verify that everyone else (bringing food) is on bored so that if they are not we can go out and make sure we have what we need to in order for this to run smooth.