Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Seattle Lexus Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-06, 03:55 PM
Billh2
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seattle Lexus Service

Anyone have any recommendations for service in the Seattle area? Frankly, I don't trust anyone here. I will need to have the timing belt and water pump replaced.
I am a little ways away from having to do this, but I figured I'd start asking.
Thanks
Bill
Old 05-03-06, 05:39 PM
mr. aristo
Lead Lap

lexus of seattle... service dept sucks... they were very rude to me... lexus of bellevue... they are the only ones that touch both my lexus cars... and i have bought both of mine through them they are awesome
Old 05-03-06, 07:31 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I moved this into your regional forum, hopefully local can help you out here.
Old 05-04-06, 07:39 AM
LXBOY
Driver

Default Here is one for you

Japanese auto Care, On Hwy 99, I have always taken my Toyotas there and now my lexus too. Very genuine owner. Let me know if u r interested, I hallar at him, so he can take care of ur Lex, like mine.

Later
Old 05-04-06, 07:47 AM
Apexi
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mr. aristo
lexus of bellevue... they are the only ones that touch both my lexus cars... and i have bought both of mine through them they are awesome
+1
Old 05-04-06, 01:43 PM
Billh2
Pole Position

Thanks for the help on this. Interesting responses. Not knowing anything about who to call, I first called Lexus of Seattle. The person I talked to was great, she knew what I wanted. Told me they do a lot of those, would need the car for one day. They would replace the water pump, timing belt and tensioners for $1450.00. I then called Lexus of Bellevue. They told me it would be $2000.00. ????? Don't know why there is a $550.00 price difference between two dealerships, but at lest I have an idea. I can get this done locally, but everyone I have talked to has never changed timing belts on a Lexus before. I really do not want to loan my car out as a training tool. I would still like to find an independent guy who has done this before. I have some time before the job needs to be done so I will do some looking.

Thanks again
Bill
Old 05-04-06, 02:49 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Billh2
Thanks for the help on this. Interesting responses. Not knowing anything about who to call, I first called Lexus of Seattle. The person I talked to was great, she knew what I wanted. Told me they do a lot of those, would need the car for one day. They would replace the water pump, timing belt and tensioners for $1450.00. I then called Lexus of Bellevue. They told me it would be $2000.00. ????? Don't know why there is a $550.00 price difference between two dealerships, but at lest I have an idea. I can get this done locally, but everyone I have talked to has never changed timing belts on a Lexus before. I really do not want to loan my car out as a training tool. I would still like to find an independent guy who has done this before. I have some time before the job needs to be done so I will do some looking.

Thanks again
Bill
Hey man u r worrying too much. Call Japanese Auto, he'll take care of you. They only work on Japanese cars, and his work is guaranteed for a year just like dealers, to the max ask him ot use the lexus timing belt, everything else is the saving in Labor. Take my word on it.

Later
Old 05-04-06, 03:14 PM
Billh2
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LXBOY
Hey man u r worrying too much. Call Japanese Auto, he'll take care of you. They only work on Japanese cars, and his work is guaranteed for a year just like dealers, to the max ask him ot use the lexus timing belt, everything else is the saving in Labor. Take my word on it.

Later
As far as worrying, I can tell you LOTS of horror stories. Do you have a phone number for Japanese Auto?
Thanks
Bill
Old 05-05-06, 09:19 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Thumbs up Here Ya Go!!

4257717767, Let him know u r referred by Karam, Black Gs 430. He'll know. Let em know if ti works out for you.
Old 05-14-06, 10:21 PM
KuyaPatz
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My dad has been taking his toyota supra (85) for like 6 years. only guy to touch my dads car. hes really really nice. havent brought a lexus there though, just our toyotas.

as for the lexus. i assume we'll be taking it to lexus of bellevue. not much expierence with them but they seem nice and did pretty good work, part dept. seems waaaaaaaay to pricy though (they told me theyd buy and install a rear lip spoiler for 995, that has to beee waaaaaaay to high)

if u dont wanna deal with lexus service dept go to the japanese auto on hwy 99, and dont be deceived by the somewhat small workshop and old beat up japanesecars lol. the owners great
Old 05-30-06, 11:51 AM
Sooner
Pole Position

i like lexus of bellevue but i am bias about it cause i work there.