Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

June 24th 2006 Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-06, 09:03 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Rondo1
24th is a MAYBE for me. No guarantees. If I can make, I'll be there.
Updated, hope you can make it...

Originally Posted by Reyngel
I'm planning to, yes.
+1 still?

Originally Posted by skpark70
I going for sure but not sure make there by 1pm, where are you guys going after bubble tea place???
I'll probably make it there by 3-3:30.
Not sure where we will be by then. I would suggest getting someone's # so you can call and find out where we are. Sometimes the meets only last 2 hours so we wouldn't want you to be driving out there as everyone is leaving...just as Rondo!

Originally Posted by audi2nr
i got a seat in trd's sc so if pics me up then im in! still meeting in federal way right?
You got him Ryan? If not, I am sure Riss & I can pick you up man. Yes, Fed way, NoS is working on the address of the bubble tea place....*nudge*nudge* <-to NoS
Old 06-19-06, 09:42 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Me (Elliott), and ISTony are most likely going....
Old 06-19-06, 11:53 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Yeah I got Stinky. See you all there.
Old 06-19-06, 09:14 PM
Pagong
Lexus Test Driver

Anybody from the Lynnwood,Everett,Mukilteo area going?

Where's Silkiechic?
Old 06-20-06, 08:23 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

Originally Posted by Pagong

Where's Silkiechic?
Kenmore here....
Old 06-21-06, 02:32 AM
Reyngel
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Pagong

Where's Silkiechic?
I'm in the Lynnwood/Edmonds area.
Old 06-21-06, 02:33 AM
Reyngel
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk on blk

+1 still?
Um, probably not. I think it will just be me. Not entirely sure, though.
Old 06-21-06, 12:19 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by NoS
Address is:

Bubble Island
1414 South 324st # B109
Federal Way, WA 98003
Thanks man!

Um, probably not. I think it will just be me. Not entirely sure, though.
I will put you down for +1/2
Old 06-22-06, 08:10 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Arrow

Originally Posted by NoS
I'm also bringing my brother... maybe even both...
Good deal! The more the better!

So who is all meeting up north? We WERE going to meet @ Bellevue, but that wouldn't make much sense if everyone meeting up north is coming from Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Bothell area?? Either way, I have someone interested in checking out the Infinity thus I have to show that at about noon on Sat in Bellevue so I may not be able to convoy down w/you all.
Old 06-22-06, 02:40 PM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

are you still meeting in bellevue? i dont have my lexus yet although do you guys think i could tag along.. it would be great to meet some of you guys.. im driving my sister's boyfriends beat up RSX-S
Old 06-22-06, 04:13 PM
206bruce
Rookie

Just picked up a '92 SC300 5-speed manual from Portland yesterday. I guess I can start participating in CL activities now. I'll try to meet up at Burger Masters in Bellevue.

This car has ~269k miles and needs some work. Not sure what I was thinking because I don't have that much energy and free time to work on it.
Old 06-23-06, 12:23 AM
Reyngel
Lead Lap

Wait, what? Bellevue? I thought we were meeting in Federal Way? Bellevue sounds a lot better to me anyway, since I'm in Lynnwood.
Old 06-23-06, 08:13 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Arrow

Originally Posted by mrkenji
are you still meeting in bellevue? i dont have my lexus yet although do you guys think i could tag along.. it would be great to meet some of you guys.. im driving my sister's boyfriends beat up RSX-S
That's the plan! Your more then welcome to cruz w/my wife and I if you like, we may be running fashionably late though cuz I gotta show our other car to someone which is for sale at 12 in Bellevue, then we will be headed down to Fed Way...hopefully no later than 12:30 we will be on the road.

Originally Posted by 206bruce
Just picked up a '92 SC300 5-speed manual from Portland yesterday. I guess I can start participating in CL activities now. I'll try to meet up at Burger Masters in Bellevue.

This car has ~269k miles and needs some work. Not sure what I was thinking because I don't have that much energy and free time to work on it.
Good deal 206! Hey, Lex can handle 269miles EASY...if it's been well taken care of! Looking forward to seeing you @ Burger Master! You not going to be able to cruz down w/us?

Wait, what? Bellevue? I thought we were meeting in Federal Way? Bellevue sounds a lot better to me anyway, since I'm in Lynnwood.
LOL! No man, in the first post we were talking about the north end people meeting @ the Burger Master in Bellevue then cruzing down to Fed Way! SOMEBODY doesn't read the posts!

I will be slightly late, I am showing a car that I have for sale at noon in Bellevue, then right after that I will be going straight to the Burger Master and seeing if anyone is still there...then cruzing down to Fed Way. Hoping to be at the Burger Master around 12:30-12:45 thus this would make me slightly late...
Old 06-23-06, 10:46 AM
LineruaL
Driver School Candidate

Hi, I'm pretty new to the Club Lexus scene (my husband and I just got an SC 300 and an ES 300 within the last month). Is this meet-up open to anyone? What generally goes down at these things?
Old 06-23-06, 11:10 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by LineruaL
Hi, I'm pretty new to the Club Lexus scene (my husband and I just got an SC 300 and an ES 300 within the last month). Is this meet-up open to anyone? What generally goes down at these things?
OF COUSE it's open to ANYONE (heck...they let me go )! The more the merrier! Sometimes we even have 'non-Lexus' vehicles show up. It's pretty much a chance to meet some people with the same interests as yourself, Lexus being one of them but sure to find many more. We sometimes BBQ down on the 'beach' (this is Washington...shall I say on the rocks by the water??), this time we are going to grab some Bubble Tea and go from there. This meet doesn't have a whole lot of "structure" but the basic plan is meet up, have some bubble tea, then maybe take some pix @ a park, then maybe even grab some grub. They usually last about 2-4 hours depending on how many people have plans and what not. It would be great to see you guys if you can make it...and with TWO Lexus's!!! My wife and I still regret getting our Infinity instead of another Lexus...

Last edited by blk on blk; 06-23-06 at 11:18 AM.

Quick Reply: June 24th 2006 Meet!!!