Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

July 22nd Seattle Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-06, 08:59 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
5-speed
Hey! I am just now learning to count past 10, but guess I still have some to learn before 10...have not even gone onto my ABC's yet
Old 07-11-06, 08:12 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

its red, and its a 5speed thats all for now.................... oh its a 92, gotta fix a few dings i need to fix but no major problems, its a lex after all!
Old 07-11-06, 08:28 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by audi2nr
its red, and its a 5speed thats all for now.................... oh its a 92, gotta fix a few dings i need to fix but no major problems, its a lex after all!
Show us some full pics ya turkey! I'll help ya get it all nice and clean afterall.... I'm a professional.
Old 07-11-06, 09:26 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

the car is being transported up here as we speak, so i should have it tomorrow evening or thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes we will do the super fluff and buff to it to get it blinging!
Old 07-11-06, 10:36 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

the car is being transported up here as we speak, so i should have it tomorrow evening or thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes we will do the super fluff and buff to it to get it blinging!
So what red do you have? Is it the pearl garnet or the renasance red? Probably spelled renassance wrong and am to lazy to click on the window behind this one to google the correct spelling. hehe

By the way, how hard is it to get little digs out? I have a few that would be nice to remove.
Old 07-11-06, 11:14 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by silkiechic
So what red do you have? Is it the pearl garnet or the renasance red? Probably spelled renassance wrong and am to lazy to click on the window behind this one to google the correct spelling. hehe

By the way, how hard is it to get little digs out? I have a few that would be nice to remove.
Dings are a ******, you have to rip your panels apart to get to most I just have the Dent Wizzard guy that comes to our work do mine not worth doing unless they are very noticeable.
Old 07-12-06, 07:30 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
not worth doing unless they are very noticeable.
How much w/ your friends and family discount?
Old 07-12-06, 07:55 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

we should have a dent pulling party and see if we can get a group discount.. i just have one little dent
Old 07-12-06, 11:22 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Wink

its red, and its a 5speed thats all for now....................
Come on man! You normally have to pay $250 an hour to be teased this much!

Show us MORE!
Old 07-12-06, 04:05 PM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Hey Nos after this meet are you gonna go home and pick up your s14 and then go to the Steel Lake NWN meet? haha they are mad at me because im not going
Old 07-13-06, 07:52 AM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mrkenji
we should have a dent pulling party and see if we can get a group discount.. i just have one little dent
Haha, that sounds like fun... I'm poor though and have three dents I can live with for now. One is like a 5mm ding that looks stab woundish with a chip of paint missing from the center. Then the other two are also of that manner, maybe affecting a radius of 3cm each from the center of impact. It breaks the lines!!!!!

Also sadily, since I made the decision to commute to campus for the first time this summer , I take the poor thing to the park and ride, where the danger is from me falling onto the car.

This is what I did to my poor curently orange with yellow polka dotted car. It desprately needs to be washed again!

Old 07-13-06, 08:08 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by silkiechic
Haha, that sounds like fun... I'm poor though and have three dents I can live with for now. One is like a 5mm ding that looks stab woundish with a chip of paint missing from the center. Then the other two are also of that manner, maybe affecting a radius of 3cm each from the center of impact. It breaks the lines!!!!!

Also sadily, since I made the decision to commute to campus for the first time this summer , I take the poor thing to the park and ride, where the danger is from me falling onto the car.

This is what I did to my poor curently orange with yellow polka dotted car. It desprately needs to be washed again!

clean it up real nice then try using a little elbow grease on it with a good polishing compound(not rubbing compound!) and then throw a quick coat of wax ovet it, should take it out nicely.
Old 07-13-06, 11:26 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

yah some compound could get out those scratches however i dont know exacly how deep that dent is so i dunno if it would take the discoloration away from that.
Old 07-13-06, 03:18 PM
skpark70
Lexus Champion

What is the head count for the July meet???
Old 07-13-06, 04:20 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by skpark70
What is the head count for the July meet???
my guess...... 4

Quick Reply: July 22nd Seattle Meet!