Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

July 22nd Seattle Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-06, 07:08 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
my guess...... 4
Unfortunately that seems to be true....just like old times!

Either way...we are going...
Old 07-13-06, 07:16 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by silkiechic
So what red do you have? Is it the pearl garnet or the renasance red? Probably spelled renassance wrong and am to lazy to click on the window behind this one to google the correct spelling. hehe

By the way, how hard is it to get little digs out? I have a few that would be nice to remove.

its red just like yours, im not sure what color that is but its the darker red i kinda like it although it is a major cop magnet. its got the lexus 2 piece gold mesh rims on it they look pretty sweet, gotta get the lip's buffed out though, the jerks who "detailed" it used some wheel crap that messed up the finish. looks like the top part of the front bumper was pushed in alittle, like the car went under a trucks bumper or so, but other than that the body is straight. in side is alittle banged up but i have most of my interior parts from the previous lex minus the door panels which i am now regreting throwing them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should be shot gotta replace the a/c controls and radio with the ones i have and thats about it. no major mechanical problems, i do need new lower control arm bushings as mine have 160k mi on them and they are all worn and squishy, gotta buy the dazian polyurathane bushings to replace them. i need new wipers and i gotta polish out the headlights and do my famous HID retrofitt! i would show some nice pics but i dont have a decent camera so you guys will just have to suffer till the next meettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! muhahahahaha
Old 07-13-06, 09:00 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

http://www.turbosc.com/media/files/spsc300-977.wmv there ya go Marc, get to thinkin'!!! Oh and when you do your headlights PLEASE invite me! mine are yellow again
Old 07-14-06, 08:07 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

http://www.turbosc.com/media/files/spsc300-977.wmv there ya go Marc, get to thinkin'!!! Oh and when you do your headlights PLEASE invite me! mine are yellow again
Please pass me a rag...

Did someone say shop day?
Old 07-14-06, 09:11 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

July 22nd meet attendees

blk on blk

if you are going please add your name above
Old 07-14-06, 10:37 AM
LineruaL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by audi2nr
its red just like yours, im not sure what color that is but its the darker red i kinda like it although it is a major cop magnet. its got the lexus 2 piece gold mesh rims on it they look pretty sweet, gotta get the lip's buffed out though, the jerks who "detailed" it used some wheel crap that messed up the finish. looks like the top part of the front bumper was pushed in alittle, like the car went under a trucks bumper or so, but other than that the body is straight. in side is alittle banged up but i have most of my interior parts from the previous lex minus the door panels which i am now regreting throwing them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should be shot gotta replace the a/c controls and radio with the ones i have and thats about it. no major mechanical problems, i do need new lower control arm bushings as mine have 160k mi on them and they are all worn and squishy, gotta buy the dazian polyurathane bushings to replace them. i need new wipers and i gotta polish out the headlights and do my famous HID retrofitt! i would show some nice pics but i dont have a decent camera so you guys will just have to suffer till the next meettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! muhahahahaha
As a new Lexus owner, I must ask...are 5 speed SC300's rare?
Old 07-14-06, 11:08 AM
Kermee
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Question

I'm tentative right now. I have an engineer from Ericsson U.K. and Sweden that I'm baby-sitting that weekend at the Edgewater.

Cheers,
Kermee
Old 07-14-06, 11:13 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LineruaL
As a new Lexus owner, I must ask...are 5 speed SC300's rare?
Yes, they are quite rare. I don't know the exact amount produced but it's quite a bit less than the AT. They made the 5-speed from '92-'97.
Old 07-14-06, 11:55 AM
LineruaL
Driver School Candidate

Yes, they are quite rare. I don't know the exact amount produced but it's quite a bit less than the AT. They made the 5-speed from '92-'97.
Wow. My husband has a bright red '95 that he just picked up from some guy in Edmonds. He's in 5-speed heaven, but the cops have him on their radar 24/7! I had no idea they were so coveted.
I would absolutely LOVE to come out to the meet, but I'm celebrating my birthday that weekend As long as you keep having them though, I'll keep trying to make it! (I can really tell my husband wants to show off his new 'baby')
Old 07-14-06, 02:20 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LineruaL
Wow. My husband has a bright red '95 that he just picked up from some guy in Edmonds. He's in 5-speed heaven, but the cops have him on their radar 24/7! I had no idea they were so coveted.
I would absolutely LOVE to come out to the meet, but I'm celebrating my birthday that weekend As long as you keep having them though, I'll keep trying to make it! (I can really tell my husband wants to show off his new 'baby')
Excellent well he's got a sweet car,t hat's for sure hope to see you 2 there one day.
Old 07-14-06, 04:21 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for reals? only 4 people or so?

i was got some free time and was pondering the drive from portland, but 4 is a fairly low number...damn it!
Old 07-14-06, 04:47 PM
skpark70
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bravo261
for reals? only 4 people or so?

i was got some free time and was pondering the drive from portland, but 4 is a fairly low number...damn it!
I definitely was going to go but I don't know now...
An if you go I'll tag along for sure...
Old 07-14-06, 06:28 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by skpark70
I definitely was going to go but I don't know now...
An if you go I'll tag along for sure...
TRD was being a jack @$$...there will be more than that...just nobody has said YES or NO. Alright, let's try and get a head count...I will start another thread for an official head count.

Alright, here is the head count thread. ->Are you going to the July 22nd Meet in Federal Way?

Last edited by blk on blk; 07-14-06 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-17-06, 12:16 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation Venting -

It's almost frustrating that this meet seems to be a quite difficult meet. Either way, the show must go on, and will, but what's up with everyone just kinda 'waiting' to see who else shows? If everyone does that then nobody will show! The biggest meet we had was one where hardly ANYONE knew anyone else...and people just SHOWED! I would have to say that even though the weather sucked...that was one of my favorite meets....unfortunately some/most of those people have not been able to make another meet, but hopefully we will see some of their smiling faces around again! The weather is supposed to be sweet! I think we are going to be floating down a river after the meet! Anyone want to join?
Old 07-17-06, 07:29 PM
skpark70
Lexus Champion

alright... Im in.
So, are we still meeting at the bubble tea place at 1pm???

Quick Reply: July 22nd Seattle Meet!