Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Everett AutoCross Meet At Boeing

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-07, 10:30 AM
TRDRacer
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everett AutoCross Meet At Boeing

Hey guy I am still a newbie sort of speak to the forums but by no means to the car! I have been attending the WWSCC autoscross sessions everytime they come her to Everett Boeing. Sense we have some People from the Seattle area and such I was woundering if you guys would like to meet. On April 29th at Everett Boeing. Be nice to have a paraide of Lexuses to come by and chill for the session times. Go to www.WWSCC.org and click on next event info! Maybe you guys can even enter some cars to race, I might. If So you will need a helmet and the car must be stripped no mats nothing loose all the spare taken out. You can leave the stuff on the ground noone will take it sense eveyone there is nice.
Old 04-15-07, 10:07 AM
noliesss
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sound interesting.... how much is the ticket or is it free?
Old 04-20-07, 07:56 AM
twojayzee
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TRDRacer
Hey guy I am still a newbie sort of speak to the forums but by no means to the car! I have been attending the WWSCC autoscross sessions everytime they come her to Everett Boeing. Sense we have some People from the Seattle area and such I was woundering if you guys would like to meet. On April 29th at Everett Boeing. Be nice to have a paraide of Lexuses to come by and chill for the session times. Go to www.WWSCC.org and click on next event info! Maybe you guys can even enter some cars to race, I might. If So you will need a helmet and the car must be stripped no mats nothing loose all the spare taken out. You can leave the stuff on the ground noone will take it sense eveyone there is nice.
Same question as above. Cost ?
Old 04-20-07, 12:52 PM
JT2MA71

Received 1,593 Likes on 696 Posts

I used to go there and I seem to remember the fee was ~25 dollars. Last time I took my Z there was 2001 though. I might go and see how the IS does. Ron
Old 04-20-07, 01:31 PM
twojayzee
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ron, im just lookin to spectate. You goin ?