Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

**Pictures from Sin City 4/29/07**

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-07, 12:28 AM
asukadc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btw, jon uses third party lense, not even canon lens.

and for the longest time i was using the lens i sold to paul and gary
Old 05-22-07, 12:22 PM
skribblez
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by asukadc
remember that night we had a photoshoot , with aaron?

i was told that u were talking crap about me and jon when we were taking pics, those pics me and jon posted are hella post processed so theres no way in hell we didn't do anything i don't really care, i mean... i can't control the way you think

someone told me u were talking to the girl u brought, that u said "i can take those shots if i ahd the same equipent, they only good cuz they have all that stuff"

honestly speaking jon is a great photographer, he takes good pics; the weather really isn't the issue here, when i went to korea was nearly -10c, this is actually much worse for the camera cuz it may freeze up, next time post some finished product, don't be all hurry and start a new post with pics, make them a little more presentable, crop, spend some time to adjust to remedy the picture if you did over expose them.

have u tried to leave it on auto see what kinda pic will turn out? sometimes the auto function maybe useful on the situation like this... not sure about the settings,

try not to edit the pic as much as possible... i used to do that a lot but as u grow, the less time u'll spend on post process.

and oh yeah, get an uv filter.....
Talking crap? No way. I appreciated you and your skills. I never even talked **** about Jon either. Yeah, I told Lena about the lens and stuff, but I even told her it would take me time to catch up. You guys by far have experienced way more than me. Like I talk to you before on aim Ian, everyone has their own style. That night in Fullerton, all my pics were crap. I didn't even set my white balance correctly. On top of that, I didn't know anything about processing photos on photo shop. All that yellow and uglyness was me just using my burn tool. I did not say all my photos were perfect, it took me long enough to where I can shoot what I have right now. If you heard all those or took the wrong way, I'm sorry you had to hear that. But you know me when we hanged out I don't talk crap about people, really. I do have a short temper but surely I do not take it out on people.
Old 05-22-07, 01:06 PM
asukadc
Pole Position

Originally Posted by skribblez
Talking crap? No way. I appreciated you and your skills. I never even talked **** about Jon either. Yeah, I told Lena about the lens and stuff, but I even told her it would take me time to catch up. You guys by far have experienced way more than me. Like I talk to you before on aim Ian, everyone has their own style. That night in Fullerton, all my pics were crap. I didn't even set my white balance correctly. On top of that, I didn't know anything about processing photos on photo shop. All that yellow and uglyness was me just using my burn tool. I did not say all my photos were perfect, it took me long enough to where I can shoot what I have right now. If you heard all those or took the wrong way, I'm sorry you had to hear that. But you know me when we hanged out I don't talk crap about people, really. I do have a short temper but surely I do not take it out on people.
ok