Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

HIN Seattle : August 4th

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-07 | 05:39 PM
cambo
Rookie

i cant remember seeing emeralds GS....or if i did i didnt recognize it...i saw her SC it was cool. good job with the 2nd place jdm vip. whos RHD toyota van was that? it was sickkkkk haha.i know for sure im dropping the honda game an starting up with a mk3 supra or mk2 mr2 or early 90's LS400....not tryign tospedn a arm an leg on a car..just like the 4g ican get for the civic...

Last edited by cambo; 08-07-07 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-08-07 | 12:03 PM
JDM_Soarer

Originally Posted by Drunkebuda
weee ill be there showing my tsx the lexus not quite ready for showing :P ill look for your car and come by and say hey :P woot woot go braclets :P
dude.. I didn't know you were on these forums (this is Surge)

Originally Posted by mrkenji
i was surprised that christian didnt bring out the fortune supra or his white R34 either.. *shrugs*
Chris only has that white R32 no R34. Supra was sitting this one out. To quote Chris "Man I feel bad for my Supra (while outside the garage standing by the President) its like a step child next to this now." Suggestions that he donate all his stuff from the Supra to me were rebuffed

Originally Posted by cambo
whos RHD toyota van was that? it was sickkkkk haha.
Van owned by Sakae Uchida from Cala-second Sports in BC. Black wide body Aristo owned by Justin from Cala-second.
Old 08-08-07 | 05:37 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by JDM_Soarer
dude.. I didn't know you were on these forums (this is Surge)

Chris only has that white R32 no R34. Supra was sitting this one out. To quote Chris "Man I feel bad for my Supra (while outside the garage standing by the President) its like a step child next to this now." Suggestions that he donate all his stuff from the Supra to me were rebuffed

Van owned by Sakae Uchida from Cala-second Sports in BC. Black wide body Aristo owned by Justin from Cala-second.
haha why not be my bor got an is250 lol hehe plu we share cars most of the time
Old 08-09-07 | 08:47 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by golfkid777
hahaha.... If I looked good enough to sell my body on the interweb, my ish would be off the hook by now! hahahahaha.

Is it a second gen or first gen? I thought she had an LS, no?
What doesn't she have? Haha....nice job Kenji!! My friends went to it after the Mariners game and I saw them the next day. First thing I hear is "ELLIOTT!!! There was the SICKEST VIP GS there!!" I then asked if it was white and they said yes, then I just thought to myself I hope Kenji places!!
Old 08-09-07 | 11:55 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

haha elliot.. yah i didnt think i was getting very much attention at the show because i was right next to team menace whose set up was amazing.. but i guess i got attention where it mattered most :-P

cambo - emerald's car was kinda hard to notice because it was black but it was right behind her SC haha surprised if you saw that car you didnt notice her GS.

yah the RHD Toyota Previa (Estima in japan) was Sakae's from Cala-Second. that is his parts van haha :-P