Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

HIN Seattle : August 4th

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-07, 09:45 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HIN Seattle : August 4th

Who's going and who's showing. i met some cool people at DTP and this is the home town so it would be nice to meet some more cool people from CL I'm showing my car with Motion R. So if your going and you see a 2Gen white GS then come by and say wsup. And if your showing who are you showing with and what car is yours.. id love to come by and check it out during the 8 hours or so ill be stuck at the show haha.. hope to see you guys there.

more info:
Hot Import Nights Seattle
Old 08-02-07, 06:09 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

dont know if i will go, and my car isnt quite done yet. should be done by the end of next week hopefully! im gonna go check it out on saturday!
Old 08-03-07, 08:54 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

hahaha i like your avatar man! gonna try to plan a meet for either later this month or next month since all the stress from HIN will be over with..
Old 08-03-07, 06:09 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mrkenji
hahaha i like your avatar man! gonna try to plan a meet for either later this month or next month since all the stress from HIN will be over with..
thanks, i was thinking about an avatar for the longest time and it finally came to me. its the two brands i love and hate the most! but ya anyway i'd be down for a meet next month, i need someone to take professional pics of my car since it will be all nice and pretty
Old 08-04-07, 12:13 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be down, should have a car to roll in . I'll see you at HIN hopefully kenji. You'll take somin home FO SHO. Actually I think any of the three whities would take somin home tomorrow.
Old 08-04-07, 02:59 AM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

weee ill be there showing my tsx the lexus not quite ready for showing :P ill look for your car and come by and say hey :P woot woot go braclets :P
Old 08-06-07, 03:57 PM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

drunkebuda was that your Mugen TSX? i think that was the only TSX's i saw.. hella clean dude!! great work.. mine was the what GS that was kinda overshadowed by Team Menace's booth
Old 08-06-07, 04:08 PM
cambo
Rookie

yo mr. kenji i talked to you at the show..your car was helllla clean. so was the 1st gen aristo and the nissan president or whatever. but top of the show was def. the twin turbo infiniti SUV.
Old 08-06-07, 11:55 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

drunkebuda was that your Mugen TSX? i think that was the only TSX's i saw.. hella clean dude!! great work.. mine was the what GS that was kinda overshadowed by Team Menace's booth
good eye yah that was my mugen tsx...i was showing with my friends mannn didnt win any awards thooo too busy helping friends with their cars i missed the jugdges blahhhh....but i went by and saw ur car :P pretty sick mannn i didnt see anyone around there to talk to :P soo did u win anything??? in total our team for 6 trophies soo not a bad nite i hope you get that meet together cuz i wanna see that car again close up :P
ohh yah forgot to say srry i got the judges to like my homeboys nsx for best jdm oem :P heheheh
Old 08-06-07, 11:58 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cambo
yo mr. kenji i talked to you at the show..your car was helllla clean. so was the 1st gen aristo and the nissan president or whatever. but top of the show was def. the twin turbo infiniti SUV.
hahahahah that was my homeboy chris car he just got that president like 2 week before the show and it was a last minute entry :P too bad he didnt bring his supra out to play :P
Old 08-07-07, 09:17 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

cambo. yah i remember talking to you. yah the 1st gen widebody aristo is my friend justin's from canada, and the president in christian coujin's.. man why did he have to get that before the show.. haha it was hella clean and i loved the look of it.

yes definitely the twin turbo charged wide body Infiniti FX was a show stopper.. too bad it had such a horrible spot.. weak!

i was surprised that christian didnt bring out the fortune supra or his white R34 either.. *shrugs*

by the way i ended up walking away with
Hottest VIP Japan Runner up.. (behind C Coujin's nissan president)
Old 08-07-07, 01:20 PM
golfkid777
Lexus Test Driver

Man, I havent been to HIN in soo long, and i had to miss this one as well.
Old 08-07-07, 01:24 PM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

did you guys who went happened to see Driftgirl's (Emerald) black boosted GS300. that car has come up quick.. black on black gs300 boosted with a kit, rims, and a system already..
Old 08-07-07, 02:36 PM
golfkid777
Lexus Test Driver

hahaha.... If I looked good enough to sell my body on the interweb, my ish would be off the hook by now! hahahahaha.

Is it a second gen or first gen? I thought she had an LS, no?
Old 08-07-07, 05:22 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

cambo. yah i remember talking to you. yah the 1st gen widebody aristo is my friend justin's from canada, and the president in christian coujin's.. man why did he have to get that before the show.. haha it was hella clean and i loved the look of it.

yes definitely the twin turbo charged wide body Infiniti FX was a show stopper.. too bad it had such a horrible spot.. weak!

i was surprised that christian didnt bring out the fortune supra or his white R34 either.. *shrugs*

by the way i ended up walking away with
Hottest VIP Japan Runner up.. (behind C Coujin's nissan president)
hahaha i know that **** was pimped out tho...but yah you know he did bring out the skyline to play but not the supra because it won soo much it didnt want to make it seem like the comp is rigged :P if he brought that baby out to play game over :P but yah yah see that veail side g35 or 350z i forgot but it was in the way back man it was sickkkk.... do u know chris coujin???

Quick Reply: HIN Seattle : August 4th