Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Hey Old Friends

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-07, 12:54 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Old Friends

Hey! What's everyone been up to?

I've been keeping busy over here at Wazzu thus the disappearance but have browsed the boards here and there. Marc you lovin' that boost? Ryan what have you been up to? Eli and Marissa how is the business going? Diana how are the chickens and school going? Bernard how is SPU going and did that camera stand ever fully recover?

School wise it's pretty cool. Having my own place is nice but I often times miss home. The campus is huge and beautiful. A lot of homework though...

After school I plan on building this exactly and coming back to the team... ohh yea GS, Weds, and Air Runners

Old 09-19-07, 02:08 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

DUDE! You're alive?! haha. Good to see ya back on the forums, man! Nothing new here other than school....blah... That's a killer looking GS Hope plans go through as planned. Don't be a stranger! Get some pics up of the cars.
Old 09-19-07, 01:13 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Glad to hear from you, NOS! I hope school is going well and that you are happy with your decision to be a coug - we hold that against you Do you have a facebook, by any chance?

I'm about to start my third year at SPU. I move into my apartment tomorrow, and school starts on Monday.

Originally Posted by NoS
Bernard how is SPU going and did that camera stand ever fully recover?
Haha was it you who hit the tripod? Or was that Eli? I found an old pic of the group: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=291453
Old 09-22-07, 11:58 PM
silkiechic
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey! Just by chance stopped by today. Don't come here often anymore. Senior year grind starts up wed. Already moved into dorms but as usual am home when possible. Pathetic huh? Senior living in the dorms with freshman galore? OH well, forking it over for a place to sleep 5 nights a week... that's pretty sad too actually.

Chickens are great. I have something like 34 at the moment... Got some culling to do this winter. Interested in chicks in the spring? I'll be selling leghorns and mixed chicks! Good to hear you're alive too!
Old 10-14-07, 06:57 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Hey man...LONG time no talk! Things have been good, you have 'seen' the new vehicle. Good to hear everything is going great with you too man. We really need to try and get together even if it's just for a quick onion ring munch .

Woogie - I am NOT the one that assulted your tripod with my vehicle...I was the one giving it CPR.
Old 10-14-07, 08:52 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by blk on blk
Hey man...LONG time no talk! Things have been good, you have 'seen' the new vehicle. Good to hear everything is going great with you too man. We really need to try and get together even if it's just for a quick onion ring munch .

Woogie - I am NOT the one that assulted your tripod with my vehicle...I was the one giving it CPR.
Did the tripod ever call you back after that, Eli?
Old 10-16-07, 10:59 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Did the tripod ever call you back after that, Eli?
Only time I ever saw tri after that was in court.