Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

NW VIP club?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-08, 05:41 PM
kitsune
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here are some good names if you're planning on creating a club.

If you're creating a club make sure you have an objective other wise, there really is no point in a club if you don't have an objective.

- High Society
- Executive Order
- CEO = Club Executive Order
- High life

So what is consider VIP? Is a BMW consider VIP?

Mike
Old 02-18-08, 06:03 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Well I want to form a VIP "style" club/crew. Because I know that there are many cars out there and vans that people like to "vip" out. And I would want the crew to be very diverse because of the fact that there are others out there that have vip styled cars that would like to be part of something like this. So yes if someone styled there BMW in the VIP fashion then it would be considered VIP. I know there is a guy on another site or maybe here who has a Jag that is very nice and is VIP styled.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9...MW-E61_100.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9...ER_BMW_100.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...o/DSC00162.jpg
Old 02-19-08, 09:29 PM
airtime
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

I might be game. Getting my data controller soon and slapping back on my 20"s when the weather gets better.
Old 02-19-08, 10:06 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

I would love to join, it would be some time next summer though. After school and all.
Old 02-23-08, 07:28 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by airtime
I might be game. Getting my data controller soon and slapping back on my 20"s when the weather gets better.
airtime - did you get your controller already? Don't over pay for the controller. US price is Waaaaaay over priced. I will be going back home in June, I might be able to pick one up for you for a small fee to help fellow NW owners.

JP2SEA
Old 02-23-08, 08:07 PM
regulatorr
Rookie

El Executives

"The Executives"
Old 02-23-08, 08:08 PM
regulatorr
Rookie

Originally Posted by shonn
So yes if someone styled there BMW in the VIP fashion then it would be considered VIP.
Naw fool, it would be VipStyled.

Get it straight homie or don't do it at all.
Old 02-23-08, 08:49 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by regulatorr

So you're saying that european cars cannot be vip???
Because Junction Produce will disagree with you.
Old 02-24-08, 09:44 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

so is this car club exclusive? is only sedans or are SUVs allowed?? Wald RX considered VIP? Although mine is not near VIP...

BTW, has anybody used executive automotive society(EAS)...
I don't know just an idea?

Old 02-24-08, 12:28 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

No this crew is gonna be for anyone "into" the vip scene. We're trying to make an impact on the NW vip scene. Just think the first or maybe one of the first VIP crews to hit the NW.
Old 02-24-08, 12:34 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm sorry... you need to get it straight... the reason you dont see alot of Benz/BMW in the VIP mags from japan is because its so expensive they cant afford them, thus they VIP the JDM cars... It's funny when ppl who never lived in japan say stuff from ignorance.
Old 02-24-08, 12:42 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

llamaboiz, thank you. that's what i'm sayin.
Old 02-24-08, 05:48 PM
regulatorr
Rookie

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
I'm sorry... you need to get it straight... the reason you dont see alot of Benz/BMW in the VIP mags from japan is because its so expensive they cant afford them, thus they VIP the JDM cars... It's funny when ppl who never lived in japan say stuff from ignorance.
I have my stuff straight buddy. So why would a BMW in the VIP fashion be considered not VIP.

All i am saying is that the BMW wouldn't be considered as a VIPcar is because it doesn't fall in the line as a Vip base model car but it could be Vip inspired. Yes maybe the S-class are approved but anything else doesn't fall in the category as VIP. So i don't know why your saying the stuff your saying, it obviosly doesn't have to do with what i am trying to get out. Look, all i am doing is getting the right info out there.

& this is to Shonn
So what if JP made a kit for the S-class. JP can make a kit for the Dodge charger and a Bentley is it a VIP car?? hell no it's not.
Old 02-24-08, 10:58 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

I have my stuff straight buddy. So why would a BMW in the VIP fashion be considered not VIP.

All i am saying is that the BMW wouldn't be considered as a VIPcar is because it doesn't fall in the line as a Vip base model car but it could be Vip inspired. Yes maybe the S-class are approved but anything else doesn't fall in the category as VIP. So i don't know why your saying the stuff your saying, it obviosly doesn't have to do with what i am trying to get out. Look, all i am doing is getting the right info out there.

& this is to Shonn
So what if JP made a kit for the S-class. JP can make a kit for the Dodge charger and a Bentley is it a VIP car?? hell no it's not.

All Shonn is trying to do is to get all people interested in VIP scene together n the PNW. I don't see anything wrong with having BMW, BENZ or any other non-VIP base cars.

Thanks for sharing your "right" information you've learned from reading up magazines

I'm tired of people getting up tight about the definition of VIP....
Old 02-24-08, 11:05 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
Yes, imports are expensive. But your assumption of "they VIP the JDM cars" because they can't afford them is incorrect. You also understand that the car magazine publisher prints magazine to sell, and to make profit. They need to target broad range of readers (VIP fans).

It's funny when ppl who lived in Japan often misunderstand a lot of things

Quick Reply: NW VIP club?