Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-09, 08:10 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So as I am driving around town. I spotted with my eyes a few Lexus'. Hope your on here, so here is what I saw in the last week. Location is Spanaway and Puyallup area.

1IS in Blue with an Ltuned sides and rear. But the front bumper just looked like a stock OEM bumper with no lip I was in the yellow 1IS.

1IS in SY with looked like a Kaminari full lip kit. I spotted you on Pacific Avenue and 159th. I hope your on here, so we can really know what lip kit you have on

2GS in white or silver, slammed with a full body kit and wheels. Couldnt tell, as you were driving by in the parking lot of Safeway, by Taco Time. Off of 176th and Canyon.

I keep spotting a White 2IS slammed with an INGS lip kit with sounds like no cats. I threw a peace sign and you did to. You on here?

MSM 1IS slammed with aftermarket staggered wheel setup, on Meridian. I was in the yellow 1IS that waived a peace sign at you and you did to. You on here?
Old 03-23-09, 06:18 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

again..today i just spotted the rsp blue sc3/400 here in the finn-hill area around 5.30! that car is sexy clean! are you not on here?
Old 03-30-09, 01:30 PM
JDM_Soarer

Spotted a gold 2nd gen GS on I5 north around Boeing field on Sunday. Had wheels, lip kit I think, exhaust and looked lowered. He was rockin an EAS sticker on the back window. I rolled up reved and waved. Did not recognize the car or driver though but the windows were kinda tinted
Old 03-30-09, 05:00 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JDM_Soarer
Spotted a gold 2nd gen GS on I5 north around Boeing field on Sunday. Had wheels, lip kit I think, exhaust and looked lowered. He was rockin an EAS sticker on the back window. I rolled up reved and waved. Did not recognize the car or driver though but the windows were kinda tinted
where you been man??? coming out of hiding yet?
Old 03-30-09, 05:41 PM
Sarg
Rookie

Spotted a black Infinity with a DUB style sticker on rear window on Bellevue Square at 12:00 noon today...who is that? I've seen him before...is he in EAS?
Old 03-30-09, 05:53 PM
JDM_Soarer

Originally Posted by Drunkebuda
where you been man??? coming out of hiding yet?
sorta lol
Old 03-30-09, 10:16 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Spotted a black Infinity with a DUB style sticker on rear window on Bellevue Square at 12:00 noon today...who is that? I've seen him before...is he in EAS?
dont think so.... EAS stands for executive auto society so i dont think that DUB infiniti have anything related to EAS...
Old 03-30-09, 10:20 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JDM_Soarer
sorta lol
errh.... no... lol. you did not make it to any of the meet so far this year, and we all know you are hiding your secretly/newly modified jdm sc... lol. cant wait to see what you got going with your jdm soarer...lol.
Old 03-30-09, 10:41 PM
Sarg
Rookie

Originally Posted by davidsong
dont think so.... EAS stands for executive auto society so i dont think that DUB infiniti have anything related to EAS...
Well thank you sir for the acronym lesson today, will that be all?....lol
Old 03-31-09, 12:43 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sarg
Well thank you sir for the acronym lesson today, will that be all?....lol
pretty much.... lol.... oh, and we are (well, its more me) turning this thread into a bs thread...lol
Old 03-31-09, 01:28 PM
drksyde
Driver

EAS can also stand for Extremely Associated Students
Old 03-31-09, 02:36 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

EAS is also a brand of performance nutrition products (Energy Athletics Strength), i always see the commercials
Old 03-31-09, 02:55 PM
Sarg
Rookie

Originally Posted by markeezy
EAS is also a brand of performance nutrition products (Energy Athletics Strength), i always see the commercials
LOL! Davidsong is right...this is turning into a BS thread....but until someone starts an acronym thread, this will do....by the way, does performance nutrition products have seaweed in it?
Old 03-31-09, 06:14 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sarg
LOL! Davidsong is right...this is turning into a BS thread....but until someone starts an acronym thread, this will do....by the way, does performance nutrition products have seaweed in it?
hope not... or else that would be sick.... uhh.....

also, i thought we already got a bs thread, no????
Old 03-31-09, 07:58 PM
Sarg
Rookie

Originally Posted by davidsong
hope not... or else that would be sick.... uhh.....

also, i thought we already got a bs thread, no????
Yeah...we do ...but you just HAD to correct me about the DUB style thing....lol....and NOW look what's happened.......I guess taking me aside with a private message, yell at me for being so stupid, making me cry ...that just wasn't your idea at the moment was it? ....LMAO!...it's all good...no more bs on this thread...........unless you start up again....lol....I love ya man!

Quick Reply: WA spotted thread