Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-09, 03:38 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sway162
Nice, thanks for the info. I will check it out. I'm glad you brought up the clear bra, because that's something i need to do as well. How's your tint and clear bra holding up? Where's Celebration Park?

-Josh
Not trying to come off as a d***, but this should be posted in it's own thread or something vs. tint questions being posted in the spotted thread. There are already a few threads in the pacific section about tint.

I'll always go to Jays Tint Shop in Kirkland (totem lake exit 20b) as long as I live in western Washington. Great work and walks you through all your options and what not. Very detailed.

Accutint in Bellevue is another highly recommended one.
Old 04-28-09, 06:15 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by davidsong
saw a orange 1st gen IS on BCC campus, with a sticker (that looks like my.is) on the rear door.... you on here?
do you remember what the wheels looked like?
Old 04-28-09, 07:01 PM
thrilla
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by davidsong
saw a orange 1st gen IS on BCC campus, with a sticker (that looks like my.is) on the rear door.... you on here?
Yeah, that was me
Old 04-28-09, 07:03 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by thrilla
Yeah, that was me
hahaha...your being spotted at least once a week now
Old 04-28-09, 07:20 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
Not trying to come off as a d***, but this should be posted in it's own thread or something vs. tint questions being posted in the spotted thread. There are already a few threads in the pacific section about tint.

I'll always go to Jays Tint Shop in Kirkland (totem lake exit 20b) as long as I live in western Washington. Great work and walks you through all your options and what not. Very detailed.

Accutint in Bellevue is another highly recommended one.

Whoa..easy there...I already know man. I am new to this, so my fault.

Thanks though for your suggestions. I just got my SX tinted on Monday and I am very pleased...
Old 04-28-09, 08:43 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Saw 2GS on Northbound I-5 with Chrome rims today. First time I saw RED GS.
Old 04-28-09, 10:53 PM
itsMeE
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by chums
saturday at around 12 or 1230pm deep in the traffic on 405 south around exit 4. black 2is dropped with roof spoiler (jun-tw?) i was in a civic with cali plates and saw you pass by in the carpool. you on here?
finally someone spotted me... traffic was a b#@%^
Old 04-29-09, 08:28 PM
tnbigdawg
Driver

Originally Posted by leadert
Black 2g GS lowered with 20" Nad wheels at UW Bothell. Are you on this forum?
That must be me. I only troll the boards once in a while. You're the one with the white GS on TSWs right? You have classes this Spring?

Old 04-29-09, 11:47 PM
chums
Lead Lap

@ the wendys parking lot in fife, parked white sc300 with wheels (lowenhart?), drop, tint. you on here? was around 10-1030pm
Old 04-30-09, 07:25 PM
leadert
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tnbigdawg
That must be me. I only troll the boards once in a while. You're the one with the white GS on TSWs right? You have classes this Spring?

Nah, I had the white GS with Wald's but it wasn't lowered when I went to UWB. I graduated in June last year. I finally got my car lowered but I think my driver side upper ball joint is making noise now.

Who does the work on your car? It's the cleanest Lexus I've seen so far!
Old 04-30-09, 09:38 PM
tnbigdawg
Driver

Originally Posted by leadert
Nah, I had the white GS with Wald's but it wasn't lowered when I went to UWB. I graduated in June last year. I finally got my car lowered but I think my driver side upper ball joint is making noise now.

Who does the work on your car? It's the cleanest Lexus I've seen so far!
Oh it wasn't you? Wonder if they're on here.

I can't remember if I've seen your car because I was there last year too. What are you lowered on? Sounds like you're slammed!

Anyways, I usually do the work on my own cars but the only thing I did to this GS was lowered it with Tanabe DF210, swapped the wheels, and repainted and replaced a few parts here and there. Car really isn't that clean anymore since the day I took that pic.
Old 05-01-09, 02:38 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sway162
Whoa..easy there...I already know man. I am new to this, so my fault.

Thanks though for your suggestions. I just got my SX tinted on Monday and I am very pleased...
I was calm, I know when reading that it can be interpreted different ways, hence the "not trying to come off as a d*** part"

And in response to your comment about not seeing any Sx's around here, theres a blue one I always see by the Metropolitan Market at the bottom of Queen Anne. Theres another silver one around here in Kirkland too. But they're both stock.
Old 05-01-09, 09:14 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Spotted Shivesh today on I-5 north, I flashed you and waved at you to tell you I was behind you but I think you flipped me off thinking I'm some random person messing with you. I just wanted to say "hi" lol.... I drove to the right of you and waved but you didn't notice so I got off 45th exit. lol

Also spotted white 2is with carbon fiber lip kit on 15th Ave this afternoon around 1:30ish.
Old 05-01-09, 10:13 PM
K5KRAZIE
Driver School Candidate

YO!!! Spotted twin black IS 250 AWDs in front of the Fuji jap. steak house in OLY!!! One looked to be grammyed out the other had a NELOC sticker and Tanabe representin!!! I MISS MY IS!!! WASSUP!!!??
Old 05-01-09, 10:22 PM
itsMeE
Driver School Candidate

spotted a blue is300 dropped w/heavy tint on othello today around 6:20 and another blue one dropped 5 min later on rainier ave and then 10 min later a 2nd gen gs silver dropped couldnt tell what kind of wheels they are rollin in renton right off of exit 6 on 405in kennydale

Quick Reply: WA spotted thread