Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-09, 01:43 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chums
dude, how are you ticket free? tell me incase it ever happens to me lol
check the WA bs thread and the 10 second rule
Old 05-06-09, 04:54 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
wow..that sc is getting a lot of popularity here! haha..and hes not even on here! is he? somebody get his info and put him on here!
Is he in the SC section

Originally Posted by scshinobi
check the WA bs thread and the 10 second rule

What page? Why not just tell us
Old 05-06-09, 06:04 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
What page? Why not just tell us
i dont feel like typing my story up and some people like keeping the thread on track but if you insist deek

Originally Posted by scshinobi
ahh shiet boys i just got home from one hell of a drive from my princeton review class seattle traffic and drivers were irritating me so i took it off cruise and creased my shoes and basically some old gm tried to pull on my passed me at 110+ so i couldnt resist i turn my headlights off and demolish him going south on 1-5 im doing 125 and gaining until 130ish let off see traffic ahead and i start to see a wet freeway so i decide to slow down... little did i know a seattle pd was trying to catch me...he didnt catch me doing 125 he knew i was doing 100+ because he was doing 100+ trying to catch me until i slowed down so he was gonna give me a wreckless driving no headlights ticket and arrest me he caught me tailgating a semi he was yelling at me like crazy like he was my father but i knew i wasnt geting a speeding ticket i was doing 65 when i got pulled over and he was using his bright light and megaphone telling me to pull over after the exit LOL i was freaked when i saw lights and almost pulled over on the shoulder so we have a little conversation and i was like im trying to get home before 1030 its my cefrew (really at 9pm)i just got done with sat classes its cinco de may i wasnt drinking i apologize if im and inconvenience it wont happen it he was like what the hell makes you think doing 100+ is ok under any conditions and i was like i have a lot of home work to finish and have class at 7am and ill take it easy ill use cruise control it wont happen again and damn right it wont turn your headlights on and your in my computer if you get pulled over again you will be getting a ticket keep it at the speed limit 60 now get home i was hella stressin to when he was pulling his handcuffs out i was pulling my hair out i've learned my lesson... always use cruise control happy cinco de drinko! drive safe
basically my theory is convince the cop he/she(never call a female officer sir happened when i got pulled over for no headlights in seattle makes your situation more difficult haha ) is doing more harm than good by giving you a ticket/tickets and him/her pulling you over is a lesson learned without having to cite any ticket's(all cops hate paperwork all my friends that have been caught with large quantities of mary jane(qp) get off with a warning but there stash gets confiscated they lose $1200 and bam lesson learned ) throw a couple yes sir/ma'am;s in there and a couple i understands etc etc. most cops are jack asses when they pull you over for traffic violations but there are far worse crimes out there then speeding im sure they would rather find a killer or drunk driver then take the time to give you a ticket so put that factor in there when your explaining your situation but make sure your not too asserting they may take it as your telling them how to do there job just input you were not doing:... a lot of the time something so simple and stupid will work just because its the truth... think of it this way they arent retarded they were your age once if you dont want to put it in that context than think of it as they hear the same excuses everyone thinks will work most people react the same way under a stressful situation(i think i would assume so i dont have evidence for this remember this is my THEORY) and if they hear the same crap they've been hearing for XX years i would assume it irritates them... for ex the first time i got pulled over i was doing 60 in a 35 and the officer asked why i was going so fast i replied i wasnt used to the car i didnt notice until i saw you i didnt consider looking at my speedo he just laughed and then it was strange we carried on a 15 min conversation until my buddies brother came to pick him up since my 6 months werent up(which was the deal if he gets a family member to give him a ride i dont get any tickets and just a fair warning)before i left said he couldnt give me a ticket anyway because he didnt get my speed on radar but get a front plate on because he knows my car and will pull me over and give me a ticket if he sees pearl plate less again. make the cop feel like he/she accomplished enough by simply pulling you over and thats as far as they need to go in the line of duty so it wont happen again... hope this helps but you cant win them all i have 2 traffic violations cant talk your way out of a camera ticket drive safe guys and remember the 10 second rule oh and you have to stop to get caught anyway practice off the streets so you can take it too the streets!
Old 05-06-09, 06:06 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

oh and p.s refrain from speeding toward the end of the month thats when the majority of the officers are on the streets
Old 05-07-09, 01:15 AM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Is he in the SC section
i dont think so..never seen him on there
Old 05-07-09, 03:29 AM
chums
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have so much trouble following shinobis stories lol. anyway, glad you got away with it you lucky **** haha.

anyway, heres the sc i keep seeing in fife. either you work at one of those fast food chains, or youre eating it way too much

Old 05-07-09, 04:51 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by chums
i have so much trouble following shinobis stories lol. anyway, glad you got away with it you lucky **** haha.

anyway, heres the sc i keep seeing in fife. either you work at one of those fast food chains, or youre eating it way too much

haha im not good with words i try but my luck will soon run out but until then

ive seen that sc in federal way before but he was heading toward fife it looked like he had hid's
Old 05-07-09, 11:43 AM
Lettuce
Lexus Champion

The black SC with red looks like and reminds me of the Batmobile

It just needs a cape!

lol
Old 05-08-09, 12:39 AM
sir2
Driver School Candidate

whats up guys, that would be my car.

Originally Posted by Socol
Spotted this SC400 a couple weeks ago on the 405 in Renton, WA. Looks very nice, is it a member's car?

Old 05-08-09, 12:48 AM
sir2
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JDM_Soarer
lol saw him again today in the U-dist. Gave a wave.
are you the one with the right hand drive? If so, your car is sick!!!
Old 05-08-09, 01:10 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by sir2
He lives!!! Nice car, man A black license plate frame would be killer sweet.
Old 05-08-09, 10:25 AM
Socol
Driver School Candidate

Sir2, what do you currently have done to the car as far as "go" mods?
Old 05-08-09, 11:16 AM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Wassup, finally LOL
Old 05-08-09, 11:51 AM
sir2
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Socol
Sir2, what do you currently have done to the car as far as "go" mods?
1JZGTE / R154 5spd pretty much stock right now
Got a driftmotion t60 kit sitting in my room though. =)
Old 05-08-09, 12:15 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

1JZGTE / R154 5spd pretty much stock right now
Got a driftmotion t60 kit sitting in my room though. =)
woot he finally came out of hiding is that the behrman or wise spoiler? i also have a turbo kit sitting in my room but its for sale you coming to the next meet?

Quick Reply: WA spotted thread