Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-09, 01:52 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by is300chris
ya thats the road. i was turning left from 164th to the hwy.
ah, didn't even notice ya. I was in a very serious convo about hamburgers at the time
Old 09-11-09, 12:08 AM
All4sho350
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spotted yesterday like 5:30ish traffic time starfire pearl white is-f blonde lady driving in totem lake getting onto i405N license plate was custom it was 6 than a word...
Old 09-11-09, 02:39 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
ah, didn't even notice ya. I was in a very serious convo about hamburgers at the time
Bacon and cheese or regular?
Old 09-16-09, 11:17 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spotted Tien this morning going south on I-5 near Mountlake Terrance.
Old 09-17-09, 03:46 PM
lovelylex
Rookie

I spotted a IS pull out and follow me towards Alki a couple nights ago with what looked to be a CF hood? (Darker color car?) Tried to give you a peace sign but it's difficult with coffee in hand.
Old 09-17-09, 06:48 PM
LazyAccent
Driver

saw this one yellow IS on 84th and so tac way in Tacoma. You know who you are =P your name rhymes with eek. lol

Last edited by LazyAccent; 09-17-09 at 07:01 PM.
Old 09-17-09, 11:14 PM
drksyde
Driver

Originally Posted by lovelylex
I spotted a IS pull out and follow me towards Alki a couple nights ago with what looked to be a CF hood? (Darker color car?) Tried to give you a peace sign but it's difficult with coffee in hand.
Yea, that was me lol I just got off work and was heading home. I saw the peace sign and I flashed you with my high beams lol I love the rims you have on your SC... are they Work meisters or SSR Profs? either way, good choice on wheels lol
Old 09-17-09, 11:16 PM
drksyde
Driver

Originally Posted by kevin.tran
Spotted Tien this morning going south on I-5 near Mountlake Terrance.
I spotted you first! lol oh yea, I dont know why but i never corrected you in my name haha its Tinh, sounds just like tin lol but its cool, it never bothered me
Old 09-17-09, 11:23 PM
drksyde
Driver

Originally Posted by JP2SEA
It looks stock except aftermarket rims. Believe they were black rims with red trim (or whatever they are called...).
Are you sure it was stock?? I still have my body kit on but I am currently rolling on my other daily wheels which is black with the red lip lining. And i also go to that target at factoria sometimes too because I work around there.
Old 09-18-09, 01:27 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by drksyde
Yea, that was me lol I just got off work and was heading home. I saw the peace sign and I flashed you with my high beams lol I love the rims you have on your SC... are they Work meisters or SSR Profs? either way, good choice on wheels lol
Haha, that was me, not Lovely Anyways, they are Work S1C Termists, basically Meisters, but not nearly as common. Thanks for the complements, man Your car is really aggressive, looked badass when you were behind me on I-90. I threw ya a thumbs up after I heard ya give it some gas. Nice car, man
Old 09-18-09, 09:00 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

spotted a gunmetal gray i believe 2GS heading north on 167 last night with halo headlights
Old 09-18-09, 10:10 AM
lovelylex
Rookie

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Haha, that was me, not Lovely Anyways, they are Work S1C Termists, basically Meisters, but not nearly as common. Thanks for the complements, man Your car is really aggressive, looked badass when you were behind me on I-90. I threw ya a thumbs up after I heard ya give it some gas. Nice car, man
I was gunna say I don't have an SC!! lol
Old 09-19-09, 09:39 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Are you sure it was stock?? I still have my body kit on but I am currently rolling on my other daily wheels which is black with the red lip lining. And i also go to that target at factoria sometimes too because I work around there.
From the look from the back as I drove past from a good 10 car length, I couldn't see any body kit. If I knew it was your car, I would have put some note on your windshield... " you have a hot car. Call me. -Naoko"

Spotted IS300. Grey with Altezza badge, rear window spoiler, trunk spoiler and rims, going north bound on I-5 by Tacoma this morning. I couldn't see the driver as you were 3 cars ahead.
Old 09-21-09, 06:58 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I spotted you first! lol oh yea, I dont know why but i never corrected you in my name haha its Tinh, sounds just like tin lol but its cool, it never bothered me
haha opps mybadz. Should have said something hahah
Old 09-23-09, 06:38 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A couple days ago I spotted a dk grey 1IS lowered with gunmetal wheels and tinted tail lights on 100th in the Juanita area.

Also spotted Emerald's GS a couple saturdays ago on Ash Way round 4/5pm. Black guy was driving wearing the same Cincinnati hat as I was, we were both looking at each others car.

And today I spotted a green early model SC300 with Cali plates pull on the side of 405sb at the 522 interchange and man was there a S***load of smoke pouring out from the bottom of it.

Quick Reply: WA spotted thread