Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-10, 11:28 PM
Lexus777
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1dkgreenis
Were you located ? I'm in west seattle by alki beach we should get together on Saturday somewhere. To do a shoot lol your car is hella clean..what suspension you on ? I'm on tanabe springs but I'm ordering 36 way adj ksports today
Im on the eastside, but for sure man, i missed the convoy so i didnt get a chance to meet anyone of the CL guys. Likewise with your car man i had to pause and throw you some props, but im on Tein Super Streets and they ride beautifully.
Old 03-01-10, 11:34 PM
Lexus777
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drksyde
lol i was cruising next to you in my integ on the freeway on i90 heading west after you cruised through xxx burger and got on the freeway... your ride def looks badass with those wheels and slammed... gotta love no wheel gaps lol
Oh now I remember, you had pretty dark tint so i couldnt really see you but thanks so much for the compliments man. I missed the convoy so I didnt get a chance to meet any of you guys next time for sure
Old 03-02-10, 12:58 AM
S30ZG
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I saw TRD Power's White SC parked outside of his house this morning. I had to run back to my house after almost driving to BCC to get some stuff so I took that backway. Looks pretty good if it was yours.
Old 03-02-10, 02:23 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by S30ZG
I think I saw TRD Power's White SC parked outside of his house this morning. I had to run back to my house after almost driving to BCC to get some stuff so I took that backway. Looks pretty good if it was yours.
Was it parked on the street and dirty in the Lakemont area? If so then that was most likely mine What time did you drive by?
Old 03-02-10, 11:02 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LazyAccent
Yup. That's where I see you. I used to work off of Custer rd at classy chassis. I drive an all stock GGP IS300 lol. But i go to school at cptc but i drive on Custer all the time.
Right on bro! I drive by classy everyday. When I am lazy I just take my car there. haha What kind of work did you do there? You planning on any mods yet? If you ever need any help, let me know!

Originally Posted by RCPnoi
Well it was night time so it could have been MSM, where you on the I5 expressway northbound sunday night around 6-7ish

seen a IBP 1IS weavin in and out of traffic like a dumbass on fire with loud @$$ exhaust?

if it wasnt you maybe someone bought that sportx on craigslist
the sportx snuck up behind me right before the bridge to exut university village and we kept on swithchin front and back around northgate
i signalled but no return and just disappeared on the express lane

and it did look fairly stock but i was too bz concentrating on the cars comin up really fast infront of me and scanin for popo
LOL....Nope wasn't up north that Sunday night. If I seen ya..I would've been weavin in and out with ya! haha.

Oh snaps! You talking about this Sportcross for sale?!
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/1621519778.html

So...it looks like there was another modded Sportx in WA. lol This one had some nice mods but nothing too dramatic...Someone buy this!!...then let's meet up and have a rare Sportx photo shoot.
Old 03-02-10, 07:16 PM
LazyAccent
Driver

Originally Posted by sway162
Right on bro! I drive by classy everyday. When I am lazy I just take my car there. haha What kind of work did you do there? You planning on any mods yet? If you ever need any help, let me know!

I used to work at the lube center but I quit cause the manager was a Douche. Eh nothing major yet. Got other things to handle first. I will start modding spring I'll let you and Deek know if I need help. I kinda wanna do the fog light mod but the tutorial kinda confuses me.
Old 03-02-10, 09:51 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

I spotted a GGP or BO is300 on military RD in Puyallup. You had black rims with polished lip. I think you waved, but it was to late for me to wave back. Im in a yellow IS3

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Saw a nice black SC right off I5, exit 149 in Des Moines yesterday around 5:20PM. The car had what looked to be around 19" black Meister/SP1's with a polished lip. Asian dude was driving it as well. Was a nice car
Did you happen to look at the trunk and see if it had a black painted Soarer badge?

Originally Posted by LazyAccent
I used to work at the lube center but I quit cause the manager was a Douche. Eh nothing major yet. Got other things to handle first. I will start modding spring I'll let you and Deek know if I need help. I kinda wanna do the fog light mod but the tutorial kinda confuses me.
If Josh is cool, we could do it at his place. He too, needs to get that mod done. That was my first mod, right after I disabled the DRL lol
Old 03-02-10, 10:43 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
If Josh is cool, we could do it at his place. He too, needs to get that mod done. That was my first mod, right after I disabled the DRL lol
LOL...your right Deek, I need to get that done! My place for sure.

Let's do it!

Oh...back on topic here....Saw a white IS250 w/the G-Spiders on 6th ave in Tacoma..parked in front of Asado. Looked real clean.
Old 03-02-10, 11:01 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
I spotted a GGP or BO is300 on military RD in Puyallup. You had black rims with polished lip. I think you waved, but it was to late for me to wave back. Im in a yellow IS3

Did you happen to look at the trunk and see if it had a black painted Soarer badge?

Didn't see :/
Old 03-02-10, 11:08 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

LOL...your right Deek, I need to get that done! My place for sure.

Let's do it!

Oh...back on topic here....Saw a white IS250 w/the G-Spiders on 6th ave in Tacoma..parked in front of Asado. Looked real clean.
If you guys are actually doing it, let me know I can probably lend you guys a hand. If that's okay with you guys. Who knows might be able to learn a few things from you guys.
Old 03-03-10, 07:20 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
If you guys are actually doing it, let me know I can probably lend you guys a hand. If that's okay with you guys. Who knows might be able to learn a few things from you guys.
For sure! Once we get a date, (hopefully very soon) I will PM you my address.
Old 03-03-10, 04:34 PM
LazyAccent
Driver

Spotted a Silver 1IS lowered on some black wheels with a polished face, maybe 35% tinted windows. You were going onto I-5 from 512.. You on here?
Old 03-03-10, 08:16 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

For sure! Once we get a date, (hopefully very soon) I will PM you my address.
Tight, cool cool.
Old 03-03-10, 09:18 PM
lovelylex
Rookie

black is300 with black wheels at i love sushi tonight around .....7??? i wanted to park next to you but i couldnt
Old 03-04-10, 06:06 PM
Duroni
Driver School Candidate

spotted Lettuce' pearl white gs at the commons mall in federal wa behind macy's. your car's still looking fresher than ever lettuce! oh ya if anybody looking to change their oil Shuck's auto supply has a pretty good deal on 5qts of castrol edge full syn. oil and a K&N filter for only $30.

Quick Reply: WA spotted thread