Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-10, 04:20 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Spotted EAS attacking my girlfriend's poor BMW in the Uwajimaya parking lot last night, haha
Ya that shyte was phuked up. What was more phuked up, is that phuking POPO parked right behind me. So I had to make him move the car so I can get the phuk out of dodge. I hate POPO's, especially the ones that help someones GF get problems situated lol hehehehe

where were you?? I didnt see you.
I know.... your still trying not to be seen in public with all us ClubLex members

P.S. excuse my language
Old 05-21-10, 05:49 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Well, the audi guy hit her and she called me to come give her a hand with the insurance company stuff, but I got there like 30 min after. Your buddy's insurance company had no record of his name, address, phone number, etc., so we tried calling him multiple times, and texting, to make sure he gave us all the right info, but he never answered or anything so she was just like "the hell with this, I'm calling the cops to make sure everything gets straightened out." She just didn't want to go on a wild goose chase to make sure everything got taken care of since there are a lot of sketchy people out there, I.E. - my dad's situation last month with the GS. She said your friend was really cool with everything though. I was on the phone with my work forever to get some stuff taken care of since I didn't go in yesterday, otherwise I would have come up and talked for a bit. Remember, TRD_Power is the CL unicorn, only people from a long time ago have seen me, but nobody has ever since some say I'm a smart computer, others say I'm on another planet... Nobody will ever knoooowwwwww!
Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Ya that shyte was phuked up. What was more phuked up, is that phuking POPO parked right behind me. So I had to make him move the car so I can get the phuk out of dodge. I hate POPO's, especially the ones that help someones GF get problems situated lol hehehehe

where were you?? I didnt see you.
I know.... your still trying not to be seen in public with all us ClubLex members

P.S. excuse my language
Old 05-21-10, 06:19 PM
c-low
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Where are these meets at?? Im
out in lacey.....
Old 05-22-10, 08:39 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by c-low
Where are these meets at?? Im
out in lacey.....
Everywhere but there lol. Its usually up in the south seattle area. Im in Tacoma and have to drive to get to meets. I will do my best to get the info to you.

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Well, the audi guy hit her and she called me to come give her a hand with the insurance company stuff, but I got there like 30 min after. Your buddy's insurance company had no record of his name, address, phone number, etc., so we tried calling him multiple times, and texting, to make sure he gave us all the right info, but he never answered or anything so she was just like "the hell with this, I'm calling the cops to make sure everything gets straightened out." She just didn't want to go on a wild goose chase to make sure everything got taken care of since there are a lot of sketchy people out there, I.E. - my dad's situation last month with the GS. She said your friend was really cool with everything though. I was on the phone with my work forever to get some stuff taken care of since I didn't go in yesterday, otherwise I would have come up and talked for a bit. Remember, TRD_Power is the CL unicorn, only people from a long time ago have seen me, but nobody has ever since some say I'm a smart computer, others say I'm on another planet... Nobody will ever knoooowwwwww!
Ah, so it was you that i was passing, while I was leaving. I was the first yellow IS to leave. Guess now that I know your a white guy
Old 05-24-10, 07:27 AM
Lexus777
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1dkgreenis
I'm interested in what that sportcross front bumper looks like you should post a pic ! I jus sold my trd rep lip because I jus wanna go stock bumper....I've been thinkin of doing it also but jus wanna see what it looks like
As soon as I can get someone to shoot my car everyone will know lol.
Old 05-26-10, 09:20 PM
S30ZG
Pole Position

Dark green/ black ucf20 on Lakemont Boulevard around 5 pm. Slammed, dark colored wheels and RCR tail lights. Looked pretty clean rolling.
Old 05-29-10, 07:59 PM
S30ZG
Pole Position

Grey Xb @ Renton Landing, top level of the parking garage. Had an Imperial Sticker across the back, riding on steelies. Young asian dude with his girlfriend walked up looked over at me and the other peeps at our bi-weekly meet and peaced out. Was kinda hoping you would have came over and said hi.
Old 06-01-10, 12:11 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Drove by a red IS300 l-tuned edition on Orchard St in Tacoma yesterday afternoon. Your front driver side fender is chipped up...other than that nice looking car.
Old 06-01-10, 03:56 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Spotted a few IS300's over the weekend.

Black IS300 w/ custom wheels. Looks like you just got done washing the car. I saw it off of 160th between Canyon Rd and Merdian.

White IS300 at the Point Defiance park. Looks like you were having a BBQ by the Fort Nisqually, where the old NeverNeverland was.

Red IS300 going down Meridian the other day. I think it was yesterday, or maybe sunday. Dont remember ugh

Yesterday, spotted Yellow IS300 w/ black wheels and polished lips, at the Kmart in Spanaway. Everything else was stock and no tinted windows.
I was parked facing you at the Dairy Queen

Seen a few others, but dont remember where
Old 06-01-10, 05:32 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Last friday, I spotted a black 1GS with admiration style kit, black wheels w/ chrome lip, tint on the W.Sea bridge. You took the exit before Alki
Old 06-04-10, 10:35 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Spotted 2 silver or grayish ls400 one in the early 90s and one in the late 90s on the I-5 going southbound at around 12:40ish.
Old 06-07-10, 06:13 PM
QuachmanES
Lead Lap

Spotted is2seattle on the way to school today.
Old 06-07-10, 09:48 PM
jimbodncn
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Spotted 2 silver or grayish ls400 one in the early 90s and one in the late 90s on the I-5 going southbound at around 12:40ish.
that might have been me in the early 90's ls400.. what type of rims did u see?
Old 06-07-10, 10:29 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jimbodncn
that might have been me in the early 90's ls400.. what type of rims did u see?
I didn't really get a good look but I think one of them had stockies on and the other one had the bigger chrome multi spoke rim.
Old 06-08-10, 01:02 AM
is2seattle
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by QuachmanES
Spotted is2seattle on the way to school today.
in the parking garage???

Quick Reply: WA spotted thread