Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

April NW meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-08, 05:12 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Haha..and when you call in sick try to cough and sneeze at random times. lol
have a women call in for you saying shes your mother and your so sick you couldnt even come to the phone to call in
Old 04-23-08, 11:11 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

hahaha..dang..ive already called in sick so much recently..because i was really sick..and now just got better..i hope the guy i asked can cover my shift!
Old 04-24-08, 03:37 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scshinobi
have a women call in for you saying shes your mother and your so sick you couldnt even come to the phone to call in
just what i was goin to say except switch mother with girlfriend. My current supervisor is such a dousche, I dont even call in anymore, just no call no show and he doesnt report it. He doesnt give us his cell number to reach him by like all other supervisors do anyways so no harm done on my end
Old 04-24-08, 03:08 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

take me off the list dad took my car away yesterday
Old 04-24-08, 03:41 PM
golfkid777
Lexus Test Driver

Ouch man.... What the hell did you do?
Old 04-24-08, 03:52 PM
JDM_Soarer

For what? Take his car instead
Old 04-24-08, 04:06 PM
chums
Lead Lap

?! why?! sorry to hear man.
Old 04-24-08, 05:22 PM
is2seattle
Lead Lap

i just got the new springs and intake today. hopefully i can get them installed before this sunday see you guys on sunday
Old 04-24-08, 06:49 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by is2seattle
i just got the new springs and intake today. hopefully i can get them installed before this sunday see you guys on sunday
springs would take you about 1-2 hrs intake will take about 20 mins top what intake and springs you get??? damm the mod bug hit u hard lol\

Nvm i see in ur sig for the springs
Old 04-24-08, 08:14 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by chums
?! why?! sorry to hear man.
in short i was trying to be a good friend and holding goodies for another friend dad happened to stumble upon them and dad was more disappointed then anything i dont think he believes me that it was a friends so my friends said he felt bad for getting me in trouble and hes gonna come talk to my dad tomorrow try get me out hopefully i can ask for the car on saterday to go to the meet because my nabor in a tsx was going to join me and he can bug my dad a little to yes i know im in highschool stupid things live learn i got it the hard way i wish i never took the stuff in the first place sorry to get off topic is the weather still going to be good?
Old 04-24-08, 08:56 PM
chums
Lead Lap

in short i was trying to be a good friend and holding goodies for another friend dad happened to stumble upon them and dad was more disappointed then anything i dont think he believes me that it was a friends so my friends said he felt bad for getting me in trouble and hes gonna come talk to my dad tomorrow try get me out hopefully i can ask for the car on saterday to go to the meet because my nabor in a tsx was going to join me and he can bug my dad a little to yes i know im in highschool stupid things live learn i got it the hard way i wish i never took the stuff in the first place sorry to get off topic is the weather still going to be good?
dang, sorry to hear man hopefully you can go! you should go even if you dont get your car tho, tag along with your neighbor, ive got a friend comin in his tsx as well and i think theres a few other tsx's going (correct me if im wrong). hope to see you there man! good luck!

ps. grats on the springs/intake is2seattle, hope you get it installed before the meet! itd be great to see em in-person. also got my tint today, thank god before the meet
Old 04-24-08, 10:08 PM
Lettuce
Lexus Champion

what type of goodies are we talking about?

BTW, the meet is on Sunday, not Saturday.
Old 04-24-08, 10:27 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

dang..that sucks..hope you get it back..even though i wont be going..haha..well..good luck!
Old 04-24-08, 11:00 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

haha i know but i need her a day ahead so i can give her a nice wash and wax goodies was some stuff like tobacco, coals and crap for hooka basically i dont get it he flips out about that but he tells me stories about back in his day when he sees my hooka i still have the hooka too he sees it everyday haha. congrats on the parts man hope you get it all installed by the meet.the tsx, that will be my plan B hopefully my dad gives the ride back i miss her already its only been a day
Old 04-25-08, 08:27 AM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

bad bad bad bad boy

Quick Reply: April NW meet