Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Need a shop in Peuget sound WA area

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-08, 02:37 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by petervb
was that it ?
Yea that was me, I was taking my wife and youngest daughter to the airport and I threw a caliper bolt 10 mins from the airport Thank goodness for AAA. But one 6$ bolt from James and the crew at Bellevue Lexus had me back up and running the next day

I bent my rim that same trip as a matter of fact I think the pothole might of bent the rim and shook the caliper bolt the rest of the way out.
Old 04-16-08, 02:36 AM
Triple8Sol
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd recommend a few of my friends. They're ASE certified Toyota master techs. In addition, they do quite a bit of sidework with access to private shops with lifts, etc... They do everything from aftermarket installs to maintenance. Since I'm a Nissan guy, I've referred alot of non-Toyota/Lexus vehicles to them as well, for everything from coilovers, BBK, exhausts, to FI and tuning.

They do great work for far less than any shop would charge. Just shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 04-16-08 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-16-08, 03:40 PM
Triple8Sol
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're interested in anything specific, just shoot me a PM or email with what you're looking to have done, and on what car. The more details you provide, the more accurate the quote will be. I'll respond once they get back to me.

They already have a constant stream of sidejobs, so you'd have to schedule time with them individually. Once you have the parts in hand or at least on the way, just let me know, and I'll put you in touch with them directly.

I get nothing out of this...just the satisfaction of sending more business their way, and hooking up fellow enthusiasts.