Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

The Unofficial WA BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-08 | 02:35 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by markeezy
lol not sure yet. do you have tools to do it? cuz i tried doin it myself and i almost fcked up.
Call Jet at Xtreme Auto Salon. Heres the number....TwofiveThree-eightsevenfour-zerozeroseventhree. Did you get that
Let him know that I sent you.
Also, tell him, that I am going to give him a call about my suspension setup
Old 12-05-08 | 03:06 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Call Jet at Xtreme Auto Salon. Heres the number....TwofiveThree-eightsevenfour-zerozeroseventhree. Did you get that
Let him know that I sent you.
Also, tell him, that I am going to give him a call about my suspension setup
thanks deek, i gave him a call. seems like a cool guy.

i mentioned that you were gonna give him a call too.
Old 12-05-08 | 03:19 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

anyone gonna watch the pacquiao-de la hoya fight?! so pumped!
Old 12-05-08 | 10:29 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

yes I got plenty of tools.....even air powered I could deff use and Impact socket set though. I cracked the last regular 14MM I used haha. But if you wanna save a lil money LMK, it wont be hard. We'll just have to rent a spring compressor from schucks but thats no biggie.
Old 12-06-08 | 12:27 AM
gdot
Lead Lap

anyone gonna watch the pacquiao-de la hoya fight?! so pumped!
I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to a friend's house. A bunch of filipino's eating lumpia and drinking crown, guess who we'll be rooting for
Old 12-06-08 | 03:32 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
yes I got plenty of tools.....even air powered I could deff use and Impact socket set though. I cracked the last regular 14MM I used haha. But if you wanna save a lil money LMK, it wont be hard. We'll just have to rent a spring compressor from schucks but thats no biggie.
the shocks and springs are already together so no need for an spring compressor.

but anyways, i wont be doing any mods for a while. i just got hit tonight. i was watching a movie at the theatre, came back and saw my rear bumper crushed in on the right corner. im gonna need a new bumper, so yeah. money will go towards that.

btw, if anyone knows of a OEM black onyx rear bumper for sale, let me know.
Old 12-06-08 | 03:38 AM
is300chris
Lead Lap
CL Folding 25,000

damn that sucks man.
where there video cameras in the parking lot?
Old 12-06-08 | 04:36 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by is300chris
damn that sucks man.
agreed, go back and ask the theater security and call the cops if you can see it. Get the check from insurance and try to find a Black onyx one on here or one in good shape at a junkyard. I heard theres 3 junkyards across from the DOL on 99 in the MLT area with a few lexus', benz's, etc etc.
Old 12-06-08 | 10:37 AM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

thanks deek, i gave him a call. seems like a cool guy.

i mentioned that you were gonna give him a call too.
Mark
What was he going to charge you?

Originally Posted by gdot
I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to a friend's house. A bunch of filipino's eating lumpia and drinking crown, guess who we'll be rooting for
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...Crown(homer's voice)...LOL

the shocks and springs are already together so no need for an spring compressor.

but anyways, i wont be doing any mods for a while. i just got hit tonight. i was watching a movie at the theatre, came back and saw my rear bumper crushed in on the right corner. im gonna need a new bumper, so yeah. money will go towards that.

btw, if anyone knows of a OEM black onyx rear bumper for sale, let me know.
What

Damn, which movie theater?
Old 12-06-08 | 02:20 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by is300chris
damn that sucks man.
i dont think so, it was in a parking garage. same place where my friends accord got hit & run at. i shouldnt have parked there.

agreed, go back and ask the theater security and call the cops if you can see it. Get the check from insurance and try to find a Black onyx one on here or one in good shape at a junkyard. I heard theres 3 junkyards across from the DOL on 99 in the MLT area with a few lexus', benz's, etc etc.
where are these junkyards you talk about? DOL on 99 in MLT? not sure where that is. lol. but if you know of a place with a BO rear bumper in good shape, i'd rather just get that, than go through insurance.

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Mark
What was he going to charge you?

What

Damn, which movie theater?
when i called jet, he said 170. and the movie theatre was AMC kent station.
Old 12-06-08 | 06:03 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

I still havent personally found them. We should go take a look while we're at the tapioca express meet. It cant be more then 5 minutes away. There's a DOL by a shop called Tech Auto Sound (or something like that), and I was told by a few people that there are 3 junkyards with an assortment of luxury cars pretty much right across the street. Never know what you might come across, might be worth checkin it out.
Old 12-06-08 | 09:42 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

hey matt,

if you can get the number of those junkyards that you're talking about, i'd appreciate it. cuz all the junkyards around my area are, JUNK. lol. i wouldnt expect an is300 there.
Old 12-12-08 | 10:05 AM
is300chris
Lead Lap
CL Folding 25,000

i just downloaded google chrome. its sweet. its like my internet is twice as fast.
Old 12-12-08 | 10:12 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

hey matt,

if you can get the number of those junkyards that you're talking about, i'd appreciate it. cuz all the junkyards around my area are, JUNK. lol. i wouldnt expect an is300 there.
my bad, didnt see your message till just now but you've already got it fixed. Trying to find the number of a junkyard in an area filled with used car lots/junkyards with worthless, considering I wouldnt know if I was looking at the right junkyard or not since I dont know the name. Im just gonna drive over there in the near future and go junkyard hunting. I mean it cant be hard to miss them. Theres only one DOL on 99 in Mountlake Terrace and Im sure it wont be hard to miss 3 junkyards across the street, even if they arent directly across the street they'll be in a close radius.
Old 12-12-08 | 02:11 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

my bad, didnt see your message till just now but you've already got it fixed. Trying to find the number of a junkyard in an area filled with used car lots/junkyards with worthless, considering I wouldnt know if I was looking at the right junkyard or not since I dont know the name. Im just gonna drive over there in the near future and go junkyard hunting. I mean it cant be hard to miss them. Theres only one DOL on 99 in Mountlake Terrace and Im sure it wont be hard to miss 3 junkyards across the street, even if they arent directly across the street they'll be in a close radius.
its all good bro. but when you do junkyard hunting, make sure you let us know if there are any usable cars/parts for future references.

Quick Reply: The Unofficial WA BS thread