Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

The Unofficial WA BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-09, 11:39 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hey chris,

you're not gonna get this buy tomorrow, but someone over at my.IS just put their hks gen2 cam gear up for sale

FS BNIB HKS Cam Gear Gen 2
Old 03-04-09, 11:55 PM
is300chris
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i need it tomorrow but thanks.
Old 03-05-09, 09:29 AM
drksyde
Driver

Originally Posted by is300chris
i think he ment 199
ya i dynoed my car but it had a header and joez, i forgot how much tho i gota find the graph.

and anyone know where i can get a cam gear by tomorrow???
No, I really got 99hp. I have my dyno sheet too lol. so that means all you guys can underestimate me all you want haha
Old 03-05-09, 11:58 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

wow, was your engine blown or something? lol
Old 03-05-09, 03:15 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by is300chris
you should have planed to sell it like a week ago.

deek what numbers did you get???
im going to say 168hp and 172tq
Really? What gear were you in?

I pulled 186hp/176tq in 3rd gear. 200hp/206tq in 4th gear. On an Auto, it was a ***** to get an accurate reading. Since you cant stomp on it, without it automatically downshifting. So Im not sure how accurate the 4th gear pull really is.
The temp was 56* and 50% humidity.
It took an hour to get the 4th gear pull to even read. We let the car sit for 15mins, before we did the 4th gear pull, which gave me 200hp. So, I got my money's worth. They told me, it usually takes 15 mins for 3 pulls. Huh, I lucked out and got 15 pulls, but only 3 were accurate enough to print out.

Was I supposed to do the pull in 2nd gear??
Old 03-09-09, 08:08 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

****ING snow in march are you kidding me WTF is this world comming to? GOD dammit i really want to trade my car in for a damm SUV. I cant go anywhere with summer tires on and its parked at the ****ing QFC Parking lot. I might just trade my car in for a lx570. ughhh..
Old 03-09-09, 08:14 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

thai,

dude. you DONT EVEN KNOW. its snowing here like a mother****er. at least 6 inches today. i officially hate pullman, and i'm going to school in the westside next year. eff wsu.

WTF mate.
Old 03-09-09, 10:59 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

anyone have a cheap set of tuner lugnuts (for aftermarket rims) i can buy? PM me please.
Old 03-10-09, 01:14 AM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by markeezy
thai,

dude. you DONT EVEN KNOW. its snowing here like a mother****er. at least 6 inches today. i officially hate pullman, and i'm going to school in the westside next year. eff wsu.

WTF mate.
hahaha thats why i went to uw **** WSU its out in nowhere land and theres like **** out there lmao and you get crappy weather
Old 03-12-09, 12:56 AM
ToyotaMike
Driver

So it's cold, I'm still sick and I learned that 3rd gen supra LSD's do not fit in my diff lol. Oh well it'll fit in the front of my 85' truck so no loss there. Waiting for seals from portland warehouse so I can put my diff back into my SC and then try and figure out my electrical gremlin that has puzzled me for a good 3 months now. Hell I even replaced the interior fuse block cause it had green on the connectors. Well thats the end of my rant for today lol. Haven't seen you on PSTOC lately IS3 FTW.
Old 03-12-09, 02:52 AM
is300chris
Lead Lap

vote for my picture i know it sucks but support a local. haha
its number 3
http://www.isfanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6062
Old 03-12-09, 04:43 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

I hate putting money into "extras" and then having necessities go belly up right after you spent the money on the luxuries
Old 03-12-09, 02:51 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ToyotaMike
So it's cold, I'm still sick and I learned that 3rd gen supra LSD's do not fit in my diff lol. Oh well it'll fit in the front of my 85' truck so no loss there. Waiting for seals from portland warehouse so I can put my diff back into my SC and then try and figure out my electrical gremlin that has puzzled me for a good 3 months now. Hell I even replaced the interior fuse block cause it had green on the connectors. Well thats the end of my rant for today lol. Haven't seen you on PSTOC lately IS3 FTW.
Ive been sick for the last 2 days.
Yeah, been busy and forgot all about the PSTOC

Glad that the money spent, didnt go to waste

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
I hate putting money into "extras" and then having necessities go belly up right after you spent the money on the luxuries
I did that mistake once. And will always search and ask questions, before doing it again
Old 03-12-09, 04:02 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
I did that mistake once. And will always search and ask questions, before doing it again
What I meant was in the last 2 weeks I bought new lugs, tint, cf bpillar covers, JDM visors, JP curtains and neckpads, and then just yesterday I started getting a vibration that feels like either bad wheel bearings or collapsed bushings. Now I have 500$ I have to pay off as well as fixing this other problem.
Old 03-12-09, 08:18 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
What I meant was in the last 2 weeks I bought new lugs, tint, cf bpillar covers, JDM visors, JP curtains and neckpads, and then just yesterday I started getting a vibration that feels like either bad wheel bearings or collapsed bushings. Now I have 500$ I have to pay off as well as fixing this other problem.
ah, I guess I mis read that statement. But either way, I still have the wasted money item in my garage

Quick Reply: The Unofficial WA BS thread