Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

The Unofficial WA BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-09, 08:09 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

^ that's crazyyyyyy.

you shoulda bought it.
Old 09-25-09, 08:21 PM
Autobacs
Lead Lap

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Well FU**!

I gotta have at least 24 hours to get my freeging car loan set up!

I asked the Sales Manager why the hell you're selling it for so low and he says, I sell Camrys and Corollas and I just want to get rid of it quick because the owner traded it in for a Toyota truck.

Last edited by Autobacs; 09-25-09 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-25-09, 09:26 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

lolz, sales manager is a reh-tard then.
Old 09-26-09, 06:01 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am ready for the Show~N~Shine tomorrow. Vacuumed the inside on thursday, bout to do it again. Washed the car this morning and ready for a long day. Doh, almost forgot to go and get food lol

Originally Posted by kkchop28
I'm also new here in the WA lexus club area, wondering where you guys typically meet and what times?
Welcome, so what part of WA do you live at? that will help where to find meets
Old 09-26-09, 09:57 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
I am ready for the Show~N~Shine tomorrow. Vacuumed the inside on thursday, bout to do it again. Washed the car this morning
LOL...man I want to see your IS all clean and s....I haven't seen her washed up yet!

I will try and go, just depends on what time I get done golfing...LOL I got a t time at 8:30....so we'll see!

That one hobby shop was closed so I couldn't order that PS-31 paint...but I will first thing Monday morning and will make sure to get it before next weekend.
Old 09-27-09, 04:01 PM
kkchop28
Driver School Candidate

I'm currently down in the tacoma area, until probably November and then I'll be up around Bellevue. Thanks so much for the response BTW.

I am ready for the Show~N~Shine tomorrow. Vacuumed the inside on thursday, bout to do it again. Washed the car this morning and ready for a long day. Doh, almost forgot to go and get food lol

Welcome, so what part of WA do you live at? that will help where to find meets
Old 09-28-09, 04:34 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sway162
LOL...man I want to see your IS all clean and s....I haven't seen her washed up yet!

I will try and go, just depends on what time I get done golfing...LOL I got a t time at 8:30....so we'll see!

That one hobby shop was closed so I couldn't order that PS-31 paint...but I will first thing Monday morning and will make sure to get it before next weekend.
Did you win? Its all good that you couldnt make it up. There is always next time. Hopefully the next time, you'll have new wheels to show off

Ya, its cool. I met kevin at the show. There was a lot of peeps there, and ran into a couple of buddies that I havent seen in a while. We ended up going to Alki, then crashed a Hiatchi(or however you spell it), meet in Southcenter.

Got a few peeps to take pics of my clean ride. 1 person took a pic of my ride going up and down in the front. When he sends them to me, I will post them up
Old 09-29-09, 11:59 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Dude Deek your new headlights looks sick! Now I don't have to take photos from your good side. Now I can take it from any angle haha I'm digging the new grill too! Is it the TRD grill?
Old 09-29-09, 12:02 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

You guys think it's going to rain today?
Old 09-29-09, 12:11 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

It was raining earlier today down in Oly.

Yeah, Deek's new toys are sick!
Old 09-29-09, 02:04 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

It was raining earlier today down in Oly.

Yeah, Deek's new toys are sick!
Man, you serious? It was hella cloudy this morning, looks like thick clouds up here. Now it's sort of clearing up but the winds seems to be gusty. The clouds are moving fast.

What's new on your car? I haven't seen your sportX for a while. I know last time you lowered it, and you were talking about getting rims?
Old 09-29-09, 02:34 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Yeah...well now it's cloudy and windy down here too! Looks like we are back to Washington typical weather..haha.

Let's see.....yeah, it's been a while since the last time we met. I haven't done much, just been tight on money and have other obligations that are priorities. BUT...I am saving up for wheels. I have been researching and having wheels photoshop on my car. By next spring, I will have some new 18's on just don't know what yet. I narrowed it down to the BBS LM or the Lexus Tourmalines.

The wheels PS on my car:
Tourmalines

BBS LM's

Oh...I swapped out my chrome emblem with the OEM BP emblems. I love the look!
Going to DIY my front L on my grille probably this weekend with Deek and Kevin.
Old 09-29-09, 03:48 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Fall is officially arrived to WA again. And we got lucky on Sunday for having a great weather with a great turnout at the show. To bad not many peeps brought food to donate, but all well, we all had a blast

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Dude Deek your new headlights looks sick! Now I don't have to take photos from your good side. Now I can take it from any angle haha I'm digging the new grill too! Is it the TRD grill?
Yep, good side is now on all angles LOL

Everything that is body aesthetics is JDM. Altezza Sport Mesh Grill

Now to decide if I want to keep the trunk badgeless or not. It looks cleaner without, but then again it might look good with
Oh, I did remove the trunk L, the NW toy run and the clublexus.com decals. Hence why I think it looks clean without. Maybe I will have to get a 2nd opinion on this area.
Old 09-30-09, 10:47 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Yeah...well now it's cloudy and windy down here too! Looks like we are back to Washington typical weather..haha.

Let's see.....yeah, it's been a while since the last time we met. I haven't done much, just been tight on money and have other obligations that are priorities. BUT...I am saving up for wheels. I have been researching and having wheels photoshop on my car. By next spring, I will have some new 18's on just don't know what yet. I narrowed it down to the BBS LM or the Lexus Tourmalines.

The wheels PS on my car:
Tourmalines

BBS LM's

Oh...I swapped out my chrome emblem with the OEM BP emblems. I love the look!
Going to DIY my front L on my grille probably this weekend with Deek and Kevin.
Nice, I think they both look good on your car, you should get both. lol But, my most fav would have to go to the BBS LM, I'm just bias like that. BBS LM FTW!!! haha Those BP OEM emblems are hella tight!

Do you guys know how to make the chrome to BP from the original chrome ones? I just know how to sand it down and stuff and then layer with some prime or something lol...when you guys doing the DIY? Mind if I come and help out? Love to learn some more stuff.

Fall is officially arrived to WA again. And we got lucky on Sunday for having a great weather with a great turnout at the show. To bad not many peeps brought food to donate, but all well, we all had a blast

Yep, good side is now on all angles LOL

Everything that is body aesthetics is JDM. Altezza Sport Mesh Grill

Now to decide if I want to keep the trunk badgeless or not. It looks cleaner without, but then again it might look good with
Oh, I did remove the trunk L, the NW toy run and the clublexus.com decals. Hence why I think it looks clean without. Maybe I will have to get a 2nd opinion on this area.
Heard you went to the hachiroku meet after?

Hahaha, nice so no more restrictions on photo taking right?
Oh you removed the trunk L? You should keep that on and leave the rest off that will look cleaner. If you badgeless people might think it's some other car lol...but that's my opinion.
Old 09-30-09, 01:31 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Yeah....We are going to try and do the DIY BP emblems this weekend. I ordered the special smoke spray paint stuff that should come in tomorrow. This paint is specifically made to go directly on chrome. So, there's no need to sand...that's why it gives it the BP OEM look because the chrome is still on. After applying 2-3 thin coats it will be good to go. Well, I am going to apply high quality clear coat because it's the front emblem...for protection. I am also going to spray the outer chrome on my grille to match. Hopefully all goes well.

Most def man.....you are welcome to join us! We will let you know when exactly....hopefully Sat. I have a t time Sunday am then off to my mother in laws place....it's her bday.

Deek, I vote for leaving the "L" on too! It will look clean with the DIY black emblem. That's what you are wanting to do right? Paint the chrome emblem?

Bro....props again on your car. I looked at more pics of it and man you had her shiny! Ballin son! lol Oh...and yes, I did win at golfing and won $20 lol

Quick Reply: The Unofficial WA BS thread