Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Local DEALS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-08, 03:37 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Local DEALS Thread

Don't know if anyone else is into gettin good deals on ish but if you get a bangin deal somewhere post it....

I bet some of us dig the same clothes/food/recreational ish... and a lot of the deal sites/forums don't mention local things

Or if you do all your certain type of shopping at some places post where and why..

Money saved is more money for mods!

*Please DO NOT use this as a promotional and advertising thread for businesses you run or work at. That violates the forum rules. - 5/21/08

Last edited by T.K.O.; 05-21-08 at 01:37 PM. Reason: added note re forum rules
Old 05-20-08, 03:40 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Oh ya...

I get all my soda at Safeway. They periodically do this Buy 2 12-pks and get 3 12-pks free. If I pay for 4 12pks I end up walkin out with 10, and 120 sodas usually holds me over til the next deal rolls around. It's usually Cocacola or Pepsi products and theres a gang to choose from. I'll post up when I see it again.

and I snagged some Jack Links Jerky from Rite-Aid today.. it's buy one get one free.. and jerky is way too f'n expensive to get it any other way

Last edited by T.K.O.; 05-20-08 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-20-08, 04:41 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Working at boeing I get mad discounts everywhere so if someone is looking for something let me know. Oh and I also have gotten a hookup on parts. PM me what you are looking for and i'll ask and see if I can get a good deal.
Old 05-20-08, 05:48 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

humm speaking of jerky if you have costco membership the coupon book they send every month have some coupons for umm oh boy alberto jerky 4 or 5 bucks i off i forgot but i stocked up lmao its unlimited it comes out to like 2 bucks a pack for the huge bag
Old 05-20-08, 08:21 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

good idea on making the thread!!!

speaking of saving money, erm, gas is a killa lately. i usually go to costco to get gas. they are a whole lot cheaper than anyplace else so far. and i usually go to the costco gas near shoreline, which is usually cheaper than costco gas in seattle.

the address of the two costco gas i frequent are as follow:
Seattle:
4401 4th Ave S
Seattle, WA
206/622-3136

Shoreline?:
1175 N. 205th St.,
Seattle, WA
206/546-0480.

If you guys go elsewhere for cheaper gas please share (personally, i dont share on Arco gas as it sucks!).
Old 05-20-08, 11:58 PM
kalristo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shonn
Working at boeing I get mad discounts everywhere so if someone is looking for something let me know. Oh and I also have gotten a hookup on parts. PM me what you are looking for and i'll ask and see if I can get a good deal.
boeing?!
man i have like 3 friends that just graduated high school and picked up a nice job at boeing
i just applied but man i cant get through
any suggestions shonn?
Old 05-21-08, 08:36 AM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If by any chance you guys are looking for knives or are into knives, Big 5 has discounts on knives every week. They choose 5 -8 knives each week from their showcase and put them on pretty steep discounts. 60-70 dollar knives for 15-20. I've gotten several knives from there.
Old 05-21-08, 11:45 AM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Drunkebuda
humm speaking of jerky if you have costco membership the coupon book they send every month have some coupons for umm oh boy alberto jerky 4 or 5 bucks i off i forgot but i stocked up lmao its unlimited it comes out to like 2 bucks a pack for the huge bag
Word up I'm definitely gonna have to check that out. Do you need to have more than one coupon or is it like for each one you buy you get a discount?

Originally Posted by davidsong
If you guys go elsewhere for cheaper gas please share (personally, i dont share on Arco gas as it sucks!).
You're definitely on point with going to Costco for gas.

This is the site to go to: http://seattlegasprices.com/

They list all the submitted gas prices people get around Seattle. It looks like Arco and Costco are tied with the $3.71/gal for unleaded but shoot I'm sure Costcos is better quality.

Originally Posted by Woogie
If by any chance you guys are looking for knives or are into knives, Big 5 has discounts on knives every week. They choose 5 -8 knives each week from their showcase and put them on pretty steep discounts. 60-70 dollar knives for 15-20. I've gotten several knives from there.
My roomate and I are in desperate need of some good knifes. Steak with a butterknife is not crackin...
Old 05-21-08, 12:55 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Also. I'm going to Vegas in June so if anyones got any hook ups or deals for down there, HOLLAR!!

I'm pretty sure we'll be staying at the Monte Carlo. I've stayed there before and the price is right. I love kickin it at their pool and getting those big *** football shaped plastic containers full of stiff *** drank!!!!

The only sheisty thing is I'm traveling with these Buddy passes from Southwest so its one of those - you get your seats booked and an itinerary.. but if the flight fills up your **** outta luck - type situation.

Plus we can't leave until 6 pm on a Thursday so the chances of getting on another flight, if the one we're booked for fills, is slim to none. Crossing my fingers!
Old 05-21-08, 01:01 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Guys I do ask that you keep this thread about local deals, but not turn it into a promotional and advertising thread for businesses you run or work at. That violates our forum rules on solicitation and will cause this to get closed.

Thanks for your understanding.
Old 05-21-08, 01:33 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guys I do ask that you keep this thread about local deals, but not turn it into a promotional and advertising thread for businesses you run or work at. That violates our forum rules on solicitation and will cause this to get closed.

Thanks for your understanding.
Word up. What he said

(added to original post)

Last edited by T.K.O.; 05-21-08 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-21-08, 02:58 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

yah just one coupon TKO and you can buy as much as you can i was gonna grab a whole box but then i was like thats kinda overdoing it hahaha. Yah also Vegas when you go there talk to the cab driver. I went to this one strip club that has free drinks all day long and i just chilled there spent like 40 and was wasted the entire day and cab driver always got like coupons too.

hahaha i know buddy passes. Guess you are going with someone who works for the airline or has their family member works for the airline
Old 05-21-08, 03:39 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Drunkebuda
yah just one coupon TKO and you can buy as much as you can i was gonna grab a whole box but then i was like thats kinda overdoing it hahaha. Yah also Vegas when you go there talk to the cab driver. I went to this one strip club that has free drinks all day long and i just chilled there spent like 40 and was wasted the entire day and cab driver always got like coupons too.

hahaha i know buddy passes. Guess you are going with someone who works for the airline or has their family member works for the airline
Ya the last time I went down these cabbies hooked up the ill deal on some strip clubs! I'm actually going with my sister and friends so that wouldn't be too appropriate! I got the tickets from someone who works at Southwest. Hopefully it all goes smooth!

Where did the jerky coupon come from man like the monthly thing they send out or a booklet or what?
Old 05-21-08, 04:47 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

it comes out of the monthly booklet they send out to your costco card. Just ask the front desk for a coupon book if you dont have one and say you want the money off the jerky lol. Most of the time they have coupon book its a big saving man dual pack jerky for 5 bucks cant beat that.

hahaha leave your sister at hotel or get her some show tickets
here you can see it in at this site http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/828373/ enjoy :P

Last edited by Drunkebuda; 05-21-08 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-22-08, 04:38 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by shonn
Everett or seattle? I have a friend who works in the gift shop at the everett loc. Im a UPSer and get TONS of discounts as well. One of the ONLY things I like about it.

You want deals, hit up the dollar stores jk. Anyone shop at Goods in seattle? If youre into nikes they got a decent selection you wont find everywhere, theyre usually priced at around 100$. But if you dont let them bs you theyll hook you up. The first time we ever tried buyin there we gave them **** about the price and it went from 98$ to 62$

Quick Reply: Local DEALS Thread