Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Weekly meets???

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-08, 01:18 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol. good one T. But yes that is the idea, a couple "pre-meets" then a the main one at the end of the month.
Old 06-05-08, 01:19 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shonn
Lol. good one T. But yes that is the idea, a couple "pre-meets" then a the main one at the end of the month.
I'm always down, if I have time lol
Old 06-07-08, 02:23 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

My suggestions is to have a bi-weekly meeting, one during the day and the other at night to accomodate everyone's schedule since some people may work during the weekend.

Also, the meet should have a set schedule so that whoever can make it will show up rather than to feel out everyone's availability.

I think it will be easy to set something like "first Saturday of the month", "last Sunday of the month", etc...

I vote for a night meet to give a chance for those who is normally busy, working or whatever during the day on weekends.

SHONN- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANKS
Old 06-07-08, 05:52 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JP2SEA
My suggestions is to have a bi-weekly meeting, one during the day and the other at night to accomodate everyone's schedule since some people may work during the weekend.

Also, the meet should have a set schedule so that whoever can make it will show up rather than to feel out everyone's availability.

I think it will be easy to set something like "first Saturday of the month", "last Sunday of the month", etc...

I vote for a night meet to give a chance for those who is normally busy, working or whatever during the day on weekends.

SHONN- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANKS
its a good idea, BUT, if we do a night meet then I dont think there will be any photoshoot...lol.

anywaz, dont mind me... keep on sharing ideas ppl!!
Old 06-08-08, 07:41 PM
chums
Lead Lap

id be down, but probably wouldnt be able to make it as much as id like. mon-fri i work 4pm-11pm (i quit lexus btw) and i work some sundays 2pm-9pm
Old 06-08-08, 07:48 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chums
id be down, but probably wouldnt be able to make it as much as id like. mon-fri i work 4pm-11pm (i quit lexus btw) and i work some sundays 2pm-9pm
hahaha, got the job for the discount. Then quit
Old 06-09-08, 01:30 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

you quit lexus? how come? where do you work now?
Old 06-09-08, 01:45 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by davidsong
its a good idea, BUT, if we do a night meet then I dont think there will be any photoshoot...lol.

why no nite photoshoot lol I am always down to do night photoshoot too many day time photoshoot
Old 06-09-08, 07:24 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by davidsong

Nite photo's can be done. Others have done it
Old 06-10-08, 12:48 PM
gdot
Lead Lap

Weekends get pretty busy for me during the summer. It would be cool to have a standing weeknight meet at a bar/restaurant, I'd be down with that. Somewhere downtown with a free parking lot would work.
Old 06-10-08, 01:28 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

I think that would be an excellent idea about having a day and night meet. But what we need to do is to actually sit down and discuss this plan. Since we're having a meet on the 29th in Bellevue again, we can go sit down in a restaurant and actually be able to share ideas with everyone in one spot. lol. So then we can smooth out all the details. Sound good everyone?

Oh and night shots are possible. We just need decent lighting. The Yogster will know what kind of lighting we need.
Old 06-10-08, 03:07 PM
Hakaida
Driver

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
hahaha, got the job for the discount. Then quit
That's what I was thinking.. At least you got a great deal on parts.
Old 06-10-08, 05:06 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by shonn
I think that would be an excellent idea about having a day and night meet. But what we need to do is to actually sit down and discuss this plan. Since we're having a meet on the 29th in Bellevue again, we can go sit down in a restaurant and actually be able to share ideas with everyone in one spot. lol. So then we can smooth out all the details. Sound good everyone?

Oh and night shots are possible. We just need decent lighting. The Yogster will know what kind of lighting we need.
Sounds like a good plan. With now being close to summer time, I bet more people are willing to come out from the dark, and peek at some meets.
Old 06-10-08, 05:30 PM
chums
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
you quit lexus? how come? where do you work now?
i work at my parents restaurant in puyallup, its named Iron Chef (lol..). they pay me more and for gas, so im down to take the 1 hour traffic commute from bellevue. lexus is a great place to work, but not the obrien autogroup. it changed my work ethic completely, just didnt work out in the end after a couple good guys got let go.

and yeah, the discount was sweet while it lasted lol. good thing is one of my childhood friends is the assistant manager (originally got me hired) and he said he'll still hook it up
Old 06-10-08, 06:15 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

i work at my parents restaurant in puyallup, its named Iron Chef (lol..). they pay me more and for gas, so im down to take the 1 hour traffic commute from bellevue. lexus is a great place to work, but not the obrien autogroup. it changed my work ethic completely, just didnt work out in the end after a couple good guys got let go.

and yeah, the discount was sweet while it lasted lol. good thing is one of my childhood friends is the assistant manager (originally got me hired) and he said he'll still hook it up
Really now

I live in the puyallup area. I know exactly where the Iron Chef is
Maybe I will come there to eat one day

Quick Reply: Weekly meets???