Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

July 4th Weekend!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-08, 12:17 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 4th Weekend!!!!

So it's july 4th weekend, what does everyone have planned?
Old 07-04-08, 01:56 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

I am going to work on my dirtbike. But thats for today, but not sure about the rest of the weekend. Hopefully it gets hot again, so I can go to the lake.
Old 07-04-08, 03:13 PM
gdot
Lead Lap

i'm going to a friend's bbq then checking out the fireworks at Coulon. The rest of the weekend I'll be going to more bbq's and be out cruising on my new longboard oh yeah, I'll be picking my car up from the shop tomorrow too
Old 07-04-08, 04:15 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
I am going to work on my dirtbike. But thats for today, but not sure about the rest of the weekend. Hopefully it gets hot again, so I can go to the lake.
Nice, you got a dirt bike? Where do you go to ride it? Any dunes around Washington?

Originally Posted by gdot
i'm going to a friend's bbq then checking out the fireworks at Coulon. The rest of the weekend I'll be going to more bbq's and be out cruising on my new longboard oh yeah, I'll be picking my car up from the shop tomorrow too
Haha, sounds like a good plan! A lot of BBQs though! lol Finally, your gonna get your car back so you don't have to roll in a sexy passport!
Old 07-04-08, 04:26 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Nice, you got a dirt bike? Where do you go to ride it? Any dunes around Washington?
I go riding at Capital Forest(olympia) and BelFair. Dunes, maybe eastern Wa,
Old 07-04-08, 08:39 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

I go riding at Capital Forest(olympia) and BelFair. Dunes, maybe eastern Wa,
Well, I think I might have to venture to east WA. I used to go ATVing in Santa Barbara back in socal. It was a blast.
Old 07-04-08, 10:16 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Well, I think I might have to venture to east WA. I used to go ATVing in Santa Barbara back in socal. It was a blast.
Do you still have an ATV? If so, lets go. You have the right vehicle to tow a trailer. I was thinking of getting a hitch on my IS300 hehehe. But the trailer weight for my car, would have to be less than 2000 total lbs. Tongue wait would have to be under 200lbs. I squashed that idea, along with a roof rack for my snowboard. Now I just go with my friends that have a truck and room for me to go.
Old 07-05-08, 12:03 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Do you still have an ATV? If so, lets go. You have the right vehicle to tow a trailer. I was thinking of getting a hitch on my IS300 hehehe. But the trailer weight for my car, would have to be less than 2000 total lbs. Tongue wait would have to be under 200lbs. I squashed that idea, along with a roof rack for my snowboard. Now I just go with my friends that have a truck and room for me to go.
I wish I still had my ATV, but when I was moving here I had to sell my ATV because it was a drag to bring it along with me. So I have to buy another one. But, I'm saving up for the car parts I'm about to buy. I would want to go, so I might rent one instead and I'll definitely hit you up.