Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Are you guys losing interest????

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-08, 06:42 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Are you guys losing interest????

So, we just had our monthly meet and once again only a hand full of people showed up. I'm just curious if people are still interested in keeping our community alive. Because it takes participation in order for things to keep going. We had a list of people that said they would come but only a few came through. Well as for the meets, we'll still have them regardless of turn out.
Old 07-27-08, 07:28 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think a few of us are trying to go to the BBQ on AUG. 10th. I'll most likely go
Old 07-27-08, 07:50 PM
gdot
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still down for some meets. It's just hard for me to make it on the weekends. They're pretty much all booked. I'm down to meet on weekday evenings.
Old 07-27-08, 09:12 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by gdot
I'm still down for some meets. It's just hard for me to make it on the weekends. They're pretty much all booked. I'm down to meet on weekday evenings.
I'm also up for a week night meet Gary, do you know any good places to do a photoshoot at night?
Old 07-27-08, 09:29 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JP2SEA
I'm also up for a week night meet Gary, do you know any good places to do a photoshoot at night?
+1 I'm thinking of doing a photoshoot meet, as our next meet. It's a good idea to roll through different places to take pictures of different scenery. Oh yea, and of course we need to have set place to eat so we don't have to think too long. lol
Old 07-27-08, 09:37 PM
nathan82
Rookie

I was asking if ppl meet on Saturdays. I'm busy w/ church stuff on Sundays (hence I was only at the pre-meet).

I did hear someone mention weekday/night meetings though. For the summers, it would make sense since the sun doesn't set until a lil after 9pm, on the sunny days, that is.
Old 07-27-08, 10:29 PM
gdot
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JP2SEA
A friend of mine did a photoshoot of his bmw in front of safeco field a long time ago. I've always wanted to do a shoot there.

Old 07-28-08, 10:03 AM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

thatd be dope.

im usually too drunk/hungover on weekends... weeknights im usually busy too... once i get my wheels on im down to meet up
Old 07-28-08, 10:39 AM
golfkid777
Lexus Test Driver

I have been super busy lately sorry guys.
Old 07-28-08, 12:35 PM
jcrome04
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I live in Port Angeles hahaha

And Shonn I did your little application to join EAS and haven't heard back from you yet! Did I fail???? lol
Old 07-28-08, 01:56 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

? I thought I pm'd you back? Weird. Anyways, no no you're fine. I'll be contacting people shortly about stuff and things.
Old 07-28-08, 01:59 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by shonn
? I thought I pm'd you back? Weird. Anyways, no no you're fine. I'll be contacting people shortly about stuff and things.

<- eager to hear about stuff and things
Old 07-28-08, 02:49 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by shonn
So, we just had our monthly meet and once again only a hand full of people showed up. I'm just curious if people are still interested in keeping our community alive. Because it takes participation in order for things to keep going. We had a list of people that said they would come but only a few came through. Well as for the meets, we'll still have them regardless of turn out.
nah... we not loosing interest.... i got in a few trouble before the meet therefore i could not make it.... i believe yogi told you guys...??
Old 07-28-08, 03:24 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by davidsong
nah... we not loosing interest.... i got in a few trouble before the meet therefore i could not make it.... i believe yogi told you guys...??
..... you got arrested for going 150mph with your LX!

j/k
Old 07-28-08, 03:38 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

^^^lol

Shonn I pm'd you the other day for your number. Also mention that I would be running late. But I didnt think it was going to be 4 hrs later I drove by the Acme Bowl around 4pm. It was busy and crowded. They had PO-PO's blocking certain intersection that lead to the mall entrance. Weird

Im not losing interest, but we do need to meet up at a later time. Maybe around 3pm-ish or even later. I like sleeping in on my weekends. Especially the day before I have to go back to work

Quick Reply: Are you guys losing interest????