Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Official Mandatory EAS Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-08, 11:24 AM
jcrome04
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TKO you're right Sequim does suck.

Although technically now I'm more in Port Angeles... It still sucks, but it's more of a hill billy sucking, rather than a hippie sucking hahahha

Shonn I'll PM you my info!

I can have my buddy stand in for me at the meets, but I'm sure you don't want her Mazda MX-6 there haha
Old 08-09-08, 07:15 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jcrome04
TKO you're right Sequim does suck.

Although technically now I'm more in Port Angeles... It still sucks, but it's more of a hill billy sucking, rather than a hippie sucking hahahha

Shonn I'll PM you my info!

I can have my buddy stand in for me at the meets, but I'm sure you don't want her Mazda MX-6 there haha
my vote is to send her anyways
Nah, but its not my decision
Old 08-09-08, 10:44 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

i guess im taking the 4 runner haha thats a whole tank of gas gone shonn if you could gimie text early to wake me up id appreciate it
Old 08-10-08, 02:07 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey everyone who is coming from the northend. I'll be at the Northgate in front of ToysRus between 10:20am and 10:40am. I'll be leaving there at 10:40am so whoever wants to meet there and convoy to Bellevue then that's where i'll be.
Old 08-10-08, 08:57 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by shonn
Hey everyone who is coming from the northend. I'll be at the Northgate in front of ToysRus between 10:20am and 10:40am. I'll be leaving there at 10:40am so whoever wants to meet there and convoy to Bellevue then that's where i'll be.
I just edited the first post, so please check.(basically about the pre-meet at Northgate)

Alright guys, I will see you guys in a couple hours at Bell square top level garage. If you guys need a contact info in case you get lost, just PM your number and I'll PM back. See you!
Old 08-10-08, 10:44 AM
gdot
Lead Lap

I was going to check it out, but I'm not trying to mess with southbound 405. Sorry.
Old 08-10-08, 12:26 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Getting drunk and waking up too late FTL
Old 08-10-08, 05:59 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

It was a perfect day for a meet.
Chipotle's burritos is the ****znit.
I liked the park with that sweet fountain in it.

Nice cars nao, kevin and shonn.
Old 08-10-08, 07:21 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
It was a perfect day for a meet.
Chipotle's burritos is the ****znit.
I liked the park with that sweet fountain in it.

Nice cars nao, kevin and shonn.
yup had fun. yog please post pics asap!! oh and chipotle is bomb
Old 08-10-08, 07:43 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by scshinobi
yup had fun. yog please post pics asap!! oh and chipotle is bomb
How was I-5 for you?

It suck ***** for me
Old 08-10-08, 08:09 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea the meet was pretty cool...damn rent-a-cops but yea we should start having meets at a park or something for future reference so they can stop bothering us when we're watching Forest Gump (Shonn) haha

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
How was I-5 for you?

It suck ***** for me
I-5 wasn't that bad up untill the Tacoma Dome than it started to get heavy
Old 08-10-08, 08:28 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

lol. yea i'll bring some movies next time too. but thanks to the peeps that showed up and thanks to those of you who let us know you wouldn't be able to make it.
Old 08-10-08, 11:24 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Hey guys, I just got home because I had pick a family member up from the airport. So I didn't really get time to edit the photos. When I do get the chance I will post them up. Thanks for the patience!

Originally Posted by shonn
lol. yea i'll bring some movies next time too. but thanks to the peeps that showed up and thanks to those of you who let us know you wouldn't be able to make it.
+1 Yea it was great meeting everybody again. Forest Gump and the Macy lady hitting Shivesh lol...funny stuff And again thanks for the people that showed up as it was a mandatory meet. Those of you that called to notify thanks. And those that didn't do either, well, you know who you are. I hate to break it to you, but being a part of a crew member is mainly about participation, support, and commitment. If people would still like to a crew member, we still need to have the participation and commitment(not people just here for stickers). Or, the next step would be clear what will happen. Thanks for understanding.
Old 08-10-08, 11:42 PM
kitsune
Pole Position

Sorry I didn't get a chance to make it. I would definitely be there but being @ Formula D since noon until we were able to clear out by 9pm, towed the Kaaz/Drift Office Formula D car back to Drift Office about 11pm, and than finally got to dinner at Joey's in Bellevue and didn't finished until 1am discussing future Formula D plans.

So as you can probably see my schedule was really a beyotch and I would definitely make it if I could but hopefully some time in the future at the next meet whenever nothing comes up since the season is pretty much over now.

Mike
Old 08-11-08, 01:36 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by kevin.tran
Yea the meet was pretty cool...damn rent-a-cops but yea we should start having meets at a park or something for future reference so they can stop bothering us when we're watching Forest Gump (Shonn) haha

I-5 wasn't that bad up untill the Tacoma Dome than it started to get heavy
traffic was not a problem for me i went to meet with the fam by a house in bellevue and i left around 7ish and did 80+ all the way home

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Hey guys, I just got home because I had pick a family member up from the airport. So I didn't really get time to edit the photos. When I do get the chance I will post them up. Thanks for the patience!

+1 Yea it was great meeting everybody again. Forest Gump and the Macy lady hitting Shivesh lol...funny stuff And again thanks for the people that showed up as it was a mandatory meet. Those of you that called to notify thanks. And those that didn't do either, well, you know who you are. I hate to break it to you, but being a part of a crew member is mainly about participation, support, and commitment. If people would still like to a crew member, we still need to have the participation and commitment(not people just here for stickers). Or, the next step would be clear what will happen. Thanks for understanding.
im not 23 im 18 haha

Quick Reply: Official Mandatory EAS Meet