Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus of Fife deal...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-08, 09:41 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Lexus of Fife deal...

Well I just got done talking to Shonn about this lexus of fife thing and we're thinking about doing it this sunday. Lexus said this weekend will be fine with them but I do want to know for sure by friday how many people are going so I can let them know so they can move cars around for us. Now, I know that there's gonna be that BBQ in redmond sunday and that's why I'm leaning more towards sat. for max participation from EAS and any future EAS members. So lets get some input on this Sat. or Sun. and what times? Oh yea and please guys if your gonna say you'll show please do. Whatever day we choose they just want to meet up and see what we're all about talk about discounts for EAS members, look at our cars, take a few pictures (we can do the same), and just chill. Oh yea they said they and Lexus of Bellevue fall under the same I guess coorperation so they are willing to give us some names to talk to and have Bellevue do the same thing their doing...

Last edited by kevin.tran; 08-12-08 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-12-08, 09:56 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds great. This whole weekend is bad for me
I might be able to do Sunday afternoon

Maybe we could add Lexus of Fife to the 23rd cruise. What do you think? Just speaking out loud

Last edited by IS3_FTW; 08-12-08 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-12-08, 10:05 PM
iculkn75
Rookie

Can't do Saturday. I'm available on Sunday. I live about 10 mins from Lexus of Fife.
Old 08-12-08, 10:47 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

anyone feeling a photo shoot then cruise?
Old 08-12-08, 11:10 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kevin.tran
Well I just got done talking to Shonn about this lexus of fife thing and we're thinking about doing it this sunday. Lexus said this weekend will be fine with them but I do want to know for sure by friday how many people are going so I can let them know so they can move cars around for us. Now, I know that there's gonna be that BBQ in redmond sunday and that's why I'm leaning more towards sat. for max participation from EAS and any future EAS members. So lets get some input on this Sat. or Sun. and what times? Oh yea and please guys if your gonna say you'll show please do. Whatever day we choose they just want to meet up and see what we're all about talk about discounts for EAS members, look at our cars, take a few pictures (we can do the same), and just chill. Oh yea they said they and Lexus of Bellevue fall under the same I guess coorperation so they are willing to give us some names to talk to and have Bellevue do the same thing their doing...
We do need almost everybody to show at this event. It is important for us to show the dealership an image of our car crew. If only 3 or 4 cars show up, it makes us look really weak. So I need emphasize the importance of this. But, I would like to have everybody meet really quickly before we head down to the Lexus of Fife. There are still some peeps that still need to get the stickers and sign a few stuff before rolling through.
Old 08-12-08, 11:16 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

I mean if the majority of people can show up on sunday than that'll be fine we'll do it on sunday...like what Yogi is saying as long as we have a good amount of people show up instead of like 3 or 4 cars than we'll be fine...along with that we can meet at ACME bowl like last time and put on stickers and sign some documents and roll from there...
Old 08-12-08, 11:18 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
This sounds great. This whole weekend is bad for me
I might be able to do Sunday afternoon

Maybe we could add Lexus of Fife to the 23rd cruise. What do you think? Just speaking out loud
What I got from them is that we are more welcomed to have meets there too...just a few days heads up for them and we should be fine but we'll find that out when we have our first meet there...
Old 08-12-08, 11:21 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kevin.tran
I mean if the majority of people can show up on sunday than that'll be fine we'll do it on sunday...like what Yogi is saying as long as we have a good amount of people show up instead of like 3 or 4 cars than we'll be fine...along with that we can meet at ACME bowl like last time and put on stickers and sign some documents and roll from there...
Yea I don't want to have to start kicking some inactive members off the crew, but this is not something that can be easily looked upon. The gravity of the situation is very important. I would want to have every member roll through, I understand everybody has something to do. But, you still have to show a little effort. Being drunk the day before is not an excuse lol... Kevin was drunk the day before he showed up on the mandatory meet lol..

Last edited by LEXveryG8; 08-12-08 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-12-08, 11:25 PM
Hakaida
Driver

Sunday would work best for me.
Old 08-12-08, 11:43 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Yea I don't want to have to start kicking some inactive members off the crew, but this is not something that can be easily looked upon. The gravity of the situation is very important. I would want to have every member roll through, I understand everybody has something to do. But, you still have to show a little effort. Being drunk the day before is not an excuse lol... Kevin was drunk the day before he showed up on the mandatory meet lol..
haha yea but i'm always drinking...word of advice for anyone getting smashed....go to walmart and buy this box of vitaman C it's called emerC take one packet before drinking, another one when your done and one in the morning it works like a charm...so no more excuse's
Old 08-13-08, 02:58 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok everyone, if you've read through this thread then you know the deal. So I hope all EAS members and "future" members read this and come out this Sunday. There are some perks when you become a member. But you won't know until you come to a meet. muhahaha. So, please add your name to this attendence roster for this Sunday.

SUNDAY LEXUS PHOTOSHOOT ATTENDEES:

-Shonn
-LexveryG8
-Kevin.Tran
-Beej
-scshinobi
Old 08-13-08, 03:54 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

78 views and no more names on the list?!
Old 08-13-08, 07:12 AM
iculkn75
Rookie

SUNDAY LEXUS PHOTOSHOOT ATTENDEES:

-Shonn
-LexveryG8
-Kevin.Tran
-Beej
-scshinobi[/QUOTE]
-iculkn75
Old 08-13-08, 09:57 AM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

I'll be down there Saturday so that works for me. Sunday my broke *** has got some stupid snob nose rich peoples party to attend... lame I know.

I've got my 19" Fabs off to take to the machine shop sometime this or next week. That just meants I got the 17s on.. which some people, who aren't all about tricking out cars, like more.. lol I don't get it... but anyways they tuck like a mug and I can slam way low so that'll be cool/look good.
Old 08-13-08, 01:09 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Ok so there's no confusion, the photoshoot is on SUNDAY people. So be there or be square. Oh and uh put your name on the LIST!

Quick Reply: Lexus of Fife deal...