Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

This Sunday 24th MEET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-08, 01:34 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This Sunday 24th MEET!!!

Hey everyone there is a meet this Sunday the 24th at ACME bowl near Westfield mall. Everyone is encouraged to attend, ESPECIALLY those of you who haven't come out in a loooooong time or who haven't come out AT ALL. "You know who you are." I hope to see everyone there. Oh yea I almost forgot, if enough people show up we may be headed to Sykart for some go-carting action. OH YEA!

Northend convoy meeting place will be at the ToysRus parking lot as usual. At the usual time 10-10:30am.

SUNDAY MEET INFO
TIME: 11am - ?
PLACE: ACME BOWL then wherever.

-Shonn
Old 08-22-08, 02:41 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just passed this message onto my.IS. So we will see how this turns out. Its supposed to be cloudy/scattered rain. Hopefully it doesnt.
Old 08-22-08, 03:09 PM
is300chris
Lead Lap

i hope it doesnt rain, because driving 75 miles in the rain not fun. also hope the lexus of fife works out
Old 08-22-08, 08:45 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shonn
Hey everyone there is a meet this Sunday the 24th at ACME bowl near Westfield mall. Everyone is encouraged to attend, ESPECIALLY those of you who haven't come out in a loooooong time or who haven't come out AT ALL. "You know who you are." I hope to see everyone there. Oh yea I almost forgot, if enough people show up we may be headed to Sykart for some go-carting action. OH YEA!

Northend convoy meeting place will be at the ToysRus parking lot as usual. At the usual time 10-10:30am.

SUNDAY MEET INFO
TIME: 11am - ?
PLACE: ACME BOWL then wherever.

-Shonn
If anyone see's Shonn's car but he isn't outside he's in the arcade playing inital D....I got your back Shonn just incase they don't see you out there and they leave haha
Old 08-22-08, 08:51 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kevin.tran
If anyone see's Shonn's car but he isn't outside he's in the arcade playing inital D....I got your back Shonn just incase they don't see you out there and they leave haha
or he might be at the bar lol...
Old 08-22-08, 09:07 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

LOL! HELL YEA! Initial D baby!! hahaha. But yea, rain or shine i'll be there. And maybe if lotsa people show up we can get some bowling/pool tournament action going too. But we won't know unless YOU show up. So come on out and show your support for the NW lexus scene.

So EAS members make sure you come out and show your support as well.
Old 08-22-08, 10:01 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shonn, one of my buddys is gonna show up with me he drives a suit up corolla.... but he's been wanting to know what we're about and is down to show up at the meet with us and chill he's good people's.
Old 08-22-08, 11:34 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

All are welcome, you know that. lol. But yea that's coo.
Old 08-22-08, 11:39 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

LOL! HELL YEA! Initial D baby!! hahaha. But yea, rain or shine i'll be there. And maybe if lotsa people show up we can get some bowling/pool tournament action going too. But we won't know unless YOU show up. So come on out and show your support for the NW lexus scene.

what about sykart?

i remember the first meet we had at acme i went in to get water and i walked up to the bar and everyone started yelling baby in the bar until i walked down the steps and waited for my damn water
Old 08-23-08, 01:59 AM
gdot
Lead Lap

did someone say pool tournament?

btw, i just got back from playing pool at the parlor...that place is crackin'. I didn't know it it was like that there.
Old 08-23-08, 10:51 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

lol, yea the parlor is SUPER nice. But kinda hard to play pool when you're drunk. lol
Old 08-24-08, 06:34 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

going to sleep now be there around 12 i already know im going to be late sorry see you guys tomorrow shonn or kevin please give me a call if i dont call you guys around 12 means im still knocked out might take a couple calls but ill eventually pick up
Old 08-24-08, 06:14 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

hey guys, nice hanging out with you guys again. Fun stuff...lol Sorry I couldn't stay for go karting but hope you guys had fun. Next time, I'm down to take those for a spin...lol
Old 08-24-08, 06:20 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Oh I forgot to mention, it sux that its raining couldn't do an actual photoshoot...
Old 08-24-08, 06:48 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Yea today was super fun! Especially the carting part. Except racing with a PRO. lol. Friggin Shivesh! So yea, to everyone else who didn't come. YOU MISSED OUT!!! hahaha. But yea, you all should come out next meet. Which will most likely be ummm, NEXT Sunday. I think acme bowl may turn into the weekly chilling spot. So yep come out next sunday so we can have more people to hang out with and shoot the *****.

Quick Reply: This Sunday 24th MEET!!!