Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.
View Poll Results: are you an old fart or young buck?
under 21
21.05%
over 21
78.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

local cl member ages

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-09 | 10:02 AM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

28, i know i'm old...but i look younger than that though haha
Old 01-08-09 | 05:49 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
a car meet at a bar....I mean I love both "hobbies" but my DUI reduced to Neg.1 charge 2.5 years ago says Im gonna have to pass on a bar meet. We can have like a CL designated driver meet and Im down

Is Azuls by safeway in Mill Creek? Whats the mexican place by mill creek PD in that little shopping center place? There bar area has an actual bar, tables, and a projector playing sports. We could have a Playoff meet if anyones into football or a Hawks meet when they turn around next season.
WORD.!! well i will put it like the liquor commercials do, enjoy adult beverages responsibly. don't have to get tanked. i like the cl dd meet idea! maybe a certain OOOOOOOLD school member can hook it up. eli aka blkonblk, owns a towncar service he's got a 10 person limo, esclade esv, and a towncar. i've ridden in the limo x2 and the towncar x2 if we got him to hook us up that would make for some sweet transportation to and from dd meet . Azuls is close to the cop shop in mill creek towncenter central market and la palmera are also close by.

Last edited by audi2nr; 01-08-09 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-08-09 | 06:37 PM
JDM_Soarer

lol ya man you don't have to get plastered. Me and audi2nr have hung out there with friends before. Everyone made it home just fine
Old 01-11-09 | 01:24 AM
Deefourtay
Driver School Candidate

I'm 18
Old 01-11-09 | 11:08 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by JDM_Soarer
lol ya man you don't have to get plastered. Me and audi2nr have hung out there with friends before. Everyone made it home just fine
Not that easy for me. Im an animal, if there's food or drink (alcoholic or not), I cant stop consuming until its gone. My stomach is bottomless and my love for edibles is huge. If im at a bar, I'll get a beer and it will be gone in 5 minutes, then Ill be thirsty and order another, and another. It's not with the intent to get drunk but to satisfy my "craving". Put it this way, when I was younger, people used to call me a camel because of how much liquids I'd drink. I just love different flavors and can't reject them. Italians are just victims to food.