Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Official Meet at XXX Burgers (11/30/2008)

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-08, 03:17 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by aharvin
Sorry guys but im gonna have to take myself off the list. i have some family issues to attend to.
We ARE your family..... Just kidding. Hope everything's alright, man. Good luck.
Old 11-28-08, 03:55 PM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for those of you who didnt hear what happened to my gs.. here is the thread about it

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ht=sema+dreams
Old 11-28-08, 04:26 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OH MY GOD KENJI! I didn't even know. Maaaaan, i'm very sorry to hear about all this. It's always the crappy things that happen to good people. But if I know you, then you'll bounce right back from this. It may take a little while but I know you will. Keep your head up, and i'm glad YOU are ok. Because a car can always be replaced, not a Kenji.

Sincerely,
Kidoguchi-san
Old 11-28-08, 04:45 PM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

your tagalog is not that bad pare, so are there a lot of filipinos here in washington? cuz i just moved here bout 2 months ago. just wanna make some new friends ya know. i'm definitely down for sunday rain or shine! i gotta see everybody's rides oh yeah just to remind everyone, dont forget to bring your camera's lookin forward to meetin you guys!
Old 11-28-08, 05:28 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

where in seattle do you live? because there are quite a bit of filipinos in the renton/south seattle area..i got tons of friends down there..most are in the south end..though there are still a few up north
Old 11-28-08, 09:27 PM
nyoko
Rookie

yupyup ima flip i did live in tacoma but now i live up north in lynnwood
Old 11-28-08, 10:52 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Yay you finally moved up here. we may have to find a spot up here to meet on a weekly basis.
Old 11-28-08, 11:46 PM
nyoko
Rookie

yeah what about a place at pho' or bubble or something. that sounds good
Old 11-29-08, 01:43 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nyoko
yeah what about a place at pho' or bubble or something. that sounds good
i know of a good pho place thats not far from the regular weekly meeting spot (acme bowl). i can't think of the name of it right now, but its really good. its across the street from the great wall shopping mall, and right next to staples.

and for bubble tea, we can go to boba express, which is inside the great wall. and for the pinoys, manila grove has amazing palabok . its also in the great wall mall.
Old 11-29-08, 01:46 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by metalgear
your tagalog is not that bad pare, so are there a lot of filipinos here in washington? cuz i just moved here bout 2 months ago. just wanna make some new friends ya know. i'm definitely down for sunday rain or shine! i gotta see everybody's rides oh yeah just to remind everyone, dont forget to bring your camera's lookin forward to meetin you guys!
im guessing you lived in cali before? or no? lol, but yeah there's quite a number of filipinos here in WA.
Old 11-29-08, 01:59 AM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

oh yea! i know that place..manila grove..that place is hella good..i knew one of the owners daughters from there for a bit..like when they first opened..been a while since ive been down there.

as for up north..theres a good bubble tea place called boba express too i believe..its near the ranch 99 over in lynnwood
Old 11-29-08, 02:55 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

hmm might have to scout out a couple places around our neck of the woods.
Old 11-29-08, 09:46 AM
nyoko
Rookie

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
oh yea! i know that place..manila grove..that place is hella good..i knew one of the owners daughters from there for a bit..like when they first opened..been a while since ive been down there.

as for up north..theres a good bubble tea place called boba express too i believe..its near the ranch 99 over in lynnwood
its tapioca express. close. yeah that place is good. or pochi. but i like tapioca better. pochi is kinda more liquidy

and theres a pho' next to pochi as well. also there all over 99 anyways
Old 11-29-08, 01:02 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

haha...guys talking about boba or tapioca or bubble tea or whatever you guys call it up here...when I was back in Socal I would always go to Lollicup or tapioca express...it's good I'm kind of missing the stuff...they got the salty crispy chicken and so forth...lol....

Meet is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!
Old 11-29-08, 01:02 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by audi2nr
seriously dude his car really looks like shi*, crappy custom a8 bi-xenon hid's combined with crap wheels and coils = poop, i would know i've driven it syke! actually though its a super clean ride. but thats what you get when you wax it once a week with baby diapers.... word! hmm i would go but unfortunately i gotta show up im something german for now. eh ok add me to the list please!
Then he will definitely fit in on my side of the parking lot. I still have to put on my suspension/wheels/custom calipers/etc... Yes, theres a lot more

Quick Reply: Official Meet at XXX Burgers (11/30/2008)