Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-08, 08:47 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...again....thats what they SAY. Theres too many people involved in the way UPS works and TERRIBLE communication between everyone. There is a chance they can find it, but if it's in a retainer trailer you're S.O.L. They wont get in those to look for one package because they'd have to tear it apart (hundreds-thousdands of packages) and have another empty trailer right next to it to put the packages in that you're taking out. So if they do that then they might as well just unload it and get it goin in the system. So really they will just tell you is in a trailer and they cant get it. At this point you really just have to wait. Supervisors still have Xmas presents stuck on their too. I have one thats been at the Redmond location for 9 days, and at least 1-3 more....and I work there and cant even get it. Like I said, fate of the package, fate. Dont worry, I express everyones anger towards management. Im very pro-union and I give them hell like they give me.