Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Possible Meet Dates/Places

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-09, 03:48 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible Meet Dates/Places

Hey guys, I'm creating this thread for brainstorming our next meets. I know it's been a while and everybody is busy. For some reason, this new year seems to be one of the busiest. But, anyhow I hope everyone is doing fine and hanging tight.

Some of you have recommended some places previously, so I'll list some possibilities. Also if you guys can please write down dates that your not busy and your able to attend a meet. Oh the most importantly the time of the day too, I know many of you have told me that some of it was too early.

Possibilities:
-Pochi(Bubble Tea Place)
-Sushi Land
-Wing place???
-XXX Burgers
-Something at Bellevue Square
-Chipotle
-etc....

Possible Dates:
1/24/2009
1/25/2009
1/31/2009
2/1/2009
2/7/2009
2/8/2009
Old 01-19-09, 05:06 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Any date that I can make it, I will let you know.

Times preferred are 2pm-3pm start. That gives me enough time to wake up, from a late night and drive North if have too. Then we could do a night photoshoot afterwards.

Last edited by IS3_FTW; 01-19-09 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-19-09, 09:25 PM
drksyde
Driver

i just need a week notice lol. oh yea, the wing place is called wingdome. Go carting? golden gardens? beach? richmond beach? frys electronics? carls jr? Coulon park by frys electronics? any park? yogurt place?
Old 01-19-09, 09:30 PM
drksyde
Driver

I was thinking... i think we should have meets like every week for people who have a lot of time and just want to hang out and chill but not mandatory. And we would have a mandatory date or meet like once a month to catch up on things... like to see what EAS members have done to their cars and other people who have done things.
Old 01-20-09, 12:29 AM
is300chris
Lead Lap

2/7/2009 doesnt work for me.
but the others do.
and i think we need more notice for a meet. i think it should be at least a weeks notice before the meet.
Old 01-20-09, 10:47 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Yea I hear you guys, most of the time it's too short of notice to get together. So when do you guys want the next one to be? I'm basically down with anywhere, and I hope we do a photoshoot sometime. Spring time is a nice season to photos, especially flowers starting to bloom.
Old 01-20-09, 11:35 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

feb 14th-15th (presidents weekend). i should be back in the westside for that weekend.
Old 01-21-09, 04:18 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kabudah Gardens is fun at night....drunk We can play haunted tag haha. Bowling, L&L Hawaiian barbecue, Coulon beach when it gets nicer (bbq, swimming, volleyball, frisbee, football, futball, huge parking lot), theres a huge state park in Issiquah thats on Lake Sammamish too.

Im usually available saturday, sunday, and monday
Old 01-21-09, 04:03 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

the kubota garden is creepy at night. a couple friends and i ventured out there after we met some people night fishing at the des moines marina. they told us there were homeless people living there in the bushes that will grab your legs if you passed by.

we also went to the suicide bridge and the rainbow house that night in alki. it was like a haunted adventure night. lol.

but back to the point, i've never been to the gardens during the day, but i heard from various people that it's really nice during the day.
Old 01-21-09, 04:49 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's nice during the day. Is is Kabudah or Kubota? It's named after the Japanese man who used to own that property and created the garden. They left his house up for years after his death but too many squatters/drug use caused them to tear the house down. There could be bums living there every now and then, but I think they try to lay low and no ones ever grabbed me while walking through the trails. Although one time we got shot at because we shined a flash light at something shiny that wasnt there when we went in. Well it ended up being a tail light reflector and some guys started hooting and hollering and next thing you know they started shooting in the air so we took off. I swear that place is haunted though. I've been many a times and things have happened that just boggle my mind.

But we couldnt really do anything as a car club there except hold hands and stroll through the park.

I'd still like to do a drive to Mt. Rainier or up to Snoqualmie Pass and go to the falls

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 01-22-09 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-22-09, 01:20 PM
agent Lex
Driver School Candidate

Magnuson park on Sand point way is a good place for hella cars and chill for a meet. the police won't mess with anyone as long as they are cool
Old 01-22-09, 04:02 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Wow, great ideas guys! Keep them coming!

Where do you guys think is a great place to photoshoot?
Old 01-26-09, 02:20 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

I thought I'd bump it up to get more inputs on our next meet. You guys still down to meet up? The weather is crazy as heck lately though. It was just snowing yesterday, now today it's nice but cold though. hahaha
Old 01-26-09, 09:07 PM
nathan82
Rookie

i'm open. i'm more preferable to later starts like 1-2pm or later
Old 01-26-09, 10:17 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

i'm down but i'm leaving for japan this sunday and wont get back till next sun...but i can meet up on my way up from seatac to oak harbor....jus let me knoe or leave some messages on my cell if there's a meet nxt sun

Quick Reply: Possible Meet Dates/Places