Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

New car audio/tint/customizing shop in Lynnwood

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-09, 03:21 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, why you gotta be in Kent? lol. OH well, hit me up with the address. We may have to do a meet there soon.
Old 01-23-09, 04:55 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

give me a call as well. I figured out my electrical issue yesterday (thursday) and am going to put the parts back together today. Im on a pretty good caffeine high right now considering I drink 3 tall cups a night at work so I may just stay up until sunrise and get it installed in time to roll with you guys. Anywho, give me a call. Ill either be working on my headlights and will be able to go or Ill be knocked out well into the afternoon and wont pick up Im the 425 890 # btw, just in case.

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 01-23-09 at 05:10 AM.
Old 01-23-09, 09:00 AM
is300chris
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your on a caffeine high lucky.
i got 2 hours of sleep.
and i have to fix my auto leveling headlight sensor because it points up 50 feet
Old 01-23-09, 10:11 AM
JDM-Soarer
Driver School Candidate

My shop is call Topline Motorworks. My address is 18112 East Valley Hwy. Kent, WA 98032. (425)251-0213. I will call you mkiiisupra today see if I can help you out.
BTW- we don't do tinting so I hope we don't **** off the shop in Lynnwood by advertising my shop on this thread.

Last edited by JDM-Soarer; 01-23-09 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-23-09, 10:27 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Appreciate the offer but it's all good. I have the actual problem solved. All Im left with now is finalizing my connections and re-installing the head lights....it'll take me a half hour. I ended up crashing after getting off of here and eating but my friend called me a million times after only 3 hours of sleep. First thing I did was get up and shower and when I got out of the shower he was already gone and left a note. So he called a million damn times to wake me up, then when I was up, he went back home....?????????? Owell maybe it was God Lexus tellin me to get off my ***

PS. I just had to add this, I think its funny seeing northend people or southend people complaining about somewhere being too far. I love being the halfway point (kirkland) because everything's no more then 30-45 min away tops. Just thought I'd rub it in
Old 01-23-09, 10:42 AM
JDM-Soarer
Driver School Candidate

That's cool, glad you were able to fix it. Just let us know if you guys need any help.
Old 01-23-09, 10:55 AM
JDM_Soarer

Originally Posted by JDM-Soarer
BTW- I am not the JDM Soarer that probably most of you know, didn't know someone already had a similar name until I sign up for this name
LOL I got REALLY confused for a second when I read the posts. Like whoa wait a second! I didn't post that! hahaha all good though I think I might swing by your guy's shop sometime to say Hi. Maybe this weekend? You guys open on Sat?

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
PS. I just had to add this, I think its funny seeing northend people or southend people complaining about somewhere being too far. I love being the halfway point (kirkland) because everything's no more then 30-45 min away tops. Just thought I'd rub it in
Hahaha ditto! I live right at the interchange of 405 and I-5 by Bothell/Lynnwood. I love the accessibility to everything

Oh and Shonn, seriously dude whats the place in Lynnwood called?? I think I might just cruise around this weekend hittin up local places and meeting new people because I'm that bored and I want to flash the new wing around
Old 01-23-09, 11:04 AM
JDM-Soarer
Driver School Candidate

Sure, swing by anytime. Bring your Soarer, alway admire your car like everyone else.
Old 01-23-09, 11:07 AM
JDM_Soarer

Hey thanks, I think I'll be by this weekend then!

Just looked at where you're located.. wow right at the hub of all the Kent street racer meet spots lol. I have to make sure to get outta there before it gets too late :P

Last edited by JDM_Soarer; 01-23-09 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-23-09, 11:45 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Well looks like I cant go to with you guys today. I was putting my driver side headlight back in and broke one of the damn mounting clips. Ill be spending the rest of my afternoon with adhesives....YAY
Old 01-23-09, 11:56 AM
JDM_Soarer

Just don't glue your fingers together!
Old 01-23-09, 09:11 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Ok everyone, it's by Acura of Lynnwood. Just look up the address to that and its right next door. The name is "Advanced Audio and Tint" So you guys should go there tomorrow around 12 again. I'll be there. See ya there.
Old 01-23-09, 09:59 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
Well looks like I cant go to with you guys today. I was putting my driver side headlight back in and broke one of the damn mounting clips. Ill be spending the rest of my afternoon with adhesives....YAY
You got the Signal/DRL wire all connected and working?
Old 01-23-09, 11:30 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

i believe you mean ADVANCED SOUND & TINT?? yes, their shop is new in lynnwood. just a quick question, is this the same/ related to the one in california?? The advance sound down in southern california sucks and a bunch of rip-off dude that does not treat your ride right.
Old 01-24-09, 01:34 AM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Hmm I don't believe it's the same people. Because so far the guy i've been talking to has been very helpful and cool. But I really want him to see the quality of cars we have in our crew. He really likes our cars so far, and he's only seen mine, Tinh, and Chris's car. So I can't wait to see his face when we get our whole crew to roll through. So if you guys don't have anything to do tomorrow around noon, then ROLL THROUGH.

Quick Reply: New car audio/tint/customizing shop in Lynnwood