Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Help Mark install his stuff Pt.2

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-09, 01:45 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default asdl;kfja;lsdf

sdafasdfasdfasdf

Last edited by markeezy; 12-19-13 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-09-09, 08:40 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

anyone???
Old 06-09-09, 11:45 AM
is300chris
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no one wants to help you
Old 06-09-09, 03:03 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Mark - Do you want the "helper" as doing them for you? or just want the second hand to assist you? I'd be happy to "assist" you, and will bring compressor if you need air tool.

I'm too old to go under the car and work on it.. been there done that and no more.
Old 06-09-09, 05:06 PM
Sarg
Rookie

Originally Posted by markeezy
A couple of months back, we had an "install day" at Matt's house, where Tinh, Chris, and Deek installed my shocks+springs for me. Unfortunately, we didn't get to install my header because we couldn't get one bolt off Also, the weather didn't help because it was cold and rainy.

But anyways, since I'm now back for the summer and the weather is much better, I wanted to know if anyone would be down to help me install my Alphawerks header + y-pipe

I'm basically free anytime, so let me know if you're willing to help and if anyone has slots open in their
schedule and like before I'm willing to pay for lunch etc.

Thanks,
-Mark
I'll help you out Mark....I don't know where you live, but at least I'm willing to give it a try....I'll PM you and we can go from there....everyone in the club should be helping out....this is why we're in it. If you can't help out a fellow club member, then what's the point of having a club?
Old 06-09-09, 07:40 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you could just bring it to my house again when we work on Deeks. Yours wont take too long since the bolts almost cut through. You'll just have to pick up another bolt and nut that will fit through the flange.
Old 06-09-09, 09:35 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Hey, Im more than happy to help/work on your car.

Im just waiting on Chris or Tinh to get me that damn fender roller!
I guess I have to get some chili sauce on that $20 bill
Old 06-09-09, 10:45 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
you could just bring it to my house again when we work on Deeks. Yours wont take too long since the bolts almost cut through. You'll just have to pick up another bolt and nut that will fit through the flange.
Why don't you guys have another install day at Mkiiisupra's house along with Deek? and I'll be willing to help also givin if it's a weekend.
Old 06-13-09, 07:12 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JP2SEA
Mark - Do you want the "helper" as doing them for you? or just want the second hand to assist you? I'd be happy to "assist" you, and will bring compressor if you need air tool.

I'm too old to go under the car and work on it.. been there done that and no more.
i'm looking mostly for a "helper" because i don't have first hand experience in removing/installing a header/y before. plus i dont have any tools lol.

sweet! let me know when you guys are gonna work on deek's car.

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Hey, Im more than happy to help/work on your car.

Im just waiting on Chris or Tinh to get me that damn fender roller!
I guess I have to get some chili sauce on that $20 bill
Originally Posted by kevin.tran
Why don't you guys have another install day at Mkiiisupra's house along with Deek? and I'll be willing to help also givin if it's a weekend.
yupp. i'm basically free any time, so fill me in when you guys can fit me into your guys' schedule.
Old 06-14-09, 09:08 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Hey Mark, what's up? I haven't been checking back on the forums, but I would love to help out any way I can. But last time I wasn't able to help out as much lol ... but I try to help out wherever I can.
Old 06-16-09, 07:27 AM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

let me know when you guys are set on the date. I'll be there to help and also would like to get some help rolling the fender lip.
Old 06-17-09, 09:53 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Hey Mark, what's up? I haven't been checking back on the forums, but I would love to help out any way I can. But last time I wasn't able to help out as much lol ... but I try to help out wherever I can.
haha sup yogi. i haven't been able to get on the forums much lately also. but don't worry about last time, i wasn't much of a help either
Old 06-17-09, 10:05 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by markeezy
haha sup yogi. i haven't been able to get on the forums much lately also. but don't worry about last time, i wasn't much of a help either
Hahaha...but it was a good chill out time! I had tons of fun watching Matt and Chris cut the sH... out of the bolt but bent some many blades lol... Srry I had to laugh at that lol...I know it was hard work but was kind of funny hahaha And I almost was able to get LED interiors installed but the ones Deek had didn't work lol...