Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

What's everybody doing during....?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-09, 07:36 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's everybody doing during....?

Hey guys, how you guys doing? Man I haven't been really talking much on the forum, and the weather is getting real nice. So what are you guys going to do in such nice weather? I might try out wake boarding or water skiing, never done that before but heard and seemed like fun. Maybe go ATVing on dunes or maybe dirt biking. Any plans for you guys? Or travel plans?
Old 05-31-09, 05:06 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what's up man. i usually just go play baseball or basketball with some friends and hang out at the lake sometimes. last summer, we'd go swimming at a friends pool all the time they moved to another house.

i'm planning to go to ocean shores for my birthday/4th of july.
Old 05-31-09, 05:19 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been working......super exciting. I have a nice delivery drivers tan going on. Although, there girls are endless in Seattle when it's nice out so it's not too bad driving around all day. Since I dont have a boat or know anyone really, I just take my floaty out with a couple of 40's and drink and float, no BUI that way

I want to find a sick rope swing or cliff or bridge to jump off of. We used to jump the old ramp going from the arboretum to montlake blvd but that water right there is all still water and you can feel your foot sink in like a foot of mud/crap when you step out so we stopped going there. We used to have a rope swing at bastyr univ./st. edwards park but they cut the rope, so we replaced it and added better steps to the top, so they cut the tree down. bastards.

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 05-31-09 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-31-09, 07:28 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by markeezy
what's up man. i usually just go play baseball or basketball with some friends and hang out at the lake sometimes. last summer, we'd go swimming at a friends pool all the time they moved to another house.

i'm planning to go to ocean shores for my birthday/4th of july.
Oh tight, you play basketball, nice! Where do you guys play? How are the courts?

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
I've been working......super exciting. I have a nice delivery drivers tan going on. Although, there girls are endless in Seattle when it's nice out so it's not too bad driving around all day. Since I dont have a boat or know anyone really, I just take my floaty out with a couple of 40's and drink and float, no BUI that way

I want to find a sick rope swing or cliff or bridge to jump off of. We used to jump the old ramp going from the arboretum to montlake blvd but that water right there is all still water and you can feel your foot sink in like a foot of mud/crap when you step out so we stopped going there. We used to have a rope swing at bastyr univ./st. edwards park but they cut the rope, so we replaced it and added better steps to the top, so they cut the tree down. bastards.
Haha, nice where do you drive to see the girls? lol Oh those floaties are tight, and lol getting drunk on those hahaha idk about that hahaha. Might get sea sick. lol...

Whoa, how much of clearance is on those jumps? How high is the drop? Sounds like fun, but then now it sounds like it's getting worse. Guess they don't want you guys there.

By the way anybody here plays badminton or tennis? I play badminton and tennis a lot but don't know if any of you do that. It be cool to chill out with couple others members that plays badminton.