Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Going to JAPAN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-09, 09:04 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RCPnoi
its going to have to be a weekend fri or sat night

are you goin to have a cell phone?
give me a date and i'll call em up and let em know to expect you
and if they can go or not...

depending on the night they'll take you to Yabitsu, Miyagase, or Hakone
If you're lucky...they might have a track day at Fuji Speedway
I see man, I might have a cell phone hooked up, but I can always use the phone at Keio Plaza, so it's all good. Oh thanks for the numbers man I appreciate it!

Oh NICE! Fuji Speedway, that would be a hell of a photoshoot haha

Originally Posted by markeezy
thats awesome yogi! hope you have fun man! don't spend too much money on them JDM parts hehe

btw, next time you go down to socal, hit me up so we can chill or somethin. =)

Thanks man, it should fun! Haha you know it's hard not to buy JDM stuff

Damn man, you left a homie stranded in Seattle! lol...haha Dude I'll fosho hit you up when I'm down there. We should chill, and hit up SoCal beaches and babes. hahaha

Laguna Hills is the way to ball BALLA!

Originally Posted by is2seattle
could you get me one of those hot & cute japanese ladies??? :P j/k have fun
Hahaha, I'll bring some back just for you JDM style haha or better VIP style haha... Thanks man, I'll have blast.

Originally Posted by walka
keio plaza hotel? nice thats where i stay everytime im in shinjuku as well!
Yea man Keio Plaza Hotel, is the place to stay, I use to stay at the Sunshine City Hotel in Ikebukuro, until they turned bad since all the cheap tourism started invading that place. That's pretty tight you go to there too man!

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
I'm jealous! Have a great trip, man.
Thanks man, will do will do !

if i get transfered back to japan
you guys should do a group visit =)
Dude that would be tight, you can bet on that I will fosho visit you and your crew down there man.

Originally Posted by sway162
Right on bro! Have a great time! Take lots of pics! I would love to go to Japan sometime soon.....

BTW...are you going to do the Mt.Baker cruise this Sunday??
Thanks, I will take photos of everything I do even eating those delicious food haha

I might not sure yet, being that I have so much going on before I leave. I'm guessing your going? If you guys are be sure to take lots of pics!
Old 08-14-09, 09:36 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Haha nice, I'll be checking that out. I can probably spend weeks or months shopping at these different car shopping centers. Oh Tokyo Hands is a cool place to take a look at, I always go there for cool items. Yodobashi camera is where I go for camera gear shopping.

Where you located in Japan?

I live around Osaka in the kansai region.
Old 08-14-09, 10:37 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Dave600hL
I live around Osaka in the kansai region.
No way, serious? Nice! I love the Osaka style cuisine!
Old 08-15-09, 01:08 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

Hey Dave
when i was in japan i always heard about Osaka drifters in the warehouse district
how are they?
maybe i'll visit next time
Old 08-15-09, 01:28 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

beer vending machines ftw! woot! ill be there next summer again have fun mang
Old 08-16-09, 12:28 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

if i get transfered back to japan
you guys should do a group visit =)
Hey if you fund it then I am DOWN! haha.
Old 08-16-09, 12:39 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by audi2nr
as a visitor you won't be able to do it, cuz they're starting to replace thos with smart vending machines.

you have to go to city hall to get a card that idetifies you to be of legal age
and you have to use it everytime you get smokes or beer from those vending machines. Even the machines are carding ppl....hahahahaz

I'll provide a place to stay *** long it aint more than 10 ppl
but tickets and other expenses are on YOU!
Old 08-18-09, 08:46 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Hey Dave
when i was in japan i always heard about Osaka drifters in the warehouse district
how are they?
maybe i'll visit next time
They're really good, because they will use the Oden on your *** lol...jkjk Love the Oden stands good late night snack haha....

Originally Posted by audi2nr
Hahaha thanks man! Too bad like Ray said the stupid cards, I'm just going to have to hit up the clubs down there! Nice, you should definitely hit me up when do go I go back to Japan every summer man it's really nice!

lol...

as a visitor you won't be able to do it, cuz they're starting to replace thos with smart vending machines.

you have to go to city hall to get a card that idetifies you to be of legal age
and you have to use it everytime you get smokes or beer from those vending machines. Even the machines are carding ppl....hahahahaz

I'll provide a place to stay *** long it aint more than 10 ppl
but tickets and other expenses are on YOU!
Man that really sucks now, I just can't go and buy those Mild Sevens on the side of the street that's readily available...I guess those local convenient store is the way to go, or those little conventional stores. Nice, hit me up when you move back to Japan!
Old 08-18-09, 09:14 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Nice, how long are you staying there?

What I want, you cant just fit in the back of your pocket...lol
I am looking for something that I can dangle in my rear view mirror. Just nothing that yells VIP hehe

Let me know what you find.
Old 08-21-09, 08:55 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Nice, how long are you staying there?

What I want, you cant just fit in the back of your pocket...lol
I am looking for something that I can dangle in my rear view mirror. Just nothing that yells VIP hehe

Let me know what you find.
I'm going to be heading to Taiwan first for a week or 2, then I'm going to Japan for like 2 weeks, then back to Taiwan again. haha So it should be fun.

Haha, something that dangles in your rear view mirror? How about a JDM dice? That's hella VIP!!! haha I'll take a look around and see what's good, I'll try to login to clublexus often, I think Keio Plaza Hotel has internet connection. And let you know then.
Old 08-22-09, 07:28 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

I'm going to be heading to Taiwan first for a week or 2, then I'm going to Japan for like 2 weeks, then back to Taiwan again. haha So it should be fun.
Nice, a long break
Haha, something that dangles in your rear view mirror? How about a JDM dice? That's hella VIP!!! haha I'll take a look around and see what's good, I'll try to login to clublexus often, I think Keio Plaza Hotel has internet connection. And let you know then.
Nah, no dice LOL
Okay, if you can, send pics. Then hopefully it wont be to far, to go back and buy if I want them
Old 08-26-09, 07:51 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Nice, a long break

Nah, no dice LOL
Okay, if you can, send pics. Then hopefully it wont be to far, to go back and buy if I want them
Yea man it's a good vacation time.

Are you sure? Dice is the must-have VIP item on the do-list! No problem I'll try to take pics if I can and post them up and see if anybody wants them.

Dude guys, I'm here in Taiwan already and will be leaving to Japan soon in a week or so. But DAMN is it HOTTT!!!!! It's 40 degrees Celcius everday (about 120 degrees Farenheit), luckily we have air conditioning in our house so it's nice and cool in my room. I'm going to be visiting the Super Autobacs in Taipei these couple days, and the Yellow Hat in Taipei. It should be cool. There also some car meets I'm attending too so hopefully thats fun. I'll take pictures of my journey and hopefully be able to upload them and let you guys check it out.
Old 08-26-09, 09:19 PM
stooky
Pole Position

so ive been trying to get these Malboro Ice Mints from Japan for the longest time, if you stop by CA could you bring some c(; ill meet you up hahaha. but really.. i coudlnt find these anywhere
Old 08-27-09, 05:31 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

lemie know how much you find soarer visor for im looking for the ones that go on both windows and my sunroof and have fun!! take plenty of pics
Old 08-28-09, 05:32 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by stooky
so ive been trying to get these Malboro Ice Mints from Japan for the longest time, if you stop by CA could you bring some c(; ill meet you up hahaha. but really.. i coudlnt find these anywhere
Hahaha, I don't know if I can find them, I'll try to help you out, but a bunch of my friends wants me to bring them back cigs also. I'm only limited to a certain amount of cartons per person. So I'll have to see if I have room and not exceed my limit. I'm planning to get myself some Mild Seven, or their other stuff Seven Star. I might be heading to SoCal so if I get some of those I'll hit you up!

Originally Posted by scshinobi
lemie know how much you find soarer visor for im looking for the ones that go on both windows and my sunroof and have fun!! take plenty of pics
Hey Shivesh, what's up man? Long time no see you on the forums man. Sure, I think I'll be visiting the Toyota and Lexus dealership in Japan, and I'll help you ask for the soarer visors' price.

Thanks I know I'll have a blast, it's already tight here in Taipei, but once I get to Tokyo it's going to be sick. I just went to the Autobacs in Taipei, and it was hella tight, I bought so much stuff. I'll post up some camera phone pics, I might go back again and take pics with my SLR and maybe post that later for better resolution.

Quick Reply: Going to JAPAN!!!!