Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Going to JAPAN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-09, 10:42 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Going to JAPAN!!!!

Hey guys, I'm just excited and wanted to let you guys know I'm going to Japan next week. Hells yes! Escaping Seattle weather! lol I'm going to Shinjuku, Ginza(where the ballas roll lol), Hakone, Nagoya, and a lot more. Hopefully I get a chance to witness some of the car meets there. And I might go around to find some car parts and look at the car stores. Yellow Hat is a good place to find some interior accessories and car fragrance. I always go there to buy a huge load. If you guys want something that's not to hard to find and carry I can try to help you guys get it. I'll take lots of pics while I'm there. After that it's off to Taiwan!
Old 08-11-09, 11:17 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Hey guys, I'm just excited and wanted to let you guys know I'm going to Japan next week. Hells yes! Escaping Seattle weather! lol I'm going to Shinjuku, Ginza(where the ballas roll lol), Hakone, Nagoya, and a lot more. Hopefully I get a chance to witness some of the car meets there. And I might go around to find some car parts and look at the car stores. Yellow Hat is a good place to find some interior accessories and car fragrance. I always go there to buy a huge load. If you guys want something that's not to hard to find and carry I can try to help you guys get it. I'll take lots of pics while I'm there. After that it's off to Taiwan!
Make sure you go to super autobacs. Eat and drink heaps, drink more so you don't know exactly what you are eating!
Old 08-11-09, 11:32 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

umm, garson ::cough cough:: neckpads and curtains ::cough cough:: for me.
Old 08-11-09, 11:46 PM
is300chris
Lead Lap

whats wrong with the seattle weather? the first time it rained in 100 days was lastnight.
Old 08-12-09, 01:29 AM
walka
Driver School Candidate

how long are you going there for? shinjuku is rad and so is ginza make sure you go to multiple up garages and you will find a whole bunch of cool stuff, wheels for hella cheap and other garson/JP sh it, etc. i love japan!!
Old 08-12-09, 03:31 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

I'm jealous, you lucky bass-turd...lolz
anyways, if you want PM me your schedule and when you will be in kanagawa prefecture
I'll ask my boi's (The original Fear Effect Group) now part of Y-Plate Drifting to take you out to some of the passes on the weekend, they go to Hakone too for the drifting, i'm sure they can show you around on the weekend on my behalf, all i ask for is take lots of picz and videos of the drifters, and take vids of them drifting, i want to see how far their Sempai has fallen behind...i need more practice
they're in Atsugi base next to Atsugi City

My wife is also there in Tokyo, if you need any help while ur in tokyo i can ask her if she can help you out as well, if sh'e not too bz

As for shops, don't waste your time with Yellow Hat, got to Super Autobachs in Yokohama or Tokyo and Up-Garage.....yellow hat sucks now...they have nothing.....although u find that one occasional store that has some good stuff

I'll let you know if i think of something to get b4 you leave =P
Old 08-12-09, 03:38 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Dave600hL
Make sure you go to super autobacs. Eat and drink heaps, drink more so you don't know exactly what you are eating!
Haha nice, I'll be checking that out. I can probably spend weeks or months shopping at these different car shopping centers. Oh Tokyo Hands is a cool place to take a look at, I always go there for cool items. Yodobashi camera is where I go for camera gear shopping.

Where you located in Japan?

Originally Posted by shonn
umm, garson ::cough cough:: neckpads and curtains ::cough cough:: for me.
LOL, Shonn I know what you need haha, so your looking for the belt buckle curtain one right? The backed order one? haha, I'll be on a look out for you but no guarantees if they're backed order in Japan too haha

Originally Posted by is300chris
whats wrong with the seattle weather? the first time it rained in 100 days was lastnight.
What's wrong? It's been effed up lately lol, so a change of scenery would be nice, going back to Japan is like heading back to pleasure dome. Haha jkjk, but I just like to go back and go to Taiwan, it was just an excuse to escape.

Originally Posted by walka
how long are you going there for? shinjuku is rad and so is ginza make sure you go to multiple up garages and you will find a whole bunch of cool stuff, wheels for hella cheap and other garson/JP sh it, etc. i love japan!!
I might be there for 2 weeks or so, but I have the plane tickets bought and leaving next week. I'll be staying at the Keio Plaza Hotel so it's like a less than 5 min walk to the JR. Sushi Kubei is like close to the top floor, and gonna grab some food there. Yea Shinjuku is tight, it's where all the youngins want to hang out and play the pachinko and club all night haha, you know what I mean. lol... Ginza is a balla place, high rollers there. haha...I definitely check around there, it be nice to get some of the accessories there.
Old 08-12-09, 03:45 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RCPnoi
I'm jealous, you lucky bass-turd...lolz
anyways, if you want PM me your schedule and when you will be in kanagawa prefecture
I'll ask my boi's (The original Fear Effect Group) now part of Y-Plate Drifting to take you out to some of the passes on the weekend, they go to Hakone too for the drifting, i'm sure they can show you around on the weekend on my behalf, all i ask for is take lots of picz and videos of the drifters, and take vids of them drifting, i want to see how far their Sempai has fallen behind...i need more practice
they're in Atsugi base next to Atsugi City

My wife is also there in Tokyo, if you need any help while ur in tokyo i can ask her if she can help you out as well, if sh'e not too bz

As for shops, don't waste your time with Yellow Hat, got to Super Autobachs in Yokohama or Tokyo and Up-Garage.....yellow hat sucks now...they have nothing.....although u find that one occasional store that has some good stuff

I'll let you know if i think of something to get b4 you leave =P
lol, I know I'm so effin excited man, I have already packed my bags and stuff. I'm ready to bounce, I wish I could have left earlier man. lol...Dude that would tight to meet some of your crew members and see them drift. It would be a hell of a shot to take for photoshooting. Man it will be quite the experience. Yea and while I'm in Japan I will definitely take lots of pics man.

Thanks for the kind words man, you definitely got my back. haha I hope your doing okay up there, missing all the fun action up there jkjk. Yea man when you get back we should be kickin it.

Man, you guys mention super autobacs twice, now I'm really going to go visit there man. haha

You serious about Yellow Hat? Man last time I went back one last one summer ago, it changed that much already...damn, I use to go back every summer.

Yea man let me know if you want something I'll try to find it for you.
Old 08-12-09, 04:14 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

its going to have to be a weekend fri or sat night

are you goin to have a cell phone?
give me a date and i'll call em up and let em know to expect you
and if they can go or not...

depending on the night they'll take you to Yabitsu, Miyagase, or Hakone
If you're lucky...they might have a track day at Fuji Speedway
Old 08-12-09, 07:33 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

thats awesome yogi! hope you have fun man! don't spend too much money on them JDM parts hehe

btw, next time you go down to socal, hit me up so we can chill or somethin. =)
Old 08-13-09, 12:24 AM
is2seattle
Lead Lap

could you get me one of those hot & cute japanese ladies??? :P j/k have fun
Old 08-13-09, 01:06 AM
walka
Driver School Candidate

keio plaza hotel? nice thats where i stay everytime im in shinjuku as well!
Old 08-13-09, 02:02 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

I'm jealous! Have a great trip, man.
Old 08-13-09, 01:47 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

if i get transfered back to japan
you guys should do a group visit =)
Old 08-14-09, 09:49 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right on bro! Have a great time! Take lots of pics! I would love to go to Japan sometime soon.....

BTW...are you going to do the Mt.Baker cruise this Sunday??

Quick Reply: Going to JAPAN!!!!