Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

WA Audio help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-09, 04:14 PM
AuburnGS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WA Audio help!

i have a 12" sub and an amp that my friend just gave me and when i called cartoys in federal way they said their "basic" installation was $90 but they would have to look at my car before they gave me a hard quote...anybody know where i can get these installed for a good price?
Old 10-01-09, 06:58 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

You can pay me lunch and a beer. I will be over to do a basic install, which is the same as Cartoys. What is the basic install you are looking for?

Dont trust CarToys as they will add more, because of this and because of that. Also, they will charge you to test everything before they install it. If anything isnt working, they wont install it, but still charge you for inspection. Even if you already know that it works 100%. Its for their safety for you claiming damage that was already there, but try to play as if CarToys is at fault.
Old 10-01-09, 09:28 PM
AuburnGS
Driver

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
You can pay me lunch and a beer. I will be over to do a basic install, which is the same as Cartoys. What is the basic install you are looking for?
I want my stock headunit and I don't have any of the wiring lol but if I can get my stock sub working like normal I'll be holding off til I have enough money for a nice headunit too
Old 10-01-09, 09:35 PM
kevin.tran
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AuburnGS
I want my stock headunit and I don't have any of the wiring lol but if I can get my stock sub working like normal I'll be holding off til I have enough money for a nice headunit too
I'm also willing to help. I have a wiring set that would tap into your stock sub wiring in order for you to hook up your aftermarket amp and subs. I used that wiring set when I had my Nak. Headunit in w/ amps and subs but Upgraded to the D3. Let me know.
Old 10-02-09, 07:27 AM
AuburnGS
Driver

Originally Posted by kevin.tran
I'm also willing to help. I have a wiring set that would tap into your stock sub wiring in order for you to hook up your aftermarket amp and subs. I used that wiring set when I had my Nak. Headunit in w/ amps and subs but Upgraded to the D3. Let me know.
thanks i'll let you know