Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Anyone in Oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-09, 04:05 PM
saurah
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in Oregon?

Just wondering if theres anything going on in the PDX area, or even SW Washington. I'm moving back from Arizona and wanted to see whats up!
Lmk
Old 10-19-09, 04:40 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I don't know about oregon, but there's a few in Washington. Gotta keep an eye out for meets and what not. But anyways, welcome back to the PNW.

Oh and by the looks of it you drive a 5speed SC huh? NICE. One of our members will be jealous. hahaha I don't wanna mention any names ::cough cough:: scshinobi ::cough cough::
Old 10-19-09, 05:32 PM
saurah
Pole Position

Well dang, I was hoping there would be a scene in Portland! Guess Oregon is still Honda and Subaru territory? lol nothings changed.

Yeah, I have a 93 sc3, manual! I just got some coilovers the other day, and wheels.

The car isn't nearly as low as I want it, I still have to get my fenders rolled and pulled. Anyways, hope to see more NW people!
Old 10-19-09, 06:03 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Hey first off welcome to the CL! Nice SC, and it's a manual? That's just tight! I'm digging the look on the car. Oh be sure to check out the meets often, we have some here and there, I try to keep everybody's spirit up here with the meets. But you know how it is with the NW weather. I'm from SoCal, and so a word of advice be ready for the weather lol Some of my friends goes to UofA or thats what they call it in Arizona, so they told about the hot summer days like socal. Anyways welcome and see ya around!
Old 10-19-09, 09:49 PM
saurah
Pole Position

Thanks!
I'm just going to drop it more, and slap a lip on- call the cosmetics good for now.

Yeah Arizona is hot... another good reason to leave! Nothing like drifting at night and having your PS line getting so hot it explodes.
Miss my Oregon rain.
Old 10-19-09, 11:06 PM
shonn
Lexus Test Driver

hmm a dorifto person huh? Oh and what kind of wheels are those? Works? Cuz they look siiiick!
Old 10-19-09, 11:22 PM
saurah
Pole Position

AME Shallens.
18x9.5-1, 18x10-3.
I'm aggressive.
Thanks! Just got to get them to fit... I need to move my wiring harness, and get my fenders finished so I can go low.
Old 10-20-09, 03:03 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Theres a few Oregonians, I just dont think they're as active. We had a meet were WA/OR people met up and went to Mt. St. Helens and they had about 7/8 cars that showed up or something like that. There's also a few neighbors in Vancouver.
Old 10-20-09, 10:47 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by saurah
Thanks!
I'm just going to drop it more, and slap a lip on- call the cosmetics good for now.

Yeah Arizona is hot... another good reason to leave! Nothing like drifting at night and having your PS line getting so hot it explodes.
Miss my Oregon rain.
It would look good when it's dropped.

Hahaha, you'll miss that hotness from Arizona, I'm alreaddy homesick from SoCal sun lol...Now you'll be drifting in the rain!

AME Shallens.
18x9.5-1, 18x10-3.
I'm aggressive.
Thanks! Just got to get them to fit... I need to move my wiring harness, and get my fenders finished so I can go low.
They looked liked their 19's!!! But they're great wheels though.

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
Theres a few Oregonians, I just dont think they're as active. We had a meet were WA/OR people met up and went to Mt. St. Helens and they had about 7/8 cars that showed up or something like that. There's also a few neighbors in Vancouver.
Yea there were a few oregon people, I think marksc is from Oregon and he drives an SC too, some other ones were IS's.
Old 10-20-09, 11:13 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Welcome back to the NW!

Nice choice on the wheels....sick and very aggressive!
Old 10-20-09, 12:27 PM
saurah
Pole Position

Thanks guys! Just needs a little bit of work until I'll be content.

Haha MarkeSC (or whatever his name is here)- Chris is a friend of mine actually.

Maybe me moving back to PDX will spark a interest in other Oregonians to fix up their SC's!
Old 10-20-09, 07:35 PM
wanabgts
Driver School Candidate

I am here! We need to get some meets going!

Zack
Old 10-21-09, 10:17 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Thanks guys! Just needs a little bit of work until I'll be content.

Haha MarkeSC (or whatever his name is here)- Chris is a friend of mine actually.

Maybe me moving back to PDX will spark a interest in other Oregonians to fix up their SC's!
Haha, you serious? Isn't that his ride your posing by? Nice! Had fun talking about photography last time with Chris. He and his polarized lens filters. Hahaha...

Yea, that would be cool.
Old 10-21-09, 10:18 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Oh yea speaking of Mark's SC, he did a very good job on the leatherique!!! I was stunned last time I saw it. I need to do mine pretty soon.
Old 10-21-09, 12:41 PM
saurah
Pole Position

He used Leatherique? I thought he just got new seats? But Chris is moving to Arizona actually. Yeah we had a little spontaneous photoshoot. :P

I tried using Leatherique on my passenger seat, as well as the rear seats. Unfortunately it didn't really turn out well. I think I might need to try it again.

But yeah, look forward to setting up some meets or something. Maybe beach cruises, show the subie guys whats up.

Quick Reply: Anyone in Oregon?