Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-09, 06:18 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: A casual clublexus meet, where everybody gets together, chill out, have fun, and enjoy the day. Everyone is welcome to the meet, you may bring your friends if you would like to. Please remember to be courteous and follow all traffic law regulations, and no stupid stunts please! Hope to see everyone there!

Address:
Red Mill Burgers
312 N 67th St, Seattle, WA‎
(206) 783-6362‎

Date:
1)Saturday November 7, 2009 at 12:30pm at the Red Mill Burgers

Info(Here's their menu from their site):
http://www.redmillburgers.com/menu.htm

Oh by the way, if anybody doesn't have my phone number just PM me your number and I'll PM you back with my number, thanks!

Last edited by LEXveryG8; 10-31-09 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-19-09, 07:43 PM
S30ZG
Pole Position

oh noes, that Saturday same day as the meet I'm running @ Top Gun otherwise I'd swing through. I hate working on Sundays.
Old 10-20-09, 10:49 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

The date is not set to stone, but hey why not have a multiforum meet? As long as everybody is courteous, I'm cool with that. It's always nice to have more people to chill with, the more the merrier. I'm just throwing this up to see which dates and where it's good for you guys.
Old 10-20-09, 10:57 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would shoot for a Saturday, I would be down.....My Sundays during this time of the year is dedicated to the NFL....fantasy football...Hawks...=)
Old 10-20-09, 05:26 PM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

dude, red mill burgers are soooooooooooooooooo goooood.
Old 10-21-09, 03:51 AM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sway162
I would shoot for a Saturday, I would be down.....My Sundays during this time of the year is dedicated to the NFL....fantasy football...Hawks...=)
ditto12345
Old 10-21-09, 10:22 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Cool cool man, got your vote taken!

Nice, fantasy football!

Originally Posted by markeezy
dude, red mill burgers are soooooooooooooooooo goooood.
Haha, hey Mark, how's the weather in Laguna? Blazing sun? yea sure rub in our faces lol...jkjk Man, how you been? I'm probably going back to SoCal in the winter, i'll hit you up! Mini SOCAL GTG FTW!!!! You did transfer to a CalState?

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
ditto12345
Cool Matt gotcha!
Old 10-22-09, 10:49 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Is everybody cool with Saturday? I know football are going on Sundays.
Old 10-22-09, 11:03 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

We should have a meet this winter up at Snoqualmie or Crystal mtn. Do some skiing or shredding or just chill at the lodge. Take some wintery snow pics of our winter wheels! lol
Old 10-22-09, 04:11 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

We should have a meet this winter up at Snoqualmie or Crystal mtn. Do some skiing or shredding or just chill at the lodge. Take some wintery snow pics of our winter wheels! lol
That would super sweet! I want some snow pics with cars, it will be tight to do a photoshoot!
Old 10-22-09, 10:31 PM
S30ZG
Pole Position

Saturday works for me if its later in the day. I'll be finishing up running the NWN meet around 3 pm and could probably drag a few s-chassis guys along with me.
Old 10-23-09, 12:22 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i've been good yogi. weather down here has been great, sunny and warm almost everyday. it did rain a week or two ago for 3 days, but it was still in the 60s haha.

and no, i didn't exactly transfer to a calstate, but i am takin transfer courses at calstate fullerton-irvine campus through irvine valley college. it's hard to transfer to CSUs or UCs right now with all the budget cuts, kinda sucks.

but yea man, hit me up if you go down here. i'll introduce you to some of peeps i met down here. they're a chill crowd.
Old 10-23-09, 01:25 AM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

this sucks i can't go...
Old 10-23-09, 01:30 AM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

i've been good yogi. weather down here has been great, sunny and warm almost everyday. it did rain a week or two ago for 3 days, but it was still in the 60s haha.

and no, i didn't exactly transfer to a calstate, but i am takin transfer courses at calstate fullerton-irvine campus through irvine valley college. it's hard to transfer to CSUs or UCs right now with all the budget cuts, kinda sucks.

but yea man, hit me up if you go down here. i'll introduce you to some of peeps i met down here. they're a chill crowd.
hey Mark, how ya been man? didn't know your in Cali right now. must be nice
Old 10-23-09, 10:41 AM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by S30ZG
Saturday works for me if its later in the day. I'll be finishing up running the NWN meet around 3 pm and could probably drag a few s-chassis guys along with me.
Sounds like a plan!

Haha nice homie! The weather is always nice down there.

I know I heard a lot of budget cuts, all my friends down in Cali are crying about their tuition and stuff at the UC's, Calstates, Standford, etc....They are all having hard time registering for classes and stuff it's ridiculous.

Yea man that be tight!

Originally Posted by metalgear
this sucks i can't go...
Aww, that's too bad. Why can't you go?

There's always next time though.

Quick Reply: Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!