Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

3rd Annual BBQ Meet Party 5/8/2010!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-10, 09:56 PM
benr33tz
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dad's rollin up in the sti and 2 friends coming as well (rsx s and legacy ss)
Old 05-07-10, 12:38 AM
markeezy
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

not sure if i'll be able to attend this event anymore. going to spend saturday with my mother.
Old 05-07-10, 07:30 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by benr33tz
dad's rollin up in the sti and 2 friends coming as well (rsx s and legacy ss)

Originally Posted by markeezy
not sure if i'll be able to attend this event anymore. going to spend saturday with my mother.
Bring her to the event!
Old 05-07-10, 09:24 AM
Lexus777
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
That's awesome guys! Thank you for all your support guys!

Your car's stance is sick! Can't wait to see it in person, I've only seen pics online.

haha thanks man, the pics dont do it justice, im gonna stance it a little better and add some goodies i've been dieing to add on. Hope you all like the additions.
Old 05-07-10, 11:11 AM
kalristo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

anyone want to caravan from Tacoma tomorrow?
Old 05-07-10, 01:10 PM
drivnovrda
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kalristo
anyone want to caravan from Tacoma tomorrow?
im meeting up with another imperial member at 9am .. at the krespy kreme in tacoma mall ... then we are meeting with the rest of the imperial crew up north
Old 05-07-10, 03:16 PM
Bobby206
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How will I know which spot is reserved for CL? My guess is where all the other lexus's are parked.
Old 05-07-10, 04:55 PM
Emilio253
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drivnovrda
im meeting up with another imperial member at 9am .. at the krespy kreme in tacoma mall ... then we are meeting with the rest of the imperial crew up north
Why are you meeting up so early? lol i would meet up at krispy kreme, but man thats early! lol
Old 05-07-10, 05:36 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Im not gonna make it to this. Family function all day tomorrow. Moms bday is today and mothers day is on sunday. What luck, or should I say bad luck Grrrr

The reason why you should meet so early, is cus there is only about 120 spots total at the park. So first come first serve, if you want to park that is LOL. Plus, there will be registration for prizes and free food for peeps who have bracelots. If you show up late, then its park at your own risk. If I was able to go, I would try to be there before 11, to be safe. But then, maybe before 10 will be a better option

Have fun everyone and hope it turns out to be a great event
Old 05-07-10, 06:17 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Sorry, no parking reservations since this is a public park. But don't worry too much, there is plenty of parking at the park, the lower parking lot has about 120 and then there is other parking lot above.

Let's all have fun tomorrow!!! REMEMBER GUYS, SIGN IN at the event to get a bracelet to participate for the BBQ as well as for the food And bring some money if you wish to participate in any activities
Old 05-07-10, 06:22 PM
davidsong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Im not gonna make it to this. Family function all day tomorrow. Moms bday is today and mothers day is on sunday. What luck, or should I say bad luck Grrrr

The reason why you should meet so early, is cus there is only about 120 spots total at the park. So first come first serve, if you want to park that is LOL. Plus, there will be registration for prizes and free food for peeps who have bracelots. If you show up late, then its park at your own risk. If I was able to go, I would try to be there before 11, to be safe. But then, maybe before 10 will be a better option

Have fun everyone and hope it turns out to be a great event
I hope you have a good time w/ your family tomo! It's okay, family comes first And yup, there will be prizes and free food!!
Old 05-08-10, 06:45 AM
LazyAccent
Driver

See you there!

Originally Posted by drivnovrda
Old 05-08-10, 07:16 PM
tastfulmod
Pole Position

The meet was awsome. Big thanks to the people who organized it.
Old 05-08-10, 08:44 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Hi guys, it was great meet today. I want thank all of you for coming out to the meet and supporting it. It really means a lot to me and the people that drove from far away that came to support the meet. Thank you so much I appreciate it. Another thing is I would like to thank all the supporting vendors for their generosity. Thank you Cold Stone, Nos Energy Drink, Griot's Garage, Mercedes Garage, Absolute Autobody, and BN-Sports USA! Thank you guys! It was great meet and hope all of you got enough food to go around we tried our best to accomodate everybody in the meet and hopefully you guys all had fun! Keep on the look out for upcoming events! Thanks guys! I did take some pics be on the look out for some!
Old 05-08-10, 09:09 PM
gdot
Lead Lap

Sorry I couldn't make it. I just couldn't fit it in with my grandmother's 100th birthday party being today too. I can't wait to see some pictures.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual BBQ Meet Party 5/8/2010!!!!!